Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them (3187 Views)

I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed / Confused Guy Says Mother & Daughter Want To Take His Virginity – Advise / I’m A Virgin: Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by 175(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Believe it or not, I am a virgin at the age of 25.
My problem now is that my boss and her
daughter are both trying to get me into bed. After
I finished at the law school, my mum arranged for
me to work in her friend’s chambers to gain
experience. Sadly, my mother recently lost her
battle against breast cancer. She died, leaving me
devastated and my boss said if I ever needed
anyone to talk to, she would always be there for
me.

Then, she invited for meals. She’s a single mother
of two and lives with her daughter who is my
age-mate. I was leaving her house one night,
after a meal when she asked me to wait. She
shut the door...
and started kissing me, but she stopped when her
daughter arrived home. The next day at work, she
started sending me saucy e-mails, saying, “I think
you have a hot body.”
Now, she’s confessed she has feelings for me and
she wants things to get sexual between us. I’ve
never had s*x before, so I don’t think I’d be much
good to her.

I’ve also been spending time with her daughter.
She’s single and I’ve introduced her to my friends
because she wants to meet a man. This had
taken my mind off things and got me socializing
again. My boss’ daughter is very pretty and I
thought she’d find a man quickly, but it hasn’t
happened, so, I asked her why. She said it was
because the person she would really love to be
with is me.

Then, she asked me to come up to her bedroom. I
was shocked and a bit lost for words. Why has
this happened? I don’t know what to do. It’s
stressing me out. I’m worried one of them will
say the wrong thing to the other at home and it’ll
all blow up in my face. What should I do?

NB
Copied but for my Friend's sake!

1 Like

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by chocolateme(f): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm..
This kind of wildfire can never be quenched once it starts burning. My brother, I hope you have made some reasonable savings for yourself atleast to be able to be take care of yourself? You are hot, smart, handsome and to crown it all, a VIRGIN. Now I can see how your late mom's friend (may her soul rest in peace) is planning
To take care of her friend's son coupled with her small pretty witch of a daughter.
Please.. It is unnegotiable as to whether you should continue going to that house or not. Cook and eat at home or go to buka.
I lack words to tell you the great danger you are in. The daughter would have been cool but please leave her ok? Cut all ties now while u can. Biko nnaa. If you want me to kneel down for you, I will. I will not go into the details but just heed to my warning nwoke oma. Tnx.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by dollyjoy(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
I know the title of this movie.

It's call "dangerous mother"cheesy

4 Likes

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Hadez(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
I only watch these in movies
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by olafirstt: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fuk dem all damboroba
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by IamTheophilus(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Chanchit: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Owk, let's assume this is true, just tell the mother the situation of things.
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by nerdfrost(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na two demons be that!!! My advise: guy run fall ur life. They are agents of destruction!!

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Brown14: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder how nailing mother and daughter would feel like...
*just thinking aloud though*
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by JehanEddy07(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
I know the title of this movie.

It's call "dangerous mother"cheesy

So u hv watched it too

1 Like

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by naijaboiy: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fück the mom,get experience then fùck the daughter too!!undecided

4 Likes

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Qualer: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2016
mmmmhhhhhh, mother and daughter....

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Qualer: 1:42am On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..
This kind of wildfire can never be quenched once it starts burning. My brother, I hope you have made some reasonable savings for yourself atleast to be able to be take care of yourself? You are hot, smart, handsome and to crown it all, a VIRGIN. Now I can see how your late mom's friend (may her soul rest in peace) is planning
To take care of her friend's son coupled with her small pretty witch of a daughter.
Please.. It is unnegotiable as to whether you should continue going to that house or not. Cook and eat at home or go to buka.
I lack words to tell you the great danger you are in. The daughter would have been cool but please leave her ok? Cut all ties now while u can. Biko nnaa. If you want me to kneel down for you, I will. I will not go into the details but just heed to my warning nwoke oma. Tnx.

Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Aviero: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Bad guy! When the mother been de kiss you, you didn't resist oh. You were enjoying it till the daughter arrived. grin

WARNING: Don't you dare f*cck both of them. I repeat, DON'T!
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by shegzan(m): 3:00am On Jan 08, 2016
I'd advise you flee from them both sef... It could be a trap; who knows?? Wait oo, shey u like the daughter ni??
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by Adonis3: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2016
My guiyz
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by MilesLamar(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Linus MBA aka lion
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by stzy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
If u can collect 3some 4rm dem mehn... U're d boss bt let dem suggest it... D marle knws u hav eyes 4 her daughter... Do. Dis n b. Man of d century
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by richidinho(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
and why are you shouting?
is that not one of your new year Resolution?
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by cruzita(f): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
do wetin dey ur mind ,no dey disturb person here
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by gemale(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
My broda. D powers dt b don put sugar 4 ur mouth. It wld b a crime 2 spit it out. Kpoka dem both. B a generous giver. It seems dem both dey deficient in vit D.
Re: HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them by 175(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..

You are the best! I will pass this along to the guy!

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Single Forever? / Woman With TWO Vaginas Reveals All About Sex / How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.