Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning (3424 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
My gal came to see me yesterday from FCE and she's was gonna sleep over, so she came to meet me at my shop and the flexing started right after I closed frm work, so we went to domino at sabo and had a nice time and frm there we went to buy I cake size of SK worth 500 naira,then we went home and before we got to my house we bought raw indomie and egg.

So last night I got busy on her, I sucked her pvssy as if it had the river of life flowing in it and I drilled her pvssy like it's an oil well in niger delta region and bz 3 am we slept cuddling each other, so this morning I was the first to wake cos I'm used to waking early due to work and she was still sleeping so I prepared the indomie and egg and served her in bed and when she woke I pecked her lips and served her and she said the food smelt well buh when she ate the indomie she hissed and playfullz said the indomie is not sweet, then I jokingly replied are saying " you are you sweet,u're not sweet now, and she jus dropped the food and went to take her bath and left and while I've been trying to reach her she's not pickn cos we are supposed to go to churchj together,pls how can I pacify her to jus forget everything and also pls did I say more than my mouth

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Fairgodwin(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
embarassed
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2016

26 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by sinaj(f): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol

Jona I hail o! grin
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Busch: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
lol...

your babe as high as Naira to Dollar is....

give her time, like 2 hours (2 yrs for APC)

to cool down and adjust..

3 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Dan42(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
SMH... See what SK has caused you.

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Np:Awesome God by Sinach
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
your lie fit power hell fire

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by nuelzz04(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Bet op ya wicked tongue
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by tungstar(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't know what to tell you
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oga Jonah, I pray make pûssy no kill you cos you too like straffing cheesy cheesy

Oga Jonah and Punna be like 5 and 6 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Dan42:
SMH... See what SK has caused you.
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Funny sturvs grin
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op you should apologize to her and give her time to calm down smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by columbus007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
You both went to buy SK ba? And u smoke together abi,unserious relationship beget unserious peeps,u see the effect of smoke undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

Jona I hail o! grin
sister sinaj of the most high God,I greet thee!
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Opistorincos(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Girls too dey take things P
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Bird99(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oh man..you re wicked
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by funkyjms: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
If truly that's what happened without mincing words, for me, I will end everything straight up!
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
funkyjms:
If truly that's what happened without mincing words, for mean, I will end everything straight up!
bad belle go and drink andrews liver salt and save ur soul
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Lovelynature(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Lovelynature(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
My gal came to see me yesterday from FCE and she's was gonna sleep over, so she came to meet me at my shop and the flexing started right after I closed frm work, so we went to domino at sabo
From your writing, is like you stay in Zaria

She isn't going to do that for long.
Northern babes are cool to be with
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by KellyFORMAT(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
This what joblessness can cause. tongue
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by chiefojiji(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Give her time for recession.......
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
This what joblessness can cause. tongue
abeg gimme job na!
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lovelynature:
From your writing, is like you stay in Zaria

She isn't going to do that for long.
Northern babes are cool to be with
I don't stay in the north oga!
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Lovelynature(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
I don't stay in the north oga!
Maybe you are talking about Sabo Yaba in Lagos.

But guy, you know say you dey craze for where babes them dey. Every time na so them matter you dey yan for here

Only weird experience with babes make up your topics

Funny dude
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gross... Do u have to talk about the pusssy tin
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lovelynature:
Maybe you are talking about Sabo Yaba in Lagos.

But guy, you know say you dey craze for where babes them dey. Every time na so them matter you dey yan for here

Only weird experience with babes make up your topics

Funny dude
those days when I was broke,I was mastuurbatn to keep up wth 800km\h sex drive,buh now that there's' butter on my bread I feel I shoul share wth the gals
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2016
You are in idiot for sucking a girls Pussy, most of men who sucks women are on a high risk of contacting HIV / aids and other sexual tranmited deases. Stop sucking a woman Pussy or Virgina is very verybad and wrong
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by jonaifame22(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
vic111:
You are in idiot for sucking a girls Pussy, most of men who sucks women are on a high risk of contacting HIV / aids and other sexual tranmited deases. Stop sucking a woman Pussy or Virgina is very verybad and wrong
thank you,oya carry your load dey go

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol... Your babe dey too high ehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Boys Only... Naughty Boys / Anionting & Attraction: Pastors & Ministers Beware / Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.