Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? (12397 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Mastiano(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
This question goes to girls who are above 25 but not yet married. pls post in ur replies as soon as possible
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
loyeruope:

I find it ludicrous that someone posted that I have to pay to touch, caress etc. Women ENJOY these things more than we men. I have seen enough girls with bad boys and when I dig deep to why they still hang on to these losers (as the women like to call them), it all boils down to good sex. The guy gives them good sex and so nothing else matters. sad

In this day and age where women are crying and shouting for equality, I wouldn't even bother to think of how much it costs to keep her, since we are "equal" then we should equally share responsibilities too. If she wants me to take care of her then she must renounce her oath of equality!

hahahahahahahaha.
How come we men always wanna remember equality when it comes to money?
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by loyeruope: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
How come we men always wanna remember equality when it comes to money?
My point is that rights and responsibilities go hand in hand. So if I have a wife who wants to be my equal then she should forget about me carrying an unequal financial burden of the relationship. I think that is only fair.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
loyeruope:

My point is that rights and responsibilities go hand in hand. So if I have a wife who wants to be my equal then she should forget about me carrying an unequal financial burden of the relationship. I think that is only fair.

I do understand where you coming from, however, human will always take the best of every situation and fly with it.
Man will like equality when money is concerned.
Women will look for equality when it comes to money.
So everyone is just looking out for their own best interest.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by royalicon(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
Its depends largely on your income, u have to work it out.

What if I answer 50k p/m here and you earn 60k, how do balance the account?

So bring out ur calculator and start the analysis.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by okokomeji: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
If by naija standard, the wife will cost u like 30k per month for the one that like to cook at home and 50k for the one that like fast-food.
In America, straight out of naija girls are less demanding, it might cost you just $500 every month; because she would surely lost apetites for fast foods ranging from Taco bells, MCDees, Burgar Kings, Ryans, Apple Bees, Popeyes, chinko's foods and Co.
If you want naija girl in Akata's disguise that will cost you at least $1500 per month. First of all, they don't drink water, you might need to stack soft drinks to quench their thirstiness and all they eat is fast foods; then you need to pick two convenient days out of a week for chill-lastin' maybe at any preferable bar (Wild Wings or Red Rooftop) or club (Hush, Pure and Dreams)
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by okokomeji: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
If by naija standard, the wife will cost u like 30k per month for the one that like to cook at home and 50k for the one that like fast-food.
In America, straight out of naija girls are less demanding, it might cost you just $500 every month; because she would surely lost apetites for fast foods ranging from Taco bells, MCDees, Burgar Kings, Ryans, Apple Bees, Popeyes, chinko's foods and Co.
If you want naija girl in Akata's disguise that will cost you at least $1500 per month. First of all, they don't drink water, you might need to stack soft drinks to quench their thirstiness and all they eat is fast foods; then you need to pick two convenient days out of a week for chill-lastin' maybe at any preferable bar (Wild Wings or Red Rooftop) or club (Hush, Pure and Dreams)
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by bawomolo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
loyeruope:

agreed. where are all the mrs independent women on nairaland.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Joseph6(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
depends on wir d wife is cumin 4rm and ur pocket the rate is as follows
lekki -200k
ikoyi-170k
magodo-120k
surulere-30k
mushin-3k
ajangbadi-2k
village(east)-5k
underbridge-5hundred
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Busybody2(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
Joseph6:

lekki -200k
ikoyi-170k
magodo-120k
surulere-30k
mushin-3k
ajangbadi-2k
village(east)-5k
underbridge-5hundred

ROFL grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by platinumnk(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
Joseph6:

lekki -200k
ikoyi-170k
magodo-120k
surulere-30k
mushin-3k
ajangbadi-2k
[b]village(east)-5k[/b]underbridge-5hundred

I beg Im worth much more than that o
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Pepeye(f): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
how many women re kept this days undecided
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by damola1: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2009
Joseph6:

lekki -200k
ikoyi-170k
magodo-120k
surulere-30k
mushin-3k
ajangbadi-2k
village(east)-5k
underbridge-5hundred

Ikeja no dey?, Yaba nko?
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by tkb417(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2009
lekki -200k
ikoyi-170k
magodo-120k
surulere-30k
mushin-3k
ajangbadi-2k
village(east)-5k
underbridge-5hundred
rflmao
grin grin grin grin u no put Abeokuta
hehehehe
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by debosky(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2009
Where are the ajangbadi chicks? They're right up my alley. cheesy

Abeg make una get in touch. wink
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Joseph6(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2009
4 more info
yaba-c head office @ yaba left
ikeja-see sandy @ allen after midnite
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by rasputinn(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2009
Who's counting?
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
also kindly consider the 'cost' women bear in taking care of their
jobless husbands. let's not be so myopic as to think that all
wives are layabouts and waiting to be 'maintained' like a jallopy.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by loyeruope: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2009
George_D:

also kindly consider the 'cost' women bear in taking care of their
jobless husbands. let's not be so myopic as to think that all
wives are layabouts and waiting to be 'maintained' like a jallopy.
Good question but that is not what this thread is addressing.
When we get to the thread that focuses on that, we will discuss it too.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
that's besides the point, brother. the fact remains that
their are many more women 'maintaining' their husbands
than we will care to admit grin
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Outstrip(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2009
Bread $5.00
Tomatoes $7.00
Palm Oil $3.00
Butter $6.00
Wife $9.00

-------------------------
Total $30.00

women have suffered o
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by smoothe75(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
@eddy1977, ur a joker son, lol
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by okuse(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2009
What if u marry a girl because of her job and unfortunately she loses her job after marriage,would u drop her because she is out of job? I think one should just ask God to give him his own wife, the wife God prepared for him. I believe that if u marry Ur own wife u'll definitely overcome any difficulties that comes as a result of that marriage, but u must always pray.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by olasboy: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ Poster
How much does it cost to mintain your car monthly?

Joseph6:

lekki -200k
ikoyi-170k
magodo-120k
surulere-30k
mushin-3k
ajangbadi-2k
village(east)-5k
underbridge-5hundred

Ikeja - 35k
Ipaja - 15k
Igando - 10k
Ketu - 17k

U make me laff
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2009
i wonder how much person for Ikorodu go spend oh
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
okuse:

What if u marry a girl because of her job and unfortunately she loses her job after marriage,would u drop her because she is out of job? I think one should just ask God to give him his own wife, the wife God prepared for him. I believe that if u marry Ur own wife u'll definitely overcome any difficulties that comes as a result of that marriage, but u must always pray.

exactly! if you marry a lady today calculating the 'cost' of keeping her. what about
tomorrow when circumstances change and she starts keeping you? grin
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Fhemmmy: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2009
George_D:

exactly! if you marry a lady today calculating the 'cost' of keeping her. what about

I guess there is a need to start a new thread on how much it cost to keep a jobless husband and make sure they analyze too by city to city and maybe by tastes too.
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Nezan(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
George_D:

No mind am, de guy no serious at all grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
let's start a new thread then. keep things balanced. peace!
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by cystein(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
Well it costs your heart to keep a wife, attention to bring her close, adequate bedroom activities and no equity to money!
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by Rebecca09: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
Okay so I am a co wife and I would like to tell you we woman even not working bring a lot to the table. Okay so I have a babysitting job that makes more than my husband every week but I put in more hours too. But my co wife takes care of the kids while I am at work and I do the samething when she works her 2 or 3 days a week. The whole marraige thing is about team work so any of you guys who want to put a vaule on your wifes please step back and look what she does all day and what she puts up with from you
Re: How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
how very true, rebecca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives Like Maids? / Divorce: Family Denies Court Granted Custody Of Children To Prophet / How Can I 'warm' My 'akara'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.