Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Inappropriate Touching In A Bus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inappropriate Touching In A Bus (17517 Views)

10 Inappropriate Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by lepasharon(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2011
na wao shocked
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Yorisb: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
yes ohhh

i was on the Bus 25 one day (those of you Londoners will know it) its a long bus - and the ride was equally long in my student days from Stratford to Oxford Street and so naturally as one would do on a cold winter morning on a warm bus - i fell at sleep.

ah ah - [size=13pt]after a while i could feel someone's hand sliding at the back of my seat behind my back - i thought this cant be - anyway the hand starts massage me and 'pressing' the space btwn my back and my bum bum [/size]- i was so startled i woke up with a fright thought i was being violated or something

turned to the seat next to me and so this guy smiling, telling me i have got lovely nice soft skin - omo if you see the slap - (first time i have ever slapped a man/stranger - hope it is the last too) the guy was taken aback - held his jaw and said he was only trying for us to have fun - everyone on the bus was watching - is aid what fun? the guy seized me by the arm and was about to beat me up - but then some one had already reported to the bus driver and he came to the back and threw the guy out of the bus - but he promised to 'sort me out' from that day i can not sleep on a bus and if i am ever on the 25, i watch out for him (though now i cant even remember what he looks like)

OMG!!! shocked shocked

i was waiting abit for the thread to pick up or see if it would die a natural death. it has happened to me trice. The first and most depressing was back during my unidays. it was a Sunday after church i went to the market to buy some stuffs on my way back this guy sat by my side. About halfway i noticed this slow movement on my thigh. i thought it was the friction of something. i mean it could have been anything maybe the book he was holding or my load or bag. it just didnt dawn on me. i didnt look up at him, i mean what was the need but i just kind of felt uncomfortable through out the trip. When i got down, i noticed this stain on my native (the skirt)

i was so so sad, i just kept looking at him walk away. Then like i was possessed by something i called out to him, he stopped he was sweating profusely holding his bible. I was really calm (very strange) and i asked ''why, what is wrong with you? look at what you did, are you mad or what?'' he just kept on apologizing on and on. then i finally said '' you need Jesus, you need to ask him to heal you and make you stop this nonsense and he was like ''ok ok i will, m sorry'' IN RETROSPECT I SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM (i think i was in shock d whole time i did all that preaching)
i walked to my hostel, first took my cloths off had my bath and cried all the time. When i told my bf he didnt believe till date he says its impossible for a guy sitting by your side pe&*s to stretch and all the way and do that. But i know what happned to me on that day, maybe it was his sweaty palm (some measure of comfort for me huh)

WTFF!!! shocked
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2011
My own didn't happen inside bus o.
Back then in skol, there was this chick I liked and who liked me. So one day I was toasting her after my physio practicals. We were standing on the stairs and I was one step lower than. After some time, my guys now appeared downstair of the flight of steps and were telling me something. As I turned around and began to look down and speak to them, this chick so subtly leaned foward and began to brush her boooobs against my back(she was quite busty). Oh boy! She kept doing it very subtly, and come see as my thing come dey stand. Thank God I was wearing a lab coat so I quickly put my hands in the pocket and hid it. My guys had no idea of what was going on behind me.

After discussing with my guys, I turned back to the girl and continued my yarns. She just kept her face innocent but I noticed that her n.ipp.les were erect.

Madt girl she was. grin
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Yorisb: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2011
pDude:

My own didn't happen inside bus o.
Back then in skol, there was this chick I liked and who liked me. So one day I was toasting her after my physio practicals. We were standing on the stairs and I was one step lower than. After some time, my guys now appeared downstair of the flight of steps and were telling me something. As I turned around and began to look down and speak to them, this chick so subtly leaned foward and began to brush her boooobs against my back(she was quite busty). Oh boy! She kept doing it very subtly, and come see as my thing come dey stand. Thank God I was wearing a lab coat so I quickly put my hands in the pocket and hid it. My guys had no idea of what was going on behind me.

After discussing with my guys, I turned back to the girl and continued my yarns. She just kept her face innocent but I noticed that her n.ipp.les were erect.

Madt girl she was. grin

Lmao. grin
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Mynd44: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2011
this is intresting, but you should know that as long as you enter Molue, you go see things
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
wow,things they happen for molue for lagos
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
i know a guy who is a conductor he tells me he frotts ladies everyday!dats why he enjoys his job.I now asked him how he frotts ladies and cum in his trousers evveryday....i cant say its very gross
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by sunnyt1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Make God forgive me, iv done dis tin b4, i boarded a bus around 10pm in Kaduna one nit, men nothing wey i no do wit dis hausa gal o, and she didnt even say anytin.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
sunny t: Make God forgive me, iv done dis tin b4, i boarded a bus around 10pm in Kaduna one nit, men nothing wey i no do wit dis hausa gal o, and she didnt even say anytin.

hmm, Guy u bad ooo!
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by segzicres(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
lol.mine was this really short chick was always running to hug me n her boobs were always on my d.i.ck........i warned her about it and that's when she made it worse........i had to always run away when i see her coming....+ she got big boobs ;Dlol.mine was this really short chick was always running to hug me n her boobs were always on my d.i.ck........i warned her about it and that's when she made it worse........i had to always run away when i see her coming....+ she got big boobs
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
^ undecided

Say What? Is she that short or. . .
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by dhardline(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Most ladies wont want to say but i know that a very large percentage of ladies must have experienced this in one way or another especially those who use public transport(some guys use their elbows to try and tap current here) or those who are in schools or areas where bikes are allowed to carry two passengers on a trip.lemme write a couple av heard.A girl once told me she was in a molue and this guy from behind her kept pressing his thing on her behind but the mistake she made was she kept quiet and when she got off the bus she noticed a sticky spill on her skirt,another girl had her experience in her school(FUTO)to be precise.She was on a bike and this guy stopped the bike and sat behind her while they continued the journey she felt the guys hard thing on her backside but felt maybe she should let it pass not until she came down and noticed the sticky stuff on her gown,she said she cursed and really insulted the guy to go get him self checked but the strangest is the one i witnessed.was in a bus going to yaba from Bariga and there was a lady right beside me then a very elderly man(should be like 50-60years)was also sitting at her other side.while the bus was approaching yaba i kinda noticed the girl was really coming toø close to me though it was just the 3of us at the back seat and all the while i was starring out the window but due to d discomfort i felt i turned to the lady and behold i saw the man grabbing his hard thing from the trouser and rubbing the girl that was when i realised why she was drawing away from him towards me,i was so irritated that i first insulted the old cargo till he came down from d bus then turned to the girl and told her next time she should be bold enough to say something.Its sexual abuse.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Did this a lot in my high school days just for the heck of it. Never even had a hard on. Just rubb bossom and legs. All the girls seemed to enjoy it. At least no one complained.
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Kairoseki77: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2013
In Japan the problem is so bad they made a women's only train.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_TsPukIhbACo/TIHmuRwlN8I/AAAAAAAAAMU/AC2WS8OcNAk/s1600/3365757492_d70f8e81a3_b.jpg[/img]
Re: Inappropriate Touching In A Bus by Mbhustler: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2021
That's bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Drinking Stout / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.