Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (15881 Views)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Confessions Of A Randy Houseboy… Part 6 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by ebitari2013: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
It is no news that sex is one of the most craved activities among people around the world today, and there are a number of reasons for this among which is the health benefit that comes with sex.

Now that we have established that sex is important it might interest you to know that there are specific positions that get the ladies moaning nonstop and wanting more and more of the action. But how much of these positions and sex techniques do Nigerian men know about?

Here are five awesome sex positions you could try with your lady today. Rest assured that if well done, these techniques have the potentials to keep her optimally satisfied.

1. The ‘Grab And Insert’ Position – Majority of ladies like a fit, muscular guy. You don’t have to have the biggest arms in the world but stay fit and trim enough so she can rest on you, jump on your back from time to time and whatnot as you guys hang together and pass time.

This physique is also important in sex because she likes it when you go hard on her in fun, stylish ways. In the light of this, a new sex technique she surely will find fun is you lifting her and getting her to wrap her legs around your torso, your hands under her buttocks as you drill her. The ecstasy it gives ladies is beyond what words can explain.

This position leaves you in total control of the game and leaves her moaning pleasurably.

2. Missionary Sex With A Spark – Try something different with your woman today as you guys do it the missionary way and be sure to wow her.

Most ladies fancy the missionary style because they love to hold a man close. Some ladies grab the man by the butt while he penetrates slow and steady, others like it rough and fast-paced. Whatever the case, don’t be afraid to experiment with her.

Understand her and know what works best for her. We recommend you try to create an unusual ambiance for this, maybe some outdoor sex or something.

You can have it missionary style on a roof top, or in a car with seats reclined and the AC turned on to max with some slow songs bumping in the background. This should give her extra goose bumps in her inner thigh and beyond.

3. The ‘Doggy’ Style – This sex technique can never be overemphasized. It is tested, trusted and one of the surest ways to thrust in and get her to cloud nine.

4. The ‘Reverse Cowgirl’ Or ‘Riding’ Style – This is an interesting position that has - Read more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/6-sex-positions-nigerian-women-totally.html#7lKqkYykWoSvqiGp.99

Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by obiorathesubtle: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
On whose regard?
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Every sex position is a hit, back to back. From grab and insert, to missionary! Ko ni dafun iyalaya any olosho. If you are still not satisfied after all that muscle wey man put, you can come and start going!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Pennah(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
I prefer d monkey style grin
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Heard jingle bell style is best lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by obiorathesubtle: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2016
midassultan:
Every sex position is a hit, back to back. From grab and insert, to missionary! Ko ni dafun iyalaya any olosho. If you are still not satisfied after all that muscle wey man put, you can come and start going!
Egbon sultan, if you want the girl.. Come and collect her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by ucnwafor(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
my sweet babe can we practicalise and prove it now
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2016
ucnwafor:
my sweet babe can we practicalise and prove it now
No thanks m fine
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by ucnwafor(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
No thanks m fine
cos am feeling like this though

Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2016
ucnwafor:
cos am feeling like this though
I wish ur sisters d same cos m anoda guys sister f*ck u
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
Bad gal cheesy
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:

Bad gal cheesy
Tank u
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by ucnwafor(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

I wish ur sisters d same cos m anoda guys sister f*ck u
hahahahahaha bad gal 2016
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by divinehand2003(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Give her the ultimate style called the Naija kungfu panoramic style. Even that babe that doesn't get there will see herself in Paradise day
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by cruzita(f): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
THIS IS NONSENSE
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
ucnwafor:
hahahahahaha bad gal 2016

Tank u smiley my pleasure
Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Egbon sultan, if you want the girl.. Come and collect her.
Haha, nice one there bro, nice one.

1 Like

Re: 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by huseajoy: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tatgwgy

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Can Do When You Are Losing Trust In Your Relationship / Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.