Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh (20214 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin
Eledan:

When you realized that people you've been defending with your little income have been sharing billions of dollars without your involvement, it's quite natural to feel disappointed and withdraw from further defending them.
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by princeattah1: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:
PDP is dead only waiting for its final burial- Alao Akala 2015
LOL
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by success10(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eledan:

When you realized that people you've been defending with your little income have been sharing billions of dollars without your involvement, it's quite natural to feel disappointed and withdraw from further defending them.
hahahaha..
I laff so tey I touched my landlady breas*t
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by Eledan: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
success10:

hahahaha..
I laff so tey I touched my landlady breas*t
I no follow ooooh grin
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by michealolise1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
PDP youth should think well
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by teadrake(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eledan:

You're a legend!!!!One crate of small Stout for you
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by Blow074: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Best report to have come out of the PDP since their inglorious exit.
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by babadem2much(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
ademoladeji:
hahahahhahaa

What's it with resign this resign that?

Olisa Metuh must not resign ooooo.

Wish to see him speaking from Kuje on behalf of PDP grin grin grin grin

grin grin my belle oooo this guy no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by hotdi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chop Alone Die Alone mode activated cheesy
Re: Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh by emzila(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN LOOSING FRACTIONS OF YOUR MEMBERS, LOOSING ANOTHER FRACTION AGAIN IS NOT NEW. THE ONLY NEW THING IS THAT LOOSING YAM EATING FRACTION OF PDP=TOTAL DEATH OF PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Votes In Ede, Commends New Electoral Act (Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Sworn In As Nigeria's First President (Video) / North Has More Resources Than Niger Delta - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.