Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married (12832 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / Difficulty In Falling In Love / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by akinolasam: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
I know many people will be ready to crucified me for this, but I think few that understand what am going thru may decide to help me. I am a single mother, separated few years back. Just few mouth ago I came across a young Pastor who is out of station, we got close and now am in love. NOT LUST PLS.  What is wrong in falling in love with my pastor?

If u want to help me pls do though some of u will surely abuse me.
but pls help.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by shadrach77: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
well, if he is not married, there is nothing wrong in it
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
shocked
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by adetoru(f): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
If he is married,it's already adultery,maybe you just attracted to his charisma.Men of God have that a lot,so maybe it's his charisma you are in love with.Abeg no fall im ministry,God no go forgive you
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by ima1(f): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
see devil sending temptation grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by daduke2k(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Holy ghost fire. Get behind my nyash satan.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by coolier(f): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
shadrach77:

well, if he is not married, there is nothing wrong in it

But she said he is married, so everything is wrong with it!
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by cantell(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
You're not in love with the young pastor, you just want what you can't have.
The excitement of fighting for it, is tempting. Marriage is a sacred union ordained by God. You should respect that and stay clear before its too late.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by daduke2k(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Amen.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by sabry: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
May Almighty God help us. Did you say is married? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by googles: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]everything is wrong with falling in love with a married pastor

hmm na wa o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Ben13: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Go for a special deliverance~! You're apparently demonic! grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by r231(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
let everybody shout halelluyahhhhhhhhh

akinolasam:

I know many people will be ready to crucified me for this, but I think few that understand what am going thru may decide to help me. I am a single mother, separated few years back. Just few mouth ago I came across a young Pastor who is out of station, we got close and now am in love. NOT LUST PLS. What is wrong in falling in love with my pastor?

but pls help.

pls can you explain that bolded part for me/us

close as in talking OR close as in tusiro?
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by MoneyRule(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
Duh. . . .
That he's ur pastor and is married.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by akinolasam: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
I DONT KNOW WHAT U MEAN BY 'TUSINO'

ANYWAY, WE ARE CLOSE AND I AM FOND OF TALKING TO HIM ON ANY ISSUE.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by rickie4us(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
run for your dear life
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by r231(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2010
akinolasam:

I DONT KNOW WHAT U MEAN BY 'TUSINO'

ANYWAY, WE ARE CLOSE AND I AM FOND OF TALKING TO HIM ON ANY ISSUE.

bang bang cheesy grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2010
You are simply a WICKED WOMAN! You know he's married yet you want him!

Don't go and find your own man. . .its women like you who keep taking left overs from other women's feast! Mtchewww!
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by akinolasam: 12:35am On Mar 03, 2010
i know am not alone in this game. how many of u talking like angels out there had slept with other women husbands and 'left-over' as u call it.

watch out before casting the stone lady.
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:41am On Mar 03, 2010
akinolasam:

i know am not alone in this game. how many of u talking like angels out there had slept with other women husbands and 'left-over' as u call it.

FYI I talk because I have self respect! I do not go struggling for other women's men or making myself second best!

Stop trying to justify your actions. . .your simply WRONG. . .And if you do not desist from putting your eye in another person's thing. . .you'll only end up eating left overs for the rest of your life! Nonsense!
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2010
akinolasam:

I know many people will be ready to crucified me for this, but I think few that understand what am going thru may decide to help me. I am a single mother, separated few years back. Just few mouth ago I came across a young Pastor who is out of station, we got close and now am in love. NOT LUST PLS.  What is wrong in falling in love with my pastor?

but pls help.

Holy Ghost fire, fire fall on her! ever burning fire, fire fall on her! as in the dayz of casala, fire for on her. as in the dayz of casala, fire for on her!  shocked

akinolasam:

so to u, this is a game? angry angry angry

ThoniaSlim:

FYI I talk because I have self respect! I do not go struggling for other women's men or making myself second best!

Stop trying to justify your actions. . .your simply WRONG. . .And if you do not desist from putting your eye in another person's thing. . .you'll only end up eating left overs for the rest of your life! Nonsense!

point of correction, have u forgotten the time u were head over 2 heels for me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2010
You mean while you were in dreamland?
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by na2day2(m): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

You mean while you were in dreamland?

if that is how they spell nairaland these dayz then yes tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by OmoFyne: 3:27am On Mar 03, 2010
YOU HAVE TO READ LOVE ON THE PULPIT
GREAT ADVICE ON EXACTLY THIS ISSUE smiley
http://www.taiwoodubiyiministries.com/estore.php
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Akinagirl(f): 6:06am On Mar 03, 2010
You need to stop this whole "love" thing chick. Its not love, you just want what you cant have. You need to stop distracting this married man from his wife. angry
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2010
MrPrsdent:

shocked
grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 03, 2010
@ poster

Why you go dey share d*ick with another woman?
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
See Devil in woman form talking! May God have mercy on ya soul. Tomorrow you might come here and say u love Chris Oyakhilome
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by na2day2(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2010
michelin89:

@ poster

Why you go dey share d*ick with another woman?

upon all the make-up u still no fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by amebono1: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2010
akinolasam:

i hate it when peeps use this "be the first to cast the stone" blackmailing words, it is a sin, leave another womans husband for heavens sake
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by chrisrock(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2010
!amebo no1:

i hate it when peeps use this "be the first to cast the stone" blackmailing words, it is a sin, leave another woman's husband for heavens sake
Is trying to snatch another woman's man a game?may God have mercy on you.
who sent you?LOL
Re: What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2010
free her.life is a game.so is 'love'

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos / "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.