Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling (17208 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / #ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Sir, with all due respect, I kindly implore to you that you not go to threads baiting people that disagreed with you. It is not becoming, it is unfriendly, and that is not what Abia is about, nor the behavior Gov. I would condone. Just smile at the good news and get to work. Because it starts now.

I'm saying this from a respectful place my brother.
I know the angel you're coming from but truth be told,these imps are annoying that's why atimes I do not resist the urge to return it raw to them. They are mostly ingrates.
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by cutekhalifa(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
You can now rest in pieces rotten corpse
Fiction could not have invented an idiot like you. What will your great great grandchildren think of you? What will future civilizations think of you?
Continue with cement road..... Come to my state anambra and see what he called good governance Lazy ngwa goat u are only fighting for ur stomach...
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by cutekhalifa(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
Mugu xup
you are deceitful and unreliable scoundrel You are not worth another word, else I'd call you knave.... Enjoy the cement road
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Fiction could not have invented an idiot like you. What will your great great grandchildren think of you? What will future civilizations think of you?
Continue with cement road..... Come to my state anambra and see what he called good governance Lazy ngwa goat u are only fighting for ur stomach...
Then focus on your state and let me be. We have nothing in common.
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by nwadiuko1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Iceathome:
Ponponkom, sorry, its over for Ikpeazu. I told you sometime last year you failed to listen. I can see frustration all over your post here.

You forgot that all your witnesses at the tribunal accepted that card reader was used in all 17lga of the state and that election was 100% held in all LGA including that of the affected lga . PDP chairman Abia State agreed when cross examined by Away Kalu (SAN) and Olujimi that card reader fully functioned and no breakdown.

At the appeal court Owerri, a written addresses was adopted from both parties which from Otto counsels prove beyond doubt that Otto won the election.

FYI, appeal court didn't disfranchised you and your riggers rather they used card reader result from Inec database Abuja which was submitted at the tribunal which PDP lawyers failed to cross examining the tenderer from Inec Abuja.

Sorry, Ikpeazu is gunner, all I know you guys can't kill everybody in Abia state. So stop blabbing, you guys will not smell RE before RUN.

Take or leave it.
shey ur eyes Don open now?

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by cutekhalifa(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
Then focus on your state and let me be. We have nothing in common.
enjoy ur cement road while it last.... I hope u won't come back tomorrow and start claiming abandon properties In near future I don't see an ngwa man owning a land property in aba.... U nah don sell unah land finish with 1bag of rice and stock fish.... Or do u want to eat ur cake and still want it back.... I pity none ngwa's, tongue
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by Ponponkon: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
cutekhalifa:
enjoy ur cement road while it last.... I hope u won't come back tomorrow and start claiming abandon properties In near future I don't see an ngwa man owning a land property in aba.... U nah don sell unah land finish with 1bag of rice and stock fish.... Or do u want to eat ur cake and still want it back.... I pity none ngwa's, tongue
still your god and benefactor did everything humanly possible to become an Ngwa man
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by cutekhalifa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
still your god and benefactor did everything humanly possible to become an Ngwa man
I hope governor of ngwa state okezie will put food on your table
Re: Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling by wy2000(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
JEEZ.. Such hate. drink some water grin grin

cutekhalifa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC / Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige / Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.