Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate (4319 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by pinkjacket(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
When you have a guy like this for a boyfriend or husband, then you got no worries.

Very ambitious , and despite his busy schedule, he still squeeze out time to make things right.

Romantic and very caring.

He's always about the future and money.
He's a Dream Chaser... And sometimes playful too.

Super duper G.. kiss kiss kiss

God bless you always my man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by dingbang(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is he tryn to cellotape d attachment to ur hair? Cuz all I see is two people staging

5 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by falconey(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
Is he tryn to cellotape d attachment to ur hair? Cuz all I see is two people staging
u sef grin grin grin
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by darbeelicous(f): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
this is gonna b very interesting....
Today won't b boring after all....
*sits*.....*grabs a bottle of chilled coke* .... And watch the drama......

2 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided undecided

Dream chaser? He's been chasing ur NUNU... And his only ambition is to plait ur wig.

5 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
pinkjacket:
When you have a guy like this for a boyfriend or husband, then you got no worries.

Very ambitious , and despite his busy schedule, he still squeeze out time to make things right.

wey airforce1pickin?
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by pinkjacket(f): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

Cc mynd44, Seun
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

u sef grin grin grin
grin no be Me again? grin overnight someone just suddenly knows how to fix hair.. I no wan laff abeg..

1 Like

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:
wat da hell grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided undecided

Dream chaser? He's been chasing ur NUNU... And his only ambition is to plait ur wig.
.Sounds like he has bee getting the nunu too grin
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Lastking147(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided undecided

Savage grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
thought u guys av broken up?

2 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by cezarman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
See as them don rush the thread sharply.
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol, maybe it depends on the type of girl you are. Nothing screams romantic to me about that. It says girly, get a life, gtfo & just too much.

2 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by dingbang(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol airforce has a low taste in women..
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Babzilla:
.Sounds like he has bee getting the nunu too grin

These kidults feeling like YEYEBRITIES on NL.. cool

3 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lastking147:

Savage grin

grin

U too.. How far? Looong time no hear .
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by decatalyst(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ladies can like this kind of thing sha cheesy

Little gesture makes more meaning sha

What a wonderful being they are cheesy
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by thunderfiremods(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
dat broda Is wasting his tym....he will pull off dat hear. when u guys re getting down...

bt I dunno
is it only me dat is seeing a dog wit it tongues out
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
pinkjacket:

That picture though, you look demonic or possessed. Tongue out doesn't suit your face. As for a Nigga trying to plait a wig... na nothing sexy about that.

2 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Younghustler1: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Air Force is one guy who knows how to get people talking
He's creative
Very very
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by deathstroke(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's damn so bad,you both think alike.
Smh
God please have mercy cry
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
And you had to put the bottle of wine on the chair to snap?Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by enniewest(f): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ambitious?

A man with vision is ten times better than a man with ambition.
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

wat da hell grin grin grin grin
Call on Savagefinder. That meme got me laughing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by seeniorboy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
when I first saw the topic I thought the op mean the guy is plaiting the hair down there.

funny op he twisted it,that's what she really mean
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by dacovajnr: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who does it better? undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Greenbullet(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Today na die
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmm, these two kidults again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS Is There Anything Sweeter Than A Woman's Vagina In This World? / My Libido Is Too High. Help!! / My Oga’s Madam (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.