Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) (16040 Views)

Guys,what Made You Avoid A Particular Lady From Visiting You? / Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Raltrending(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2019
I saw nude pictures on my husbands phone, like Diffetent nude pictures of this particular girl
SEE PHOTOS and confronted him with it , out of anger I slapped him twice when he could not give me an explanation, demanded that he delete and block her number if he wanted peace in the house which he did in my presence, after doing that he just threw his phone to the ground and smashed it into pieces with red eyes, he got up, picked his car keys, wore his t shirt , as he was going out I followed him, and by the door he called a phone number off heart and told me, she is not just in my phone but in my head and he stumbled out.

Before I could wear something decent he had left . What do I do now ?

I am just walking round my house like a mad person . How do I stop him what do I do .

Your Advice/comments will be Relayed to the Poster, This Story was sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram Called DearRal

Source: http://instagram.com/DearRal

Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by sparog(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2019
1 Like

Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Christty(f): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2019
OK.
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Kelly2713(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2019
Where's the nude pix

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by frankman365(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Pls do not advise her cos she will not listen.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by akorjoseph24(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2019
you shouldn't have slapped him but talk to him politely
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by jasonstathamm: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2019
what will you achieve with the slap
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2019
See them above claiming advisers as if they won't do more than this if they find themselves in her case.

When something hasn't touched you don't brag because u may do worse in such a case.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Chief slapper. In everything I'll still blame you. You have to step up your game
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Ivygal(f): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
U jus need to calm down ma'am. Maybe go somewhr so u cn ve peace. Dnt eve think of anything. Today is Friday, lodge in a hotel, go to club. Drink n sleep. Let him be. He'll come back but try n do nothing if not u won't see him again
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
domestic violence is domestic violence

u slapped him,not once but twice..madam cry ur cry

when that lady bleeped him silly,weak and tired ur eye go clear
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ivygal:
U jus need to calm down ma'am. Maybe go somewhr so u cn ve peace. Dnt eve think of anything. Today is Friday, lodge in a hotel, go to club. Drink n sleep. Let him be. He'll come back but try n do nothing if not u won't see him again
its easier said than done

no matter how she tries to forget it,she will still see flashes of the whole thing in her mind's eyes
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by dochenaj: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is clearly a fabrication.
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Olibboy: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
pishure daaaa
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by habsydiamond(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Action woman....u slapped him...u deserve what u got oo aunty.....instead of sorting things out without quarrel, u ended up spoiling everything....I pray the guy will ever love her again
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by ticoticotico: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kelly2713:
Where's the nude pix

See ya lyf grin
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by MannieA(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ivygal:

YES...she should drink, eat, sleep and be happy..Don't kill yourself because of anything. If he doesn't want the marriage let him go.just tell him to be sending money for the children. Simple.
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
OMG!! what's with some ladies with hitting guys nah, when we all know guys has more strength.. no matter what, never raise your hands on a man, husband for that matter. Haba!

Just apologize to him first for slapping him, the man of the house fa, chai
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
habsydiamond:
Action woman....u slapped him...u deserve what u got oo aunty.....instead of sorting things out without quarrel, u ended up spoiling everything....I pray the guy will ever love her again
she's an ipigg member
men are polygamous by nature
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Raltrending:
I saw nude pictures on my husbands phone, like Diffetent nude pictures of this particular girl
SEE PHOTOS and confronted him with it , out of anger I slapped him twice when he could not give me an explanation, demanded that he delete and block her number if he wanted peace in the house which he did in my presence, after doing that he just threw his phone to the ground and smashed it into pieces with red eyes, he got up, picked his car keys, wore his t shirt , as he was going out I followed him, and by the door he called a phone number off heart and told me, she is not just in my phone but in my head and he stumbled out.

Before I could wear something decent he had left . What do I do now ?

I am just walking round my house like a mad person . How do I stop him what do I do .

Your Advice/comments will be Relayed to the Poster, This Story was sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram Called? DearRal

Source: http://instagram.com/DearRal

If it were the man that slapped her the social media would have become heated up by hypocritical feminists. It's not only men that should be taught about not hitting the opposite sex; women should not hit men.
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is sad...he isn't just cheating, he is in love with her...real gobe!
Re: I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) by Kelly2713(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2019
ticoticotico:

See ya lyf grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.