Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? (1422 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by ricsman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is Governor Fayose Missing??

Where Is Governor Fayose?

Tongues are wagging as to the whereabouts of
controversial Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose,
who has not been seen or heard of since he
reportedly travelled to Dubai on Sunday December
27, 2015.

The trip in itself was controversial before he jetted
out as the opposition political party in the state, the
APC, alleged that the governor was travelling with
nothing less than N250 million believed to be Ekiti
State Government's money, which the governor's
media aides denied.

Hardly had he settled down in his Dubai hotel than
the edifice was gutted by fire. Eye witness accounts
stated that Fayose and others were rescued from
the inferno but he was injured in the process and is
presently recuperating in a Dubai hospital.

Another account has it that Fayose has been
arrested in Dubai for alleged money laundering, but
The Monitors is yet to confirm this story.
There is yet another version of Fayose's
disappearance, which states that he is jittery
because of the outcome of the Army Board of
Inquiry in Kaduna over the Ekitigate saga.
Therefore, there are insinuations that Fayose is
hiding in Dubai and watching events before he
knows his next move. Another source states that
Fayose has left Dubai for India to seek medical
attention.

In all of these stories, one thing that is sure is that
the whereabouts of Governor Fayose who was
expected back in the state Sunday evening is still
unknown. Governor Fayose's convoy came back
from the airport without the Governor on Monday
where he was expected to join the traditional
interdenominational New Year prayer at the
Government House on Monday morning. Fayose
was represented by the Deputy Governor.
The convoy again came back empty on Tuesday
and Wednesday without any communication from
the governor about his movement.

As tongues are wagging about the whereabouts of
the controversial governor, the question remains:
where is Governor Fayose?

The Monitors will keep you posted about further
developments.

The Monitors

# WeAreLookingForGovFayose lalasticlala
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by LouisBERG: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
A source said this a source said that yet you refuse to put down at least a legit source to ascertain your claims Mtcheww. He was been hospitalised, what about the 250miL abi dem hospitalise that one too? Well he is a controversial gov and he knows his onion he's just anticipating for a controversial opportunity to pop out. Btw his wife will know more abt his whereabouts so ask her.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by PresidentT(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
They should ask the wife....
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by bueze046(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Minister of information... Mr lie

1 Like

Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by kennethchidi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
I hope he is safe wherever he is. and I pray for his safety. if u hate him as a governor, Atleast, like him as a father,husband and human being.
may we not have cause to sorrow ds new yr,,amen.
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by cosby02(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
He's enjoying himself... Holiday isnt over yet.
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by modath(f): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fayose will resurface soon, we don watch enough movies to know BOSS nor dey murd easily, na towards the very end that evil is conquered... . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by kestolove95(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
May his soul RIP
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by BERNIMOORE: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Missing ke? sip the dose below before he resurface before weekend;

In Defence of Fearless Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose

Reply To The Goof by one Taiwo Olatunbosun APC Ekiti Publicity Secretary,on Fayose Beneffiting from an alledged Armsgate loot.

No legal Evidence or link!
I wish to make a reply to a misrepresentation of facts supplied through bad journalism now eating up Nigerian esteemed journalism since the invention of APC led federal government, APC flouted sahara reporters who operarates 'in Hidding' without a traceable adress or registration because of its illegal operations,Sahara reporters has been accused lately by some individuals of illegally Hacking into perceived enemies private transactions a crime that ranges between 14-20yrs if caught. The Nation Newspaper is a direct Mouthpiece of Sahara reporters whom the APC always relied on as their source.

Taiwo Olatunbosun APC Ekiti Publicity Secretary in a laughable manner is demanding legal justice on fayose, but childishly based all his facts on 'an illegal documents obtained 'under false pretence' of Hacking illegally even though the documents never had a link with Fayose. in Taiwo Olatunbosun's refference to the Unregistered and Hidding Sahara reporters Mouthpiece Newspaper Olatunbosun said;https://www.nairaland.com/2835374/fayose-benefited-arms-cash-apc

“It was when a newspaper reported that N1.4billion was traced to a former minister to rig Ekiti and Osun elections, it was at the same time the said ex-minister ‘sneaked’ out of the country for ‘further education.’ Governor Fayose also travelled out about the same time.
“We are demanding that the governor should tell Ekiti people how much he received from the Armsgate money and the property he acquired with the fund''

Courtesy demands that Olatunbosun should have known better to get his facts right before calling the attention of Fayose to Clarify and not merely based on UNSURE fabricatons

Sahara Reporters Was UNSURE whether Funds received was for Ekiti Election,

The Nation Newspaper report thus;

''According to reports and SaharaReporters’ investigations, the companies controlled by Mr. Obanikoro which received the deposits included: Stellavera Dev Company (N300m), First Aralac Global Limited (N300m), First Aralac Global Limited (N100m), Damaris Mode (N300m), Stellavera Dev Company (N200m), and Whese Farms Ltd (N250m) ..The funds were used either to influence the elections in Ekiti and Osun States or simply laundered, or were earmarked for the 2015 presidential elections''.

Now having exposed that there is no link between Gov fayose and the funds alledgedly deposited in those hacked accounts, the only link APC Wants us to believe is the Alledged secret Audio of Sgt Koli, which obanikoro alledgedly featured as a party member, which is a legal association under FHR and Nigerian Electoral Act.

But, It will be interesting to know that in the said 'Ekiti-gate' Audio 'there was no mention of the Word 'RIG' throughout the discussion on the alledged secret tape and any other assertion on the tape discussion is ' a secondary insinuation' and so is 'NOT AN INDICTMENT ON OBANIKORO' or should prevent obanikoro or Gov fayose from traveling abroad.

I urged Taiwo Olatunbosun APC Ekiti Publicity Secretary to Apologise to The Governor; Peter Ayodele Fayose for 'misrepresentation' and 'Distortion' of facts to mislead Nigerians

I urged Mr Ayodele Fayose to Continue his Fearless display of courage and ignore distractions from future misrepresentations and remain focus as he Fayose is been Admired by the majority of the True yorubas in both Ekiti and Ondo states and Mostly all the easterners, south south and more.. Oshokomole..irumale ton nje jollof
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by Swissheart(f): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fearless Fayose....
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by ricsman(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
kestolove95:
May his soul RIP
does missing sound like death to u. pls hid ur hatred for him.
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by gyanny: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2016
I just miss Fayose!!!
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by ricsman(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
where is Governor Fayose
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by ricsman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
moderators, I haven't seem an answer. where is Governor Fayose?

OAM4J , Mynd44 and others.

I need an answer

lalasticlala are u seeing this too?
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by BERNIMOORE: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
ricsman:
moderators, I haven't seem an answer. where is Governor Fayose?

OAM4J , Mynd44 and others.

I need an answer

lalasticlala are u seeing this too?

[size=14pt]Fayose is Back with Attacking skills as usual i can vow for him, with ogbona feli-feli bi Amala to jina[/size]..https://www.nairaland.com/2852149/efcc-wants-force-arrested-pdp @ OP Can you see why i vow for him to strike before this weekend? read my comment above, He is Not A coward like a typical yoruba. Ohokomole ton je jollof
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by ricsman(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

[size=14pt]Fayose is Back with Attacking skills as usual i can vow for him, with ogbona feli-feli bi Amala to jina[/size]..https://www.nairaland.com/2852149/efcc-wants-force-arrested-pdp @ OP Can you see why i vow for him to strike before this weekend? read my comment above, He is Not A coward like a typical yoruba. Ohokomole ton je jollof
that link didn't tell me where he is. speaking through his aides to cover the vacuum of his absence.

is he in Ekiti State? that's what I care about.
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by BERNIMOORE: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
ricsman:

that link didn't tell me where he is. speaking through his aides to cover the vacuum of his absence.

is he in Ekiti State? that's what I care about.
Here is your statement;

who has not been seen
[size=14pt]or heard of[/size] since he
27, 2015

he is been Heard Loud and clear as you claim he is not heard of. Are you pained? sorry

Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by ricsman(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Here is your statement;

who has not been seen
[size=14pt]or heard of[/size] since he
27, 2015

he is been Heard Loud and clear as you claim he is not heard of. Are you pained? sorry

now I know u're one of his aides. pls park well. am not against his stand as a person but I miss him not his PA aided speech.
Re: Is Fayose; The Governor Of Ekiti State Missing???? by BERNIMOORE: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
ricsman:

now I know u're one of his aides. pls park well. am not against his stand as a person but I miss him not his PA aided speech.
read the paragraph from the body i posted few days ago

''According to reports and SaharaReporters’ investigations, the companies controlled by Mr. Obanikoro which received the deposits included: Stellavera Dev Company (N300m), First Aralac Global Limited (N300m), First Aralac Global Limited (N100m), Damaris Mode (N300m), Stellavera Dev Company (N200m), and Whese Farms Ltd (N250m) ..The funds were used either to influence the elections in Ekiti and Osun States or simply laundered, or were earmarked for the 2015 presidential elections''.

Now having exposed that there is no link between Gov fayose and the funds alledgedly deposited in those hacked accounts, the only link APC Wants us to believe is the Alledged secret Audio of Sgt Koli, which obanikoro alledgedly featured as a party member, which is a legal association under FHR and Nigerian Electoral Act.

But, It will be interesting to know that in the said 'Ekiti-gate' Audio 'there was no mention of the Word 'RIG' throughout the discussion on the alledged secret tape and any other assertion on the tape discussion is ' a secondary insinuation' and so is 'NOT AN INDICTMENT ON OBANIKORO' or should prevent obanikoro or Gov fayose from traveling abroad.

I urged Taiwo Olatunbosun APC Ekiti Publicity Secretary to Apologise to The Governor; Peter Ayodele Fayose for 'misrepresentation' and 'Distortion' of facts to mislead Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Northern Muslims & The Nigerian Civil War: Between Achebe & Igbo Intellectuals / Sahara Reporters So Called ''investigative Journalism' Was Outsmarted By S'court / Probably APC Was Chanting 'CHAINS' And We Heard 'CHANGE' — Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.