Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It (838 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 07, 2016
hmm,Good morning nairalanders,I went to visit my cousins and there's this younger couzin of mine that keeps giving me the green light,then I remembered a friend of mine who was in the same situation,and apparently sexed his couzin,so its just a simple question as a being do you find it logical, or sensible to be in a sexual relationship with your couzin,no matterthe kind of affection you have for him or her.
P.S my friend who sexed his couzin claimed she's from his mother side so it doesn't matter
Cc- lalasticalala
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by IBROHIM: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Some people say it's wrong that it's incest, but when you ask them to show proof from the Quran or the Bible they fail!
I think it's just a society thing! @Op meanwhile sex before marriage is a sin but it's not incestuous!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2016
sprinter101:

‎You and your friend get mental case‎
No mind am.

Op u no knw say dem no dey talk this kind thing for public forum
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by IamLEGEND1: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2016
aloa3:

P.S my friend who sexed his couzin claimed she's from his mother side so it doesn't matter
Cc- lalasticlúla

Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by yanabasee(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2016
You don't need any proof to show you how much incest is prohibited....

Everyone falls into this temptation, but it doesn't speak volume of you.

You can't just admire your cousin and even go into sexual intimacy with her and not see a thing wrong with it... Are you for real?

It's a taboo... When I was small, had a little cousin who always try to tickle me on my balls...I didn't find it funny, reported her to my older cousin and she was thoroughly warned and now we're adults we just laugh over it... She's married and happy.
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by iceberylin(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2016
F#cking cousins is one thing..
Getting married is another.

Ya cousin probably just need the Cucumber.
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Don't try it. It's very wrong.
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by golor(m): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2016
All I can say,is that WAHALA de for this our generation oh....

See question you de ask,abeg your villa gods nd parents will have a better answer to your question,do me a favour by asking them....

So you mean say,if no be your cousin,no one else?

Bro be a man leave that your cousin and walk up to a woman apart from dis your cousin stop behaving like a kid.

Bro it's logically illogical
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by obiorathesubtle: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Jantamanta kill and die!
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Aremu01(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2016
For u to be asking that question shows part of u knows it's wrong
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by JehanEddy07(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Haba! Your own cousin again.. lipsrsealed
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Jantamanta kill and die!
hey, ur diary is jxt all ova my face and I cnt comment! Its lyka story buk,its lyk a slum buk, I feel lyk av met u a 100tymz alrdy. U mke evritin seemz lyk a sad story buk alrdy.

Hws Martha? *biggrin*
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Anijay1212(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Its a taboo down here bro,please keep off and run for your dear life.
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Tufiakwa! Uwa Mmebi.
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by obiorathesubtle: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hey, ur diary is jxt all ova my face and I cnt comment! Its lyka story buk,its lyk a slum buk, I feel lyk av met u a 100tymz alrdy. U mke evritin seemz lyk a sad story buk alrdy.

Hws Martha? *biggrin*
cheesy

And I did all that with no special writing skills?? Chai.. Obi baby Baba a!

Met me 100 times already? What does that mean? I don't understand that one..

But Martha's fine.. She dy _fuck up shaaa.. But allIzwell... Do fast open your own diary make we laugh small..

wink don't forget to like and share tho!
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

And I did all that with no special writing skills?? Chai.. Obi baby Baba a!

Met me 100 times already? What does that mean? I don't understand that one..

But Martha's fine.. She dy _fuck up shaaa.. But allIzwell... Do fast open your own diary make we laugh small..

wink don't forget to like and share tho!
I meant I knw plenty tinz abt u alrdy, u cnt kip a conversation goin,u hv trust issues,u kip 2urslf mostly..I knw u cnt woo a lady seff *tongueout*

Abt Martha express ur luv more 2her, tell her hw imprtnt she is 2u and how much u luv her. U knw dnt hide those feelings.. I culd write a punchline fr u if u nid it *winks* cos ur typ cnt woo a lady so well.

Abt me havin my own diary..ehm am nt sure abt dt, I am nt a gud writter lyk u guyz. I so gveup on dt
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by IamOlas(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]Hmmmmm.... This one strong oh winkHmmmmm.... This one strong oh
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by obiorathesubtle: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I meant I knw plenty tinz abt u alrdy, u cnt kip a conversation goin,u hv trust issues,u kip 2urslf mostly..I knw u cnt woo a lady seff *tongueout*

Abt Martha express ur luv more 2her, tell her hw imprtnt she is 2u and how much u luv her. U knw dnt hide those feelings.. I culd write a punchline fr u if u nid it *winks* cos ur typ cnt woo a lady so well.

Abt me havin my own diary..ehm am nt sure abt dt, I am nt a gud writter lyk u guyz. I so gveup on dt
Lol.. Gerrarahere.. I be pro for wooing.. Just that as the girls dy do the wooing.. I never have to cool

About Martha.. If I try that one.. Her head go explode.. I go just continue the way things dy... FYI.. I be rapper, I gat more punchlines than book mayweather.

Good writer like which guys? Me sef no be good writer.. Na manage I dy manage.. Shebi you say you be law student??!
Just write the dayaree jare.. Anyhow e go make sense!
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Gerrarahere.. I be pro for wooing.. Just that as the girls dy do the wooing.. I never have to cool

About Martha.. If I try that one.. Her head go explode.. I go just continue the way things dy... FYI.. I be rapper, I gat more punchlines than book mayweather.

Good writer like which guys? Me sef no be good writer.. Na manage I dy manage.. Shebi you say you be law student??!
Just write the dayaree jare.. Anyhow e go make sense!
aiit hon..aw try
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by IBROHIM: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2016
yanabasee:
You don't need any proof to show you how much incest is prohibited....

Everyone falls into this temptation, but it doesn't speak volume of you.

You can't just admire your cousin and even go into sexual intimacy with her and not see a thing wrong with it... Are you for real?

It's a taboo... When I was small, had a little cousin who always try to tickle me on my balls...I didn't find it funny, reported her to my older cousin and she was thoroughly warned and now we're adults we just laugh over it... She's married and happy.
I guess you are just obeying ur instinct and also the society! Please who made it an incest? Please someone should assist him! Where is it written?
That's why there's so much hypocrisy as regards this topic! Most people that come online and shout tufiakwa, taboo and all what not are secretly admiring their attractive cousins! It's not a taboo neither is it incestuous to marry ur cousin
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by Collenshy101(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2016
If only you can attempt such shii wid your own sister, the devil leaves amongst U@ op.
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by yanabasee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
IBROHIM:
I guess you are just obeying ur instinct and also the society! Please who made it an incest? Please someone should assist him! Where is it written?
That's why there's so much hypocrisy as regards this topic! Most people that come online and shout tufiakwa, taboo and all what not are secretly admiring their attractive cousins! It's not a taboo neither is it incestuous to marry ur cousin

I didn't want to quote you anymore, but again, I have to clear you of this perceptions you carry around.

Leviticus 18:10
'The unclothedness of your son's daughter or
your daughter's daughter, their unclothedness
you shall not uncover; for their unclothedness is
yours.

Leviticus 18:12-14
'You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your
father's sister; she is your father's blood
relative. 'You shall not uncover the unclothedness
of your mother's sister, for she is your
mother's blood relative. 'You shall not
uncover the unclothedness of your father's
brother; you shall not approach his wife, she
is your aunt.

Leviticus 18:15-16
'You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your
daughter-in-law; she is your son's wife, you
shall not uncover her unclothedness. 'You shall
not uncover the unclothedness of your brother's
wife; it is your brother's unclothedness.

Leviticus 18:17-18
'You shall not uncover the unclothedness of a
woman and of her daughter, nor shall you
take her son's daughter or her daughter's
daughter, to uncover her unclothedness; they are
blood relatives. It is lewdness. 'You shall not
marry a woman in addition to her sister as a
rival while she is alive, to uncover her
unclothedness.

Deuteronomy 27:20-23
'Cursed is he who lies with his father's wife,
because he has uncovered his father's skirt.'
And all the people shall say, 'Amen.' 'Cursed is
he who lies with any animal.' And all the
people shall say, 'Amen.' 'Cursed is he who
lies with his sister, the daughter of his father
or of his mother.' And all the people shall say,
'Amen.'
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by missKiffy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
For me, i think its incest
Re: Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It by kokoA(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
It depend on your cultural an religious belief. Up north it's a normal thing to get married to your cousin. What is a taboo in one man's land is not in another man land.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies See What Jackie Appiah Said... Do You Agree? / Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! / Nigerian Guy To Wed "Side Chic" He Dated For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.