Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) (4300 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) by Mandynews(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
A few days ago a hot Kamba woman invited the public to a sëx party that was to go down somewhere in Westlands

- Even before the dust of the sëx party publicised by Judith Zeinab settles, another one is set to happen at end month

Has Nairobi become a sin city? Sěx parties are becoming the order of the day and organisers do not seem to give a damn.

A poster advertising a cougar party has emerged online invited young men for a bash of their lives.

According to the poster with a plus-size female model, the sěx party is set for Friday, October 28.

The poster, however, does not indicate the venue of the explicit 21 and above party.

This announcement comes after the government through the Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) cancelled Project-X which was a sex party that was to take place in Lang'ata.

Now have a look at what sudents do in Nairobi's nightlife

Image Credit: Tuko

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/sugar-mummy-sex-party-to-go-down-in-kenya-photos/

Re: Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmm,kenya!...may be that country was cursed
Re: Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) by makelove2m(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:

Not exactly........ have you ever thought of producing the first black American President

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) by Israeljones(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
I know stories emanating from kenya r atimes abit wierld... But i can tell yu this is not...
If this were to happen in Nigeria am sure alot of Nigerian dude wud av loved to attended even with pleasure and that includes me.
Re: Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=makelove2m post=50146619]

Not exactly........ have you ever thought of producing the first black American President [/quote

Wait a minute, is that a goal?

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo” / How To Avoid Sexual Intercourse During Dating And Courtshi / KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.