Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (34558 Views)

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

A graudate of UNIBEN with 2.1. Still on menial job.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by DanseMacabre(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Just switch to mastvrbation instead bro. Make you rest small.

**Modified: It's disheartening that majority of Nigerians claim to understand English, but sarcasm which is a critical component of the language always flies over their heads.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by YeyeGbami: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Na free you dey knack there?

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bigredmachine: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
I was partly just like you OP... But the day I started diverting my time and attention to things that are productive (though another type of addiction entirely) the urge to visit brothel died of totally...

Also ashawo girls no matter how much you pay them won't give u that satisfaction you need, for example... Can u kiss, become an head master to an ashawo... I Believe ur answer is no... Since this ashawo girls don't give me that satisfaction I need, I lost interest in visiting them, cos money spent on them is a waste...

I rather use that money to play bet, e enter good, e no enter good...

I would advice u get urself a girl with whom both of u can plan marriage together.....

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
DanseMacabre:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Profwriter(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels woman fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched a graudate of uniben with 2.1
Still on menial job . Parents wealthy and Ist son

It's not over, Jesus can set you free.
Don't end your life
Your life is beautiful and God's plan for your life has not changed.

He will give you a fresh start today.

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Carcholce: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
DanseMacabre:

And you think masturbation is what will help him? It seems you guys really do not know the effect of masturbation.

OP, go and read the meaning of “Will Power”
If you cannot use your will power to do and undo, you are already dead but waiting to be buried.

52 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na free you dey knack there?
not free but sometimes free when I don't ve money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Carcholce: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Profwriter:

It's not over, Jesus can set you free.
Don't end your life
Your life is beautiful and God's plan for your life has not changed.

Stop bringing Jesus into it. We Christians makes everything about Jesus. You see people blindly fast and pray and think Jesus will take it from there. The OP is a man like Jesus, tell him he can do it even if he’s a Christian or not.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Felimax(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
If you had summoned the courage to go public then take it from me that 90% of what you need to turn your life around is right there inside of you.

I took interest in you cos you are first son. Please bro, have a sincere quiet time with your God, preferably if you are a Christian, take drastic and frantic steps to walk your way out of your present predicament.

Since you feel the regret deep down then your life is not over yet. If you feel there is a demon inside of you be ready to fight it head on.

Walk with your demon one or two steps backwards while you take eight steps forward in due time you will understand the tricks and you will never walk backwards again.

Wishing you God's divine intervention and restoration in Jesus mighty name.

With love.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Daniel7543: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Quite unfortunate that many people are battling with brothel addiction. I was once like you op. I never had a girlfriend back then, I was always visiting a brothel.

But since when I met my girlfriend, everything changed. She was like a divine therapist assigned to me by God. It wasn't easy but I fought my way out of my addiction.

Fighting such an addiction is not a day job, you need someone to guide you through. Do you have a girlfriend? If No, then look for a decent girl who truly loves you.

She will do all her best to get you out of the addiction. You can't do it alone, you need someone to guide you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by superCleanworks(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels woman fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched a graudate of uniben with 2.1

you probably have their numbers on your phone.
you use your legs to go there because they give you cheap attention.
you have planted your roots there by having circle of friends in the brothels.

there is no demon. if you leave brothel, brothel seff go leave you.
anytime wey you wake up na that time be your good morning

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bigredmachine: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Carcholce:

Stop bringing Jesus into it. We Christians makes everything about Jesus. You see people blindly fast and pray and think Jesus will take it from there. The OP is a man like Jesus, tell him he can do it even if he’s a Christian or not.

I wonder o... They keep attributing everything to religion and prayer... No wonder blacks are where they are today, something that's solely ur responsibility, you keep calling Jesus as if Jesus will come down and work magic...

If Op wants to stop this thing, it's not hard... Everything depends on him...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

you probably have their numbers on your phone.
you use your legs to go there because they give you cheap attention.
you have planted your roots there by having circle of friends in the brothels.

there is no demon. if you leave brothel, brothel seff go leave you.
anytime wey you wake up na that time be your good morning
i dont ve their number on my phone but anytime i take ahchol d ist thing on my mind is sex

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Profwriter:

It's not over, Jesus can set you free. Don't end your life Your life is beautiful and God's plan for your life has not changed.
u think God still ve plan for me?

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:

First get engaged with work that demands your time plentifully. Where will the time for brothel avail itself if you only have time for work and rest?

The root cause is too much spare time and idleness

And you can make it in 30s

Joseph became prime minister in 30s

Jesus began public ministry in 30s

30s is a period God does a lot of repairs to damaged lives

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by superCleanworks(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
i dont ve their number on my phone but anytime i take ahchol d ist thing on my mind is sex

now this is a good start, you have identified your problem.
what advice can i possibly give to a 33 year old guy who keeps falling for the same trick he is already aware of for 11 years ?
on the bright side, you have an angle from where you can tackle your problem and you need to do so quickly before you give this same excuse for something more vile and sinister called rape. This is the same excuse we have heard from many. They started with brothels till they found themselves in a place where there was no money or even a brothel around. some go home and rape their neighbour, sister, wife, daughter or even mother because their mind have already been configured this way for a long time since they were single like you are right now.
you have identified where the remote control is operating you from. whatever controls you can kill you.

it is never too late to take a step in the right direction. start now bro. good luck.

14 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Jeon(f): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nyascobar1414: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
The first person you encountered sex with really matters... Carry your cross bro...
Though Its high time you leave this shii...

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nyascobar1414: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Carcholce:

And you think masturbation is what will help him? It seems you guys really do not know the effect of masturbation.

If you cannot use your will power to do and undo, you are already dead but waiting to be buried.

What will power...
Expanciate on this
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by DanseMacabre(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it

Omo only you one dey masturbate dey still go brothel nack ashewo habitually.

Sorry.

Kukuma commit the suicide.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Boogyman557: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I never one CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

On my way to ASHAWOO house!

make nobody spoil my VIBE abeg..

I just de REASON d Chinese style wey I go use NACK Kate, dat ASHAWOO BANI sweet well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Cardealer2021(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Omo I dey fvck well well,
I dey carry hookups always lipsrsealed
But you that thing call brothel ehhn I dey fear am. Shame no go allow me enter ashawo house no matter how konji hold me I no fit enter brothel

14 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Shadysen: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Carcholce:

how can I use that power?
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Ultraviolet5: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
guy get busy, very busy,too busy to do anything else. when you get free time You would be too tired to do anything .

5 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2022

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Prettygirl200(f): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Try get yourself a girl that u will be with, and plan life with when u need sex, Bleep only her with time the urge to visit brothels will die off.

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by NobleSeed(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2022
if you won give up just give up you don try

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by T0BY(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
This brothel addiction is strong like that of masturbation. If one don't have a girl friend, it takes the grace of God for one to overcome them permanently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

First get engaged with work that demands your time plentifully. Where will the time for brothel avail itself if you only have time for work and rest?

The root cause is too much spare time and idleness

And you can make it in 30s

Joseph became prime minister in 30s

Jesus began public ministry in 30s

30s is a period God does a lot of repairs to damaged lives
this commet gives me hope

10 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Aladdin1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
your problem is very easy.just cut off your penis and thank me later.the bible says if any part of your body will take you to hell.you better cut it off and discard it so you can make heaven.so just cut off your penis and be free from brothel addiction,at least its better than allowing brothel addiction to push you to frustuation and suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.