Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. (814 Views)

And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate / Gang Leader Shave Girlfriend's Hair As Punishment For Cheating (PHOTO) / My Girlfriend Hair Is Always Smelling Even Though I Give Her Money For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
A friend of mine took his girlfriend out to this salon she had been telling him about for a long time now. It turns out all the stylists are males. My friend insisted he wouldn't let her be touched by a male. They had to leave.

When we saw in the evening, he told me about it. I told him that he was too hard on the girl. Then, he asked me if I could take it. If I could allow a man touch my girl's hair or even some parts of her in the pretense of trying to make her hair.

Honestly, I didn't know what to say. Not that I couldn't.

Guys, over to you. Can you take it?
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Your friend is just an insecure, possessive bloke and he needs to grow up.
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nothing wrong in that
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by cruzita(f): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
he is been insecure ,maybe he has problem with tryst issues cos there is nothing wrong with it
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by JanuaryTempest(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
He is insane. What is the big deal? That girl needs to watch her back, he sounds like a psycho in the making.
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by iceberylin(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
I know a male stylist...

Dude fuc ks 70% of those he styled....

3 Likes

Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
lipsrsealed insecurity level: Legendary
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by shegxi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
the guy no well.........if d babe go see doctor too, he shld drag her out now. mtchew
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by Monalisa185(f): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol...who doesn't want to protect his/her property?
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by menabae(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lolz most male stylist are either gay or womanizers fact#the guy is right on this undecided
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by misspicy(f): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
LMAO gringrin

when I prefer male stylist making my hair,they do the job better....
OP your friend is just insecure
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:
LMAO gringrin

when I prefer male stylist making my hair,they do the job better....

OP your friend is just insecure

Frankly I do not like it.

I dont complain, but I am never comfortable with it.

So many silly questions and thoughts...

''Why did he become a stylist if he is not a womanizer or gay or something''?

''see his head. I bet he gets off from touching ladies' hair''

'' so of all the jobs for men on earth he decided to do this ehn? there must be a hidden agenda''

''what if he starts to use style to touch her body,she might not even know, believing he needs that much contact to do the job''

''Gay arse motherfuXXX''

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Never liked it. Never will.

Also, will never support that a man massages my wife/girlfriend.
Re: He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. by missKiffy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
He is just a jealous freak

(1) (Reply)

6 Questions You Should Ask Each Other Before You Get Married / She Upload Alot Of Sexy Pics Online,should I Talk To Her About It? / These 5 Types Of Girls Are Time Wasters-flee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.