Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly (3426 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by iniedo31: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly
Women play arduous to get nearly on a regular basis. It’s factor although otherwise you wouldn’t actually assume she’s definitely worth the effort. However generally, it’s simpler to activate a lady than date her.
In terms of relationship a lady, she instinctively is aware of you’re hitting on her. When you discreetly heat her as much as your flirty touches, you’ll see that seducing a lady may be moderately straightforward if she thinks you’re a fantastic man.

If you know the way to be discreet, you can also make a lady fall for you and even flip her on in only a few conversations.
However right here, we’ll get to seducing a woman with simply 20 easy questions, ideally by way of texts. It’s straightforward to ask these 20 questions whenever you’re sitting along with her but when she feels uncomfortable or believes you’re making an attempt too arduous or going too quick, you could find yourself blowing your possibilities and also you’ll have a tough time making her such as you once more.

Alternatively, by texting a number of s exy inquiries to a lady, you possibly can at all times make it seem to be a joke if she doesn’t heat as much as you. It’s straightforward, protected and a foolproof method to flip a lady on from a distance.

Use these questions and when you allure the woman the correct method, you could possibly appeal the pants off her and make out together with her by the point you attain the 20th query!
Simply use these questions and preserve the dialog going by answering another questions she might ask. It’ll all work out in your favor in case you play it fastidiously and stick to those 20 questions all alongside the best way.

And the perfect half, it’ll work wonders if she’s your girlfriend or even when she’s a flirty lady you’ve got a crush on. Ask her these questions late at night time for greatest outcomes!

#1. Are you alone?
This query is ideal to grasp if she’s idle and on their lonesome at house. You clearly can’t flirt or discuss s ex if her mates are round her. Say one thing daring like “I want I might be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative.

#2. What are you doing proper now?
Play it good and gradual, this can assist you make sure that she’s alone and bored sufficient to present you her full consideration.

#3.three. Do you want cuddling whenever you lie in mattress?
Heat her as much as a flirty dialog with out overstepping the....http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/guys-5-hot-romantic-questions-that-can.html

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by Hadez(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is now to start sex chats with a lady that is If she replies positively

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
@OP ure a learner self!! mcheeew!!! 4get abt everything u post there, just tell her in private while smilling and licking ur lips that ure having pain on ur pennnnis and tell her wat u shud do to take away d pain, i used that on the 24th of december and d rest is history.
Re: Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who still does any of these shiit?

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by Maxi112: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
op for crying out loud; "this 2016"

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by Emac34: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sept20:
Who still does any of these shiit?
Lol...help me ask amgrin
Re: Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly by IamLEGEND1: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
why I go ask her all that nónsense

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning / For Boys Only... Naughty Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.