Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49705 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Bayhor(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
I packed our house master cloth on a Monday morning. Na so d man cum dy find him clothe.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2016
lordoseji:
I wanted to play the role of a daddy's good boy but someone brought out the devil in me when he stoLe my provision and left me with nothing... I would sneak out of class and go into the hostel to steal people's provision and money, i met another thief during one of my mission so we became friends, we graduated from stealing provision to terrorizing our hostel masters poultry... Mehn we eat fowl tire... Once anytin goes wrong in school they would start shouting make una ask that kwale boy.

Omoh guy, you funny o. So you met your friend at the time of stealing? "tell me who your friend is and I'll tell you where you met"
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by sparkleice(f): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
lalasticlala wont u take my thread to front page?
was very calm,shy,avoided trouble as much as I can I'm stil shy.never kept bad company I hardly taik.bt I can play and laff a lots.bt now I taik oo bt nt much.still vry shy.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Mine was midnight call phone intimacy or called chewing turkey then the next day I do a little pressing of her boobs in ss1 block after classes, fgcph ... That year
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by fran6uc(m): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2016
OP why Do u want me to type 8 pages? Well lemme summarize it
Resumed JS1 on sept 8 (sun), 2002 very holy @Gifted gwagwalada ABJ
Started dodging all activities like YCS, saturday inspection & assembly by 2nd term (except ofcos 'Dinning')
Started stealing provs., uniforms, buckets, bed sheets and even buggling lockers by JS2. Meanwhile I bathed like everyweek wen I could cos every senior was looking 4 me as I was addicted 2 disobedience & Lying was an Organ in my body dat functioned @ my heart's pace
In JS3, I started harvesting raw potatoes (2b eaten raw or boiled) 4 staff farms, started eating mama-put without paying, ate Mr Magaji's lost goat with abt 6 friends, I butchered it with my sharpened mini-knife in a nail-cutter supposedly my key holder.
Was caught for d first time after torching d food store becos d yams were saved for speech & prize giving day. I was suspended 4 2weeks.
At SS1 I was still smallish but was a nightmare to juniors. Didn't like bullying but extortion was my calling. Hid in box-rooms every visiting day collecting 4rm juniors & carting away my loots. after my parents had left me smiling oh...
All dis while, I was Lord-pilferer of cutleries, stationaries, slippers, and my favorite cocoa-pops, corn flakes and Golden morn. Twas just too much but I left after 4 years due to falling below school standards. ...#just summary o
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Well, mine was not much. Just d killing of any available chicken in the hostel, naming our teachers and putting 'saliva' inside any wicked senior's water. Twas girls school. Our charcoal iron is always available 4 work. Miss those days + 4give me God. I was just being childish

Lol. Childish, abi?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2016
pimpchi:
Good old days...
1, Gave to my crush(Sophia) back then my mum's gold necklace and pair of errings as val gift, till today mum thought she misplaced her favourite necklace . #Godforgiveme
2, inflated my school fees and textbook fee by 50%.... make karma no remember me o o. #sorryface

Choi! The one wey your own pikin go do you ehn? Beta confess o.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2016
MuhdG:

Did u attend gombe high school?

Gombe high nah no nonsense school nah. If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Leebrown:
What happen now? grin

Her pepper don red.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Wrote a letter secretly to my government teacher threatening to kill him,he thought it's was the thugs at school that wrote the letter.
He didn't stay up to a week, he ask for transfer.

Bad girl.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Chimdiebere:
in Secondary school as of 2013, I was called the "foreign" man, . why? because whenever we had a test or exam of a hard paper, I'll simply "write" the Chokes in either Russian or Greek grin . so the students knew about this. during one exam like that, they gave us white blank sheets to solve problems and I had my own white blank sheet imported from home just for the Chokes! I got caught by the invigilator , but he didn't know that was Chokes because they were written in Russian language! he simply gave me back and that was how I passed that exam grin

So you dey read Russian language? If I hear.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pamellla(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2016
mehn....back in hostel den there is dis senior that usd to treat me like a slave...one black day she told me to go get her water t bath....v bn looking fo a way to punish the werey....without much ado, my bunk mate nd I put "werepe" inside d water...mehn! come c free cinema for hostel dat day as the idiot dey dance "alanta"....she later fnd out tho nd I was punished on d assembly ground but I was more dan satisfied....til she left she no cal mak I sweep er room sef.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Chimdiebere(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Wizkoko:

So you dey read Russian language? If I hear.
on a serious note, I read Russian language very well, I learnt it at @17
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Addicted2Women: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Anyone from Bishop Uzodike Memorial Seminary Nnewi ??
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
Don't know if I'm deviating from the norm, but I remembered then in secondary school, once I wrote down the name of noise makers on Mondays, that list will not expire till Friday in other words if you're @ the receiving end of teacher's cane on Monday you'll carry it over till on friday. Na who get time to waste paper and ink?

Lol. The day they will find the name of someone who is not present, that is game over for you.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2016
I can't mention mine because if some people discover that I'm the one responsible for somethings, they will hunt me down after 50 years. As the past is gone, may it forever rest in peace. Thank God for forgiving me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Danthesage(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2016
budosky:
Burnt down the entire principal office with above 100 newly donated laptop inside... Just because of poor feeding and bad water in the hostel...

GSS ILORIN 08/09

NO STRUGGLE..NO SUCCESS..

Hmmmn... I remember watching the report on NTA Ilorin that day.

It seems GSS don gentle now

smiley
budosky:
Burnt down the entire principal office with above 100 newly donated laptop inside... Just because of poor feeding and bad water in the hostel...

GSS ILORIN 08/09

NO STRUGGLE..NO SUCCESS..

Hmmmn... I remember watching the report on NTA Ilorin that day.

It seems GSS don gentle now

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Chimdiebere:
on a serious note, I read Russian language very well, I learnt it at @17

And Greek also?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Wizkoko(m): 1:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Dbrainiac1, I've not seen your own o. What is Bobo's username slf? Abeg, come and confess your own. grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by tottinova: 3:19am On Jan 09, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Nothing except bunking classes & smoking in the toilets (which earned 3 hours of dentention on Fridays if caught)

A girl can't do that
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Wrote a letter secretly to my government teacher threatening to kill him,he thought it's was the thugs at school that wrote the letter.
He didn't stay up to a week, he ask for transfer.
Laugh and dies
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Henovy:

Ahah, you were a proper bad boy. Have you changed for good as an adult? Talk true.
LOL im a changed guy now
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by morganwizzy55(m): 4:15am On Jan 09, 2016
During morning assembly, I use to stand at the back of fine girl, just position my joystick between the hole of her butt. Sometimes using my elbow to press boob, she may thinks that it happened unintentionally, but I purposely did it
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Ahmeduana(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
thank u.
Did same too grin
HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING YOU COMMENTING ON POLITICAL MATTERS kilo de? Che you dey vacation ne or YOU GO SABBATICAL LEAVE? you must have really get tired indeed!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2016
That:
you attended ACMC, what year did u graduate?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2016
luke007:
..wot set??
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by fippycbk(m): 5:22am On Jan 09, 2016
nkemdi89:
Started stealing chair from pry 1 when my original chair was stolen, we would wait till the close of school and hijacked any clean chair, redesign and defaced it with nail and charcoal,I was fond of nick naming all my teachers in secondary school and got beaten for allegedly planning to beat our yoruba student teacher despite my love for the language.

Rebel grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by agarawu23(m): 6:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Ahmeduana:

HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING YOU COMMENTING ON POLITICAL MATTERS kilo de? Che you dey vacation ne or YOU GO SABBATICAL LEAVE? you must have really get tired indeed!
morning bro. The hate in that section is REAL, tot we are just here to have fun but I was wrong. People will hate your comment and hate you too. I am still around the section tho, as an observer cos I hv been 90% busy these days.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by agarawu23(m): 6:03am On Jan 09, 2016
nattty:

We even plenty, @ d end principal catch us 1 by 1
grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by seaga: 6:13am On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Well, mine was not much. Just d killing of any available chicken in the hostel, naming our teachers and putting 'saliva' inside any wicked senior's water. Twas girls school. Our charcoal iron is always available 4 work. Miss those days + 4give me God. I was just being childish

Slaughtering since high school, i bet those chickens hateU2 smiley
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by seaga: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2016
daretodiffer:
I used to pick the male teachers' pockets/bags for pens when they are explaining. It was usually between I and another clasmate (a guy)cheesy. We would pass it/them around and sometimes write purnotes with it/themgrin

Not as bad as I think! you would be in high school, maybe you re holding back.If you said it was money instead of pen...because I know you like money wink
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by me69: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Sex behind principal's office at night.. Told junior students to watch out/stand guard for me.
i hope u no be rapist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.