Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? (836 Views)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by JAZES(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Sandani Muremela from Makhado in Limpopo, South Africa, was the butt of jokes by his fellow men
when he was recently seen with his three-year-old daughter, Funzani, on his back at a supermarket.
Some people even said his wife had cast a love spell on him.
‘To make grocery shopping easier I bought a towel to carry Funzani on my back.
Women do it all the time, so why shouldn’t I?” Sandini told Daily Sun.
The 26-year-old who works as a safety officer at a mine, said he couldn’t believe it when other men laughed at him
and said the child’s mum had given him korobela.
“I asked one guy why he was laughing but he looked away and didn’t respond. He probably thought I was a madman,” said Sandani.

But Sandani also won some fans with his parenting skills.
“He knows how to carry his baby perfectly. It’s very cute and men like this are rare.” said a shop attendant.
Sandani said he took good care of his daughter because he was raised by a single mum after his
father left when he was only a year old.
“I don’t want my child not to know the love of a father. It’s not a good thing at all. I love my daughter
and will do everything to protect her,” he said.
His daughter’s mother, Lebohang Mashego, 24, said Sandani was a good father and she knew she could depend on him.
“I’m proud of him. I’m glad he’s not ashamed to carry our daughter like that, and I didn’t give him korobela.”

Africans sha....i personally see nothing wrong in this though.
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/01/07/men-reactions-to-a-young-man-spotted-at-a-grocery-store-with-his-little-daughter-tied-to-his-back/
CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by odiereke(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2016
It's not spell, but for her daughter's love, I used to carry my children when they were young, though mine was indoor sha.
Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by moxsella(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2016
na Oshogbo weed they disturb am

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2016
He is a responsible husband & a father to his daughter...nowadays, it's very rare to see a man that will carry their children in public as most men prefer to leave their children @ home..
Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2016
If all fathers were like this, life would be a lot easier for our women.
Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by JAZES(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If all fathers were like this, life would be a lot easier for our women.
I concur my brother, i am blessed with two lovely daughters and i can do anything for them.
Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by iceberylin(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2016
It's a Spell..

Love itself is.
Love of a daughter is way stronger.
Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by JAZES(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2016
iceberylin:
It's a Spell..

Love itself is.
Love of a daughter is way stronger.
lol.... smiley smiley smiley
farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala kindly push this to the permanent site, i need more folks opinion
Thanks
Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by IamLEGEND1: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
......I would do anything for my pikin.but the guy own no get levels. what happened to those things with straps u can put ur baby in and carry in front of u.....I no know the name.

but fortunately, marriage no dey my life agenda....or baby mamas sef.

We always keep the helmet on.

#SafeDriving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Man Under A Spell Because He Backed His Little Daughter In The Public? by JAZES(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
......I would do anything for my pikin.but the guy own no get levels. what happened to those things with straps u can put ur baby in and carry in front of u.....I no know the name.

but fortunately, marriage no dey my life agenda....or baby mamas sef.

We always keep the helmet on.

#SafeDriving
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy In A Relationship. Right Or Wrong? / She Refuses To Give Me Sex I Kpansh Outside / Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.