Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” (28021 Views)

Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed: How Can You Raise Only N620k From Culture Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by AnnaKareninaFan: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2016
“How I Met & Fell In Love With My Wife Kudi” –Information Minister, Lai Mohammed

By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Muhammed has been married to his wife Alhaja Kudirat Adeoti Muhammed for 35 years. Their marriage is blessed with 4 successful children and several grandchildren. Not many know how the former spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) met his adorable wife. Revealing how he met his wife in an interview sometime back, Lai Muhammed said: “ We actually met during preparation towards FESTAC 77. I was doing my Youth Service with the organisers of FESTAC 77 and we needed some School certificate holders as protocol officers to work temporarily with us.

"She was among those selected and from there we started our relationship. For me, it was love at first sight. I liked her immediately I set my eyes on her. We got married in 1979. We met in 1976, started working together in 1977 and we got married in 1979 after about three years of courtship.”Describing his wife, the Information Minister further said: "My wife has been very supportive; we have gone through a lot together. We have climbed to the top together and also crashed together. I don’t think I can marry any other person in my life. Infact I would gladly marry my wife all over again."

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-fell-in-love-with-my-wife-kudi-first-sight-information-minister-lai-mohammed/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by izikjon(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

"She was among those selected and from there we started our relationship. For me, it was love at first sight. I liked her immediately I set my eyes on her. We got married in 1979. We met in 1976, started working together in 1977 and we got married in 1979 after about three years of courtship.”Describing his wife, the Information Minister further said: "My wife has been very supportive; we have gone through a lot together. We have climbed to the top together and also crashed together. I don’t think I can marry any other person in my life. Infact I would gladly marry my wife all over again."

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by adjoviomole(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Adonbilivit.......until I ask ur wife sir undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Mologi(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2016
So na that Kudira omo iya ologi u later marry....eh ehn

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2016
good for him
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Wailers would mop the ground with this for the rest of the day. Lai don buy gbege. cheesy

They'd tell you the government is that of story telling- that Amaechi told his, now Lai is. cheesy

They'd tell you the government should get down to work (as though they've not been working) and stop boring them with useless love stories.

Then they'd ask angrily: is this the change we were promised?? cheesy

Oya, dudes, on the count of three start Wailing:

WAIL!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by VANHELLSING: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Muhammed has been married to his wife Alhaja Kudirat Adeoti Muhammed for 35 years. Their marriage is blessed with 4 successful children and several grandchildren. Not many know how the former spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) met his adorable wife. Revealing how he met his wife in an interview sometime back, Lai Muhammed said: “ We actually met during preparation towards FESTAC 77. I was doing my Youth Service with the organisers of FESTAC 77 and we needed some School certificate holders as protocol officers to work temporarily with us.

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-fell-in-love-with-my-wife-kudi-first-sight-information-minister-lai-mohammed/
Wetin concerns me with how u take meet ur olosho wife?. Bastard,useless lying liar

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by doublewisdom: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Who knows the number of lies Lia told her before she fell for him.
Their children must be liars and their grand children grand liars.

43 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by IVORY2009(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2016
lie lie, "Minister for lie lie" shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by pweetychyka(f): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2016
How do we verify this news now? undecided

Cos he has neva told us a certified truth tongue undecided

32 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by tyson99(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2016
VANHELLSING:
Wetin concerns me with how u take meet ur olosho wife?. Bastard,useless lying liar
Your mother was kudi's friend then they were both olosho and your mother was my favorite,werey

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by prodigyhenry: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2016
FP now now now cc lalatislala

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by refreshrate: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Oga na information about Nigeria dem send you o.

What is fantastic about you and kudi now?, i dont know. Come romance section make you read plenty better love stories.
before you start blaming GEJ that you had to wait 3 years

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by danemenike: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2016
If you think Lai Mohammed is lying(not saying the truth) hit LIKE, if he saying the truth hit SHARE...

I'm a NYSC Corps member looking for an accommodation in Keffi, Nasarawa State. please call me(07037639947) if you have any.Thanks

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by pweetychyka(f): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2016
tyson99:

You look like an imbecil.e from head to toe(longthroat)

Lolzzz... it's only takes one who imbecil.es flows in their generation to know one online! But sorry to disappoint you this time you picked on the wrong person! Cos I am not one.... and mind you, it's too early too engage in e-fight!

N:B - stay off ma mention! Everyone is subject to his/her own opinion tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by magmack: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Lying machine. Pls get serious n face ur work. Stop misbehaving on d media. Abi r u high on kudi's urine ni?

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Ecoplexus: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Lai has lied so much that I doubt if this is truly his wife. Next story please!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by ElFenomeno1: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2016
IVORY2009:
lie lie, "Minister for lie lie" shocked

Grow up and stop being a bloody dic khead

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by PreyingMantis(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Wailers would mop the ground with this for the rest of the day. Lai don buy gbege. cheesy

They'd tell you the government is that of story telling- that Amaechi told his, now Lai is. cheesy

They'd tell you the government should get down to work (as though they've not been working) and stop boring them with useless love stories.

WAIL!!!
Why should the visionless APC leadership continue to inundate us with stvpid tales that would add zilch value to the populace? Is that why they were elected? Don't you think these pictures and stories drama is becoming irritating and nauseating as well? Can't they just focus on governance and stop littering the cyberspace with garbage?

9 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by IVORY2009(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Grow up and stop being a bloody dic khead

Am I lying? Proof me wrong... As it stands he is still the Federal Minister for lie lie and culture.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by allthingsgood: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
adjoviomole:
Adonbilivit.......until I ask ur wife sir undecided

But you bliv Badluck n Shepopotamus grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Why should the visionless APC leadership continue to inundate us with stvpid tales that would add zilch value to the populace? Is that why they were elected? Don't you think these pictures and stories drama is becoming irritating and nauseating as well? Can't they just focus on governance and stop littering the cyberspace with garbage?
Told you guys. Here's one of such.

Lmao. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lolzzz... it's only takes one who imbecil.es flows in their generation to know one online! But sorry to disappoint you this time you picked on the wrong person! Cos I am not one.... and mind you, it's too early too engage in e-fight!

N:B - stay off ma mention! Everyone is subject to his/her own opinion tongue tongue

Don't mind that dude jor. He's just tryna court you codedly. You look good. As for Lai, trust me, we "can't verify this" just like you said. grin

Oya, bia, what's your name gurl? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by PreyingMantis(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Told you guys. Here's one of such.

Lmao. gringringrin
Truth is bitter. We don't want to see no more pictures. We don't want to read about disgusting love stories. We want to see the long and endless queues at the petrol stations gone. We want to see improvement in electricity supply. We want to see smiles on the faces of millions of gullible Nigerians who were deceived by the APC propaganda machinery.

We're tired of the propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
The lying minister... lie lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by tomakint: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:

WAIL!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by tyson99(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Don't mind that dude jor. He's just tryna court you codedly. You look good. As for Lai, trust me, we "can't verify this" just like you said. grin

u dey craze grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Some people just cannot wait for valentine to come fast enough. grin grin grin

Wailers will also regard this as propaganda. That's the way they ventilate their frustration.
7 & A half more years to wail.
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Truth is bitter. We don't want to see no more pictures. We don't want to read about disgusting love stories. We want to see the long and endless queues at the petrol stations gone. We want to see improvement in electricity supply. We want to see smiles on the faces of millions of gullible Nigerians who were deceived by the APC propaganda machinery.

We're tired of the propaganda.
Trust me, I'm tired of "propaganda" too.

Oya, stop dey cry you hear... smiley
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by omenka(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2016
tyson99:

u dey craze grin
I catch you. You dey try take wayo involve the shalam. Drex go one side may I whisper to her jarey. grin

For me, anything she says regarding Lai it TRUE, for now. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” by pweetychyka(f): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:

Hahahaha d dude is jez been un-necessarily angry without clear understanding to know that we all have "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" and right to our own opinion! smiley

Thanks for the compliment wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Decides Rivers’ APC Primaries Logjam Under The Gun Friday / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.