Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) (12655 Views)

Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by ebiscoshadrack1: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Nna ehn! Waridis? In this day and age kwa?! Someone posted this on Facebook and said it is from a passage into womanhood rite that happened last week. Abeg, do men also show their anaconda to pass into adulthood? If so, See photos below:- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/what-type-of-tradition-is-this-with-no.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by iceberylin(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2016
I like it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
How I wish my town can adopt dis kind of tradition..

But, that lady gat nice set of oranges kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by donTbone(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Let this be taken over Nigeria...

Then you know that some KONJI
has been ba$tard from womb!
cheesy
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by falconey(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
grin
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by TrapLORD(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Jesu embarassed

Can this tribe please adopt me?? I won't mind walking around with my dick dangling upandan undecided embarassed
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
During the days of Adam and eve.
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by shumuel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mtcheeeew Perverted Traditional elders using the name of tradition to see the poor girls/ladies naked.nes.

This is still practised in S/S part of the country.
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Endtime.
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by leke12(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Damn! I like this tradition,pls where is d location so I can attend d festival as a tourist
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
very stupid tradition.I will only participate if the men will also show their anaconda when passing into manhood
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by areascatter2020: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
What daaa!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by Smartsyn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op please can you tell the village or town this kind of thing still happen, I need to go there by myself and preach them the good news.
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Go to my village u will see more, it even a traditional rites for girls going into woman hood , I even guess dx girl is from my village self.
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by ROCK111: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
silvermania:
Go to my village u will see more, it even a traditional rites for girls going into woman hood , I even guess dx girl is from my village self.
where u from maa'm
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Guy that pix no complete nah, abi e neva load finish?? grin
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
ROCK111:
where u from maa'm
somewhere in akoko edo
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Swaziland I guess
Re: What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) by titi4fola(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
leke12:
Damn! I like this tradition,pls where is d location so I can attend d festival as a tourist
very silly tradition. Oniwokuwo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.