Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love (35370 Views)

If You Are A Man, Your Final Solution To Kerewa Is Here. / If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Aminat508(f): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
We ladies always dream of a knight in shining armor who will profess their love to us. It’s a romantic act, really but our man craves for our love in return. Never mind the grand gesture, but one that’s honest. So if you’re thinking about getting your man presents like men’s colognes or just plainly taking care of him at home, then you’re on the right track. Actions speak louder than words so here are 5 ways to show your love for your man
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CpPVRnMfEb8/Vo41cLC2TXI/AAAAAAAAAjk/a2wIFMmgzHA/s320/couple-308544_640.png[/img]
1. Know about his grooming needs. You might not notice it that much (especially when you’re not living together) that like you, he also has some specifications with his grooming needs. What great smelling men’s cologne does he use? What deodorant works for him? Does he use foot powder? Know about his own grooming products so when you have the time to shop, you’ll get something that he can really use. Men aren’t hard to please, you know.

2. Get him through his stomach.
They say the closest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and that’s true. Have you seen him gush about his mom’s cooking? Do you see him devour their family’s home-made apple pie? Know about his favorite food and learn how to prepare them.

3. Talk through problems. You’ve seen a lot of women in relationships fight over their boyfriends again and again. That’s because both parties seem to defend themselves on situations when they could talk in a calm manner. If you’ve been in petty fights that got worse (and brutal), remember that screaming and blaming your man isn’t a loving thing to do. If you can’t control your feelings during a fight, pull away first and then talk to him when you’ve calmed down already. Kill him with kindness.

4. Support him in every way. Whether he wants to pursue a business degree or start a business himself, support his plans all the way. Surely, there are times when you think his plan will not turn out as positive as he expected but give him a chance to decide on his own. Nothing steps on a man’s pride that harshly when you blatantly say it’s never going to work. Instead, just be there for him whatever the outcome may be.

5. Be adventurous in bed. Of course, men love sex. They don’t care whether you have flat tummies or your breasts are big. It’s sex and what they’re after is having a great time. A lot of times when women get into marriage and they start having kids, they forget about being sexy in terms of giving time to explore the bedroom once more. If work and the kids preoccupy your schedule, make it to a point to give time for your man, especially when he craves for you. Two to three times a week will work just fine

And lastly, always pray for your man. Prayer is the key

See more @ :http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/5-ways-to-show-your-man-your-love.html?m=0

CC lalasticlala

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'd like to take this moment to thank and send love to my Boyfriends, both real and imaginary. I love you Boys

*Team Lola* grin

love is great and sharing is caring cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by ujezeez(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by dollyjoy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
What more can i say?

Study your man and know what work for him,different strokes for different folks.

Fact is,a lady will do all those yet wouldnt be able keep that man that matters most to her.

Nice writeup anyways...,

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just make me laugh, that's all I ask. cry

It would be hard for me to leave a girl who makes me laugh. I don't know. I just can't help it. I love funny girls.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by dammykrane(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ladies of nowadays are damn stingy to demselve nt tu talk of dia guy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by VampireeM(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm, any lady can do almost all these for some of her male friends so to me its no yardstick to show to that special somebody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Omotayor123(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
On point OP. But most importantly, don't forget to be yourself! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good woman no dey easy to find undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
3 and 4

The babe I gat doesn't even know if I got problems of my own, she cares less, but when she faces hers, she'd want me to be the superman embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Drkul(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
embarassed
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Hadez(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pray for him. In everything you do, never fail to pray for your man smiley

10 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Topestbilly(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nothing sweet like number 5... op ar u adventurous in bed

Cos am a winner in bed cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Topestbilly(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

Still waiting to see dat Kim Kadashian shape cool
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Topestbilly:

Still waiting to see dat Kim Kadashian shape cool
Where o??lipsrsealed

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Topestbilly(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Where o??lipsrsealed

@ ur dp cool
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Adesiji77: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Pray for him. In everything you do, never fail to pray for your man smiley
Should I say you are wise? IDK but you just have sense for this comment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Eleniyan15: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2016
end time
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by kirchofff(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok, i'll do all dis 4 my man.........next pls!
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
come do it to me, if i dont suck you daily grin grin grin grin grin
dollyjoy:
What more can i say?

Study your man and know what work for him,different strokes for different folks.

Fact is,a lady will do all those yet wouldnt be able keep that man that matters most to her.

Nice writeup anyways...,
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by xareal(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
don't keep smelling hairy pussies

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Give me an alert tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
show me love by giving me brains every morning ...as a matter of fact, I should wake up to getting fèllated.....
that's the best breakfast ever...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by doctimi(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by brunofarad(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Carowline(f): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Relationship counsellors on the increase.... Duration of relationships on the decrease...

Why!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Smartsyn(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmmm........
Relationship counsellor is like garri these days....

Gods knows I'll put relationship counsellor on my cv

Nice post by the way op...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.