Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,548 members, 7,840,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (11021 Views)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by chuose: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2016
akatekpe:
Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Niger, Abuja and Kwara
you sure that Niger go call themselves middlebelt?
no be Niger wey IBB come from, wey be 100% islamic?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by EasternPride: 6:10am On Jan 09, 2016
grin
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Junior66(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2016
illiad1:
yeye dey smell
na now day break
abokiys you are aboky you will forever be
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Junior66(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Kyase:
I'm tiv and I'm a NORTHERNER
northerner? smh

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Wizlove:
trash your life.
Are you okay? Why stalking meangry
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by fr3do(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Kyase:

are fulani raids not just nice? smiley

10 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by fr3do(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2016
DMerciful:
You share Islam in common.....and you have been willing tools since the beginning of time!

the benue babe that was helping my grandma is TIV, and she told me her towns people are staunch catholica.
she also said the fulani used juju and their attacks were on a weekly basis.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by mysteriousman(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Okanokan(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2016
You are Northerners, enough of this separatist mentality. The last election prove that Northern Nigerian is one.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by mysteriousman(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2016
chuose:

you sure that Niger go call themselves middlebelt?
no be Niger wey IBB come from, wey be 100% islamic?
So na by being Muslim person be northerner I tire for you o and those guys couldn't make this declaration from the do called middle belt they went to Lagos, I don't believe them they are just some Lagos based middle belt people seeking political relevance
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Yes,eastern taraba is actually middle belt I know this might surprise some people, they were part of the old benue-plateau.

Always at war with northerners even to the present age,wukari comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by NakedEve: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2016
If we cling to Hausa, we will forever be backward n they will indirectly be murdering us.

If we want to go with Igbo, they will call us Nidi-Awusa n will never see us for what we r---different! We do not feel safe with them because they have not forgiven us since after the war. Igbo find it difficult to forgive, despite sharing same faith with many of us. They will remind us of how we were willing tools in the killing of 3 million of their brethren during the war.

This knowledge is what Hausa uses to tie us down n hold us captive telling us Igbo will never accept us as friends for killing their brothers in the past when we were used by Nigeria because we were in the army.
Igbo will not realize that it was Nigerian army against Biafra and not Middle belt against Biafra or North against biafra.

Sincerely we wish to go with Biafra if possible but since we might not stand with Igbo because of in forgiveness, we might finally have to stand alone as MiddleBelt.

But make NO MISTAKE we will never be willing tools again in the hands of Hausa!

Alas there is now a problem though.
During this BokoHaram menace, in order to protect our lives, many of us joined the Nigerian army to fight Boko.....
If a 2nd war breaks out between Nigeria and Biafra, we r tied down as the govt will still deploy us to fight them.
This is so bad and many of us feel bad bout this.... in the end we always end up being tools(?willing) in one way or the other by the govt to fight Igbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by NakedEve: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Okanokan:
You are Northerners, enough of this separatist mentality. The last election prove that Northern Nigerian is one.

The last election saw PDP winning in the middle belt. Its obvious u did not do ur homework well before speaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2016
DMerciful:
You share Islam in common.....and you have been willing tools since the beginning of time!
it shows you know very little about middle belt?...a good number of them are christains,benue ,jos,nassarawa

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Probably the number is not enough to offset the balance to prochristian region. But haven't they been willing tools in the hands of the hausa-fulani? After eating rat up to the tail they want to complain its bitter
babyfaceafrica:
it shows you know very little about middle belt?...a good number of them are christains,benue ,jos,nassarawa

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
DMerciful:
Probably the number is not enough to offset the balance to prochristian region. But haven't they been willing tools in the hands of the hausa-fulani? After eating rat up to the tail they want to complain its bitter
some of them ,not all...stop generalising,just like not igbos support biafra!!!...MB are good peeps

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by arewafederation: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

What about Niger,Nassarawa,Kogi, and Kwara states?

@NakedEve, it's a pity that you guys are like bats, neither birds nor mammals.
The middle belt endowed with the most natural resources in Nigeria, but unfortunately the most underdeveloped region because you all don't know where your problems lie. You keep blaming the far North but I wonder;
Do you know the Middle belt have produced the most presidents than every other region?

Do you know the middle belt have had more control of the country during the military era than most part of the country?

With the likes of Gowon, T.Y Danjuma, Jerry Hussein, David Mark, who are/were major movers and shakers of this country, why do you think it's the Hausas that always hold you down.

My dear you need to look inwards for the solution to your problems. Breaking off from the North or being called a MIDDLE BELTAN is not the solution to your problems, but having purposeful and determined leadership.

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Rapzino: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
jonathanOz:
Tabaran? Hia! We confuse die for this country sha.
Hello, do I know you?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ceemere: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Ever wondered why anything anti igbo that appears online gets more likes and promotion but anything pro igbo gets less likes and backing?? Its simple. While the igbo youths ar busy in their shops and places of business making enough money to buy the whole internet if they so wish, the idle yoruba youths ar busy lying down at home with their phones surfing the net every minute of the day. How the hell do u think the media gave buhari their slave master an edge to win?? How many Northerners sabi surf the net?? One day one day, the igbo tribe will buy off all the yoruba states and deport them to chad. Keep wasting ur lives at home waiting for ur father to die so dat u can start collecting rent while ur igbo mates ar building houses and buying off yoruba owned houses. . The yorubas hate the igbos cos they can never measure up to them in terms of striving. Igbos thrive where other tribes think its impossible. Igbos ar everywhere like the jews, u burn their shops or demolish it in the name of sanitation as a guise to lash out ur anger on them cos they did nt vote for u, they still thrive and make double what they made before. Pls u guys shouldn't even begin to compare the dirty tribe with the money making igbos. It doesn't make any sense

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Okanokan:

hehehehe..they said they are not abo.kis... is it by force?

my Kogi babe will always tell me she isn't Hausa

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Okanokan(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

The last election saw PDP winning in the middle belt. Its obvious u did not do ur homework well before speaking.

Apc candidate Buhari is from the North and Hausa/Fulani while the Pdp candidate Jonathan is from the south, pls check the result of the Presidential Election result in the so-called Christian Middle-Belt how they voted?, they voted thier own Buhari, even the bitterness of against fulani herdsmen did not change thier Northerness.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by christopher123(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2016
They had Jonathan election to prove that but they voted the dullard from north so they are all aboki

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by christopher123(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2016
arewafederation:

What about Niger,Nassarawa,Kogi, and Kwara states?

@NakedEve, it's a pity that you guys are like bats, neither birds nor mammals.
The middle belt endowed with the most natural resources in Nigeria, but unfortunately the most underdeveloped region because you all don't know where your problems lie. You keep blaming the far North but I wonder;
Do you know the Middle belt have produced the most presidents than every other region?

Do you know the middle belt have had more control of the country during the military era than most part of the country?

With the likes of Gowon, T.Y Danjuma, Jerry Hussein, David Mark, who are/were major movers and shakers of this country, why do you think it's the Hausas that always hold you down.

My dear you need to look inwards for the solution to your problems. Breaking off from the North or being called a MIDDLE BELTAN is not the solution to your problems, but having purposeful and determined leadership.

To me I see middle belt as middle living creatures neither here nor there

The election proved it

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by betty202020(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This one that you are reffering to the Yorubas as cowards, have you forgotten how ojukwu dressed like a woman and fled the country when the heat was too much for him?

have U forgotten how Awolowo ate rat poison and died because of fear of arrest?

6 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Macelliot(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Lalasticlala fp
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by omenka(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Kyase:
I'm Igede and I'm NOT a Northerner. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by omenka(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2016
onyowo:
Who cares? Am from the middle of Nigeria if u call me a notherner that's ur business it shows that u don't know the regions in ur country very well.....
Abi oo. Exactly how I feel as well. cheesy
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by onyowo(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
. That is just it

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by onyowo(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Kyase(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I'm Igede and I'm NOT a Northerner. cheesy
your choice
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by malton: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Kyase:
Don't mind the idiots parading themselves as representatives.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Kyase(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2016
malton:

Don't mind the idiots parading themselves as representatives.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Special Prayers For President Buhari In Sokoto State (Photos) / Delta APC To Tribunal: Some Of Your Judgments Are Questionable, We're Surprised / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.