Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Will I Be Single Forever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Be Single Forever? (3167 Views)

If You’re Not Married At 26, Prepare To Remain Single Forever! / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Single Forever? by dlivefeeds: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
I am a 38-year old-woman who has been single for 10 whole years. I have great friends, an active social life, interesting hobbies, a challenging career and four wonderful nieces and nephews. I can honestly say I am happy with my life and feel very fortunate.

However, I do feel lonely and would love to meet a man. I miss a partner to share things with and I really miss sexual intimacy. I would also like to have a child, but know that’s probably not realistic, and I’ve accepted it probably won’t happen. I have tried online dating and am having no luck.

I don’t know whether to persevere with online dating, with all its pitfalls, or just live my life and hope love comes along. I don’t want to give up meeting someone, but 10 years is a very long time and I’m starting to lose hope.

A Letter sent in...http://www.thelivefeeds.com/will-i-be-single-forever/ comment with care, thanks
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by redcliff: 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Yes dear. You would be lonely for life

3 Likes

Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Mjshexy(f): 12:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Yes aunty Joy i'm afraid u will sad

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2016
grin Lol...I can see myself heading this way as well...so I rest my comment.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by tsephanyah(f): 1:00am On Feb 29, 2016
your welcome to the lonely family, headed by Oprah, Linda as Nigerian vice chairwoman
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Leriebloom(f): 1:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Dont give up dear, keep having that positive mindset and you will meet someone.
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by eleko1: 1:30am On Feb 29, 2016
No U won't.Ur husband is on the way.
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Bisjosh(f): 1:37am On Feb 29, 2016
At times, career and your kind of job hinders social life and extra-curriculum activities.

It's not all singles that want to be that way but it's amazing how people quickly feel those singles left out have an issue.

It's totally not true hence some find solace in online dates hoping it would be reality.

Many of you here are young and have not known reality yet cos u feed under your parents.

I hope the woman finds someone that would marry her soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by chigoizie7(m): 1:39am On Feb 29, 2016
What is with all these stereotypes of 1st having a husband b4 having a child?

For crying out loud, 38 isn't bad, but anyman that will marry u @ that age is probably not interested in having kids with u, maybe the person already has 1 or 2.

In my own opinion, considering the naija ways of life with regards to having kids to take care of u when u are old.

Sister, get a guy to get u pregnant,(contract) don't deny him the rights of meeting or bonding with the child. Get a child 1st, @least u are well to do, u can take care of the child, den, u can now wait for husband, or u can date men, have sex with them, enjoy your life. Be there for ur kid, and life goes on.

I just don't want u to loose @ both ends while waiting for one 1st.

U can be really really lonely when u are getting older, as those your nieces and nephews will either be big boys or girls or all taking care of their own parents.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by tomdon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
What is with all these stereotypes of 1st having a husband b4 having a child?

For crying out loud, 38 isn't bad, but anyman that will marry u @ that age is probably not interested in having kids with u, maybe the person already has 1 or 2.

In my own opinion, considering the naija ways of life with regards to having kids to take care of u when u are old.

Sister, get a guy to get u pregnant,(contract) don't deny him the rights of meeting or bonding with the child. Get a child 1st, @least u are well to do, u can take care of the child, den, u can now wait for husband, or u can date men, have sex with them, enjoy your life. Be there for ur kid, and life goes on.

I just don't want u to loose @ both ends while waiting for one 1st.

U can be really really lonely when u are getting older, as those your nieces and nephews will either be big boys or girls or all taking care of their own parents.

excellent advice
I wonder what a 38 year old woman who had been enjoying sex is waiting for, a husband?
if you like don't go and born pikin now before menopause take over.
don't give me that crap about waiting on the lord because you didn't wait on him to start fucking around.
later they will be comparing themselves to men.

mcheeeew
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Cas1741: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
email me at ceziefule@gmail.com
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
I love ur type chai, giving encouragement words, if you are not married yet, can i ask for ur hands in marriage
Leriebloom:
Dont give up dear, keep having that positive mindset and you will meet someone.
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Yksoul(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bisjosh:
At times, career and your kind of job hinders social life and extra-curriculum activities.

It's not all singles that want to be that way but it's amazing how people quickly feel those singles left out have an issue.

It's totally not true hence some find solace in online dates hoping it would be reality.

Many of you here are young and have not known reality yet cos u feed under your parents.

I hope the woman finds someone that would marry her soon.
I LIKE YOUR COMMENT,SO TRUE,SORRY PLEASE,YOU RESEMBLE DIEZANI SO FINE!
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Leriebloom(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oma307:
I love ur type chai, giving encouragement words, if you are not married yet, can i ask for ur hands in marriage
Lolz, funny guy
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...I can see myself heading this way as well...so I rest my comment.
since you know the Problem
The solution is at thou hand grin
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
since you know the Problem
The solution is at thou hand grin

Hahaahaaaha...still I can't decide if I'll settle down boo..this is a very hard decision for me to take..
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahaahaaaha...still I can't decide if I'll settle down boo..this is a very hard decision for me to take..
ooh.. Don't tell me you wish you were a Guy grin
Tell me why settling down is hard dear?
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Marioplus(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2016
"for there is nothing impossible with God" {Lk.1:37}
Since you were born to this day, you will not tell me that men have never proposed to you but you turned it down for career and professionalism.
Now you are ready to settle down
God is also ready to give you a husband
What do you want in a man you want to call your husband and the father of your unborn children?
When will you want God to attend to you in this area within this year?
Write it out; everything that you need in him
Paste it on your wall; where you will have daily contact with it
Everybody has a unique way of calling on God that makes you feel God's presence all over you
Connect to that pattern of prayer that moves your God consistently with your intention, Believe in the absolute power of Jesus Christ who turned water into wine {Jn.2:1ff} and who has not changed {"Jesus Christ is the same today, yesterday and forever" Heb.13:8}
Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ that speaks better promises {Heb.12:24} to speak better promises upon your life now as against your past mistakes and believe it the Mercy of God triumphs over his judgment [James 2:13]
Jesus Christ that I know and I believe in and I have experienced will surprise you better than your written plan and prayer intention.
Taste and see that the Lord is Good!!!
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
ooh.. Don't tell me you wish you were a Guy grin
Tell me why settling down is hard dear?

Simply bcoz I can't trust no one..I can't afford seeing myself in the deep sh1t like other women who are suffering from their marriage..

What abt u? Are u married? grin
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by AfroKnight: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Once upon a time she was singing the hit single: "marriage is not for everybody". Today she has moved to track 2.
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Simply bcoz I can't trust no one..I can't afford seeing myself in the deep sh1t like other women who are suffering from their marriage..

What abt u? Are u married? grin
ooh well
Trust issue...marriage is the coming together of two different people ..so u don't have to trust People 100%.. Just BELIEVE .. And see how things goes
Far from that dear
U wanna marry me grin cheesy
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
ooh well
Trust issue...marriage is the coming together of two different people ..so u don't have to trust People 100%.. Just BELIEVE .. And see how things goes
Far from that dear
U wanna marry me grin cheesy

Lol...u r funny grin grin cheesy
Anyways, I am happy @ the moment abt my status..I'm enjoying it..I may marry myself tongue
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...u r funny grin grin cheesy
Anyways, I am happy @ the moment abt my status..I'm enjoying it..I may marry a Nairalander tongue
lmfao

U need to make more friends not just sit at home battling with ya keyboard/keypad tongue

How about adopting a child or two cheesy
Lol...ur Nl suitors are already on-line tongue

Don't fall my hand cheesy
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
lmfao

U need to make more friends not just sit at home battling with ya keyboard/keypad tongue

Hahahahaha...I never said I gone marry from NL,u changed my last word .. grin

I wud love to adopt if given a chance..but as of now, I travel a lot so I have no time to sit down in the house & look after the baby..but ofcurz I still prefer to have my own wink
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
lmfao

kashybaby will u marry me? kiss
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...I never said I gone marry from NL,u changed my last word .. grin

I wud love to adopt if given a chance..but as of now, I travel a lot so I have no time to sit down in the house & look after the baby..but ofcurz I still prefer to have my own wink
I didn't do anyThing ooo..
U see the Problem is you
You take Profession higher than everlasting Happiness
#sorry if it might hurt you
Just chill alittle...
Wouldn't it be fun if you and ur boo travel together
Think about it... And say Yes to the nigga asking you out
grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:

Lol...the BOSS of romance section is now asking me such difficult question... grin grin grin

2dice this is all ur mistake.. tongue
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
heheheh..wouldn't be Bad if you guys go on a Date grin
Kashybaby
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...the BOSS of romance section is now asking me such difficult question... grin grin grin

2dice this is all ur mistake.. tongue
eeya..well diss is just the beginning
Goons will start submit the CV.. tongue
Ur mail won't remain the same
Trust me cheesy grin
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
I didn't do anyThing ooo..
U see the Problem is you
You take Profession higher than everlasting Happiness
#sorry if it might hurt you
Just chill alittle...
Wouldn't it be fun if you and ur boo travel together
Think about it... And say Yes to the nigga asking you out
grin cheesy grin tongue

Lol..I travel coz thats part of my job..it's all biznez trips...
And who was asking me out? grin tongue
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by 2dice(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..I travel coz thats part of my job..it's all biznez trips...
And who was asking me out? grin tongue
lol..u know them grin tongue
One is here already tongue
Wanna come eat Rice and chicken.
So be snappy grin
Re: Will I Be Single Forever? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2016
2dice:
eeya..well diss is just the beginning
Goons will start submit the CV.. tongue
Ur mail won't remain the same
Trust me cheesy grin

Ur right, since I joined NL my email was been flooded since..I was been spam quite a lot, some yahoo yahoo boys even tried to hacked my email.. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are A Lady And You Can't Relate With These S*xual Problems; You Are Lucky / See A Man Have Sex With Sex Doll / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.