Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (11023 Views)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
Imagine what she's been spewing all day.
No mind the guy jare....
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by advocates: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't mind that ignorant man. I figured his ignorance when he said "some Ijaws see themselves as jew". Can you imagine the nonsense? Saying that middle beltans have no access to internet is more of an insult to the zone.
I tell you sir. How has your day been Tonye? Is a pleasure you gave me a mention. We wait to warmly receive you to the progressive where you originally belong.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
I tell you sir. How has your day been Tonye? Is a pleasure you gave me a mention. We wait to warmly receive you to the progressive where you originally belong.
My brother, I'm good and hope you are good too?

Thanks for the invitation. I'm still on consultation
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by arewafederation: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

lol.
lies.
U wanna turn it around right?
U guys r a major problem of we the middle belt.

Mind telling me how the far North constitute your major problems?

Where are the lies in the statement. It is obvious you know nothing or have been highly misguided.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Iykopee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whether they like it or not, all of them in the MB are hausa people...shikena.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by NakedEve: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
arewafederation:

Mind telling me how the far North constitute your major problems?

Where are the lies in the statement. It is obvious you know nothing or have been highly misguided.

I am the DAUGHTER OF THE QUEEN OF THE COAST.
I am also the DAUGHTER OF THE LORD OF THE AIR.
I know all.I see all.I hear all.
I know everything!
I am not angry for anything.
Our main aim is to destroy souls...souls...and more souls.
We come in many ways, through many channels but the most efficient is to attach ourselves to receptors/domains in your inner self(what you call demonic possession but for which we term Entity attachment and entanglement).
We are extra dimensional beings so u can't see us.

It was us that instigated the Nigerian-Biafran War.
We got blood, we got souls..hahahaha many of which are wailing right now in the depths of hell.

We are the ones who have caused the bad blood between many of the Nigerian tribes.

Our sole aim is for you to use each other to destroy yourselves.

We will keep on doing this until we r satisfied---and you all know we r never ever satisfied! Hahahaha.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Amitex(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ecoplexus:
It is ironic that Gowon was quick to give Niger Delta and South South political autonomy but couldn't do same for the Middle Belt where he hails from.
Think you missed it here. The South South and whatever came with either IBB or Abacha all in the guise to divide the South
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tuniski: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Please Middle beltans, where and where makes up middle belt?

the entire minority tribes of the north are conceptually middle belt and by clear land mass it spread from southern kaduna to southern Borno covering plateau,benue,nassarawa,niger,kwara,kogi,adadamawa,taraba,gombe and bauchi.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tuniski: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Please Middle beltans, where and where makes up middle belt?

the entire minority tribes of the north are conceptually middle belt and by clear land mass it spread from southern kaduna to southern Borno covering plateau,benue,nassarawa,niger,kwara,kogi, adamawa,taraba,gombe and bauchi.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

IFOB LOZER sighted

which tribes are in the middle belt..??.. undecided undecided undecided

haaaaaaaa...who cares...let them have their middle belt......so long nobody dies,,who cares!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tsdarkside(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This one that you are reffering to the Yorubas as cowards, have you forgotten how ojukwu dressed like a woman and fled the country when the heat was too much for him?

realy??.....

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by arewafederation: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

I am the DAUGHTER OF THE QUEEN OF THE COAST.
I am also the DAUGHTER OF THE LORD OF THE AIR.
I know all.I see all.I hear all.
I know everything!
I am not angry for anything.
Our main aim is to destroy souls...souls...and more souls.
We come in many ways, through many channels but the most efficient is to attach ourselves to receptors/domains in your inner self(what you call demonic possession but for which we term Entity attachment and entanglement).
We are extra dimensional beings so u can't see us.

It was us that instigated the Nigerian-Biafran War.
We got blood, we got souls..hahahaha many of which are wailing right now in the depths of hell.

We are the ones who have caused the bad blood between many of the Nigerian tribes.

Our sole aim is for you to use each other to destroy yourselves.

We will keep on doing this until we r satisfied---and you all know we r never ever satisfied! Hahahaha.

Somebody call a doctor.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by murphyibiam15(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
Abi oo. Exactly how I feel as well. cheesy
u be abo.ki guy....ab.oki na aboki even him deny am or wear suite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Amitex(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop talking what you don't know. The Ijaws have no same ancestral lineage with the Igbos. You can patronise the igbos without making silly assumption. We are neighbours just as we are with Yorubas(in Ondo), Itsekiris and Urhobos(in Delta), Binis and Esans(in Edo), Ibibio(in Akwa Ibom), Ogoni, ikwerre and others (in Rivers). Ijaw is a distinct ethic group that has no "close" ancestral relationship with anybody. I don't care whether you want to break from hausa/fulani but don't drag Ijaws/SS into your scheme.

As for Efik, that's lame but I won't speak for them.
Who are the ancestors of Ijaws? For all we know Ijaws are riverine nomards. This explains why they spread across other ethnic groups (and sea fronts). If a state like Taraba had seashore, you would have seen Ijaws there. Question is where exactly us Ijaw ancestral Kingdom? You have Ijaws in Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, EdoKingdom, Yoruba land, where is the Ijaw national heritage? Just like the Fulanis, Ijaws may actually be another land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by abduljabbar4(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

realy??.....

Yeah.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by murphyibiam15(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

In the Middle belt cities because of high economic turn over and development by Nidigbo, the aborigines of those cities love Nidigbo.
We see a clear difference between them and backward Hausa. You can't even compare.
They sell heavy goods but Hausa sells in kiosks.
They build wonderful structures but Hausa's will prefer to live in dirty settlements.

But alas our villages r still pro Hausa but things r changing because of this Fulani incursion into our homeland.
Many of our village Youths have begun to see them for who they r and r having pro-igbo tendencies.
THANK U FOR REVELING THE TRUTH....THE CHILDREN OF HATE WONT LIKE THIS BC ALL THEY ALWAYS WANT IS TO SEE IGBO BEEN HATED BY OTHER TRIBES...GOD GO SEE UNA THROUGH MIDDLE BELTANS

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by abduljabbar4(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

which tribes are in the middle belt..??.. undecided undecided undecided

haaaaaaaa...who cares...let them have their middle belt......so long nobody dies,,who cares!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another ipob loser sighted
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by betterABIAstate: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
But you are north central na? North is inside it.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by murphyibiam15(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
I am Idoma from Enugu state. I neither consider myself a northerner or from the middle belt. Nigeria is all on my mind and nothing more.

We should never give in to the antics of this Igbo sadist who will invade every thread on regional basis to cast aspersion between brothers.
I live in the north, and I so much love northerners ( Hausa and Fulanis alike), good people to live with. Take religion rascality away from the Hausa man, and you have simple, down to earth people. Little wonder why Igbos, despite the undefined hatred for the north, can't find a place as harmonious and business friendly as the north.

How could you hate a people so much, yet you have almost 1/3 of easterners scavenging there for their daily livelihood? Nobody sent you to pick arms against a sovereign state, better still an intolerant Nigerian military. The consequences are always unimaginable.

I understand that the Fulani's carnage in the middle belt is a cause for concern and maybe reason why the Middle belt frontiers are making this frantic statement, but we shouldn't give occasion for Igbo haters to make ridicule of this noble call, since they have proved over the years, their desperation to tear the very fabric bonding this nation.

If for anything, I considered myself a northerner.
you are just an imposter.....and u are never any idoma from Enugu state...oya which LGA be dat

6 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amitex:

Who are the ancestors of Ijaws? For all we know Ijaws are riverine nomards. This explains why they spread across other ethnic groups (and sea fronts). If a state like Taraba had seashore, you would have seen Ijaws there. Question is where exactly us Ijaw ancestral Kingdom? You have Ijaws in Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, EdoKingdom, Yoruba land, where is the Ijaw national heritage? Just like the Fulanis, Ijaws may actually be another land grabbers.
Another ignorant Igboman. You came from israel, Ijaws came from nowhere. You are ignorant to think that their are Ijaws in Urhobo, Itsekiri or Yorubaland. There are no Ijaws in Yorubaland, there are Ijaws in Ondo state. There are no Ijaws in Edo Kingdom, there are Ijaws in Edo state(ignoramus, Edo is not a kingdom but a state). There are no Ijaws in Urhoboland and Itsekiriland, there are Ijaws in Delta state. I'm sure Radio Biafra didn't teach you this.

Ijaw is not a Kingdom, it is a nation with various clans and kingdoms. It shall NOT be well with the British that refused to grant us and other ethnic nationalities their autonomy. Calling Ijaw nomads is the most silly statement in 2016. You can always hate on the Ijaws, but we shall always put you ignoramus where you belong.

Landgrabbers ko, Airgrabbers ni! Nonsense!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by JaredNomak: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It is clear that you are an ignorant Igboman. No Ijawman has ever called himself an israeli jew. WTF?

Which Ijaw will say he/she is not Ijaw? Is it your phantom Ijaw? You are talking nonsense my guy. Go get resources and read!

I don't care what middlebelt call themselves! Stop talking rubbish mr man...

I blame myself for even quoting you! I
Respect yourself and don't drag Igbos into your senseless arguments.
The girl has stated it clearly that she is from the middle belt yet you are here displaying your bigotry shamelessly.. You can't hide your oozing bigotry no matter how had you try.

11 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by bolivnnaija: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am happy we see and recognize where our interest lie. The Nigeria project is good but has to be a collective one. Everybody has to come on board at ensuring it works.

The Meddle Belt has enormous population and can hold their own anytime any day, but have been misguided to think that they are seen as equals with others from the northern region.

The only solution for an equitable balance is if every region and it's people are recognized and giving same treatment and opportunity. This will remove discontent and displeasure and give everyone a sense of belonging.

I love my country and hate the imbalance in the system. The recommendation of the National conference should be adopted and enshrined. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by JaredNomak: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
I am Idoma from Enugu state. I neither consider myself a northerner or from the middle belt. Nigeria is all on my mind and nothing more.

We should never give in to the antics of this Igbo sadist who will invade every thread on regional basis to cast aspersion between brothers.
I live in the north, and I so much love northerners ( Hausa and Fulanis alike), good people to live with. Take religion rascality away from the Hausa man, and you have simple, down to earth people. Little wonder why Igbos, despite the undefined hatred for the north, can't find a place as harmonious and business friendly as the north.

How could you hate a people so much, yet you have almost 1/3 of easterners scavenging there for their daily livelihood? Nobody sent you to pick arms against a sovereign state, better still an intolerant Nigerian military. The consequences are always unimaginable.

I understand that the Fulani's carnage in the middle belt is a cause for concern and maybe reason why the Middle belt frontiers are making this frantic statement, but we shouldn't give occasion for Igbo haters to make ridicule of this noble call, since they have proved over the years, their desperation to tear the very fabric bonding this nation.

If for anything, I considered myself a northerner.
cheesy cheesy You think you're telling your gullible children a fairytale?

Nwa nturukpa nne.. ndorima do eh eh.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Amitex(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Another ignorant Igboman. You came from israel, Ijaws came from nowhere. You are ignorant to think that their are Ijaws in Urhobo, Itsekiri or Yorubaland. There are no Ijaws in Yorubaland, there are Ijaws in Ondo state. There are no Ijaws in Edo Kingdom, there are Ijaws in Edo state(ignoramus, Edo is not a kingdom but a state). There are no Ijaws in Urhoboland and Itsekiriland, there are Ijaws in Delta state. I'm sure Radio Biafra didn't teach you this.

Ijaw is not a Kingdom, it is a nation with various clans and kingdoms. It shall NOT be well with the British that refused to grant us and other ethnic nationalities their autonomy. Calling Ijaw nomads is the most silly statement in 2016.

Nonsense!
You are the ignorant one here! Before the advent of the British, there were Kingdoms like Edo and others. We still have their foothold today. At least kings like Ovaranwven of Benin and other smaller Kingdoms were in then "Midwest" and "Eastern" regions. Where was the ijaw nation before British advent? We have always known the Urhobos and their Homeland, Itsekiris and Yorubas and their Homeland. So because Gowon and Murtala created states you now call regions/states created in the late '60s (to help the war effort) and the 70s as your ancestral Kingdom? Ijaws are NORMARDS and will remain so as land grabbers. Tell me where I am wrong here. Just for your information. I am CORE Delta not Igbo as you presume., That Ijaws are all the sea shore states attests to their normardic status with no known ancestral heritage except to spread from Calabar to Ghana fishing and grabbing riverine land from their hosts which has continued to cause strife like what Middle belt people are facing in the hands of the fulani NORMARDS.

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Aufbauh(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
@Arewafederation,your insight is commendable.
Just came back to Lagos from otukpo via Owerri, so let the boys enjoy their day on the thread lipsrsealed
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by kayusely: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijaboy756:
It is good when you know your true identity. Don't be like the cowards and the subtles always lurking around as the green snake in a green grass. They will soon be shown the real color of the north
Not when the major politicians in your zone are defecting from PDP to APC including Jim Nwobodo, Ekwunife Okoro and many others chew
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by arewafederation: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
@Arewafederation,your insight is commendable.
Just came back to Lagos from otukpo via Owerri, so let the boys enjoy their day on the thread lipsrsealed

Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tsdarkside(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Another ipob loser sighted

did you mean,i am ipod??....
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amitex:

You are the ignorant one here! Before the advent of the British, there were Kingdoms like Edo and others. We still have their foothold today. At least kings like Ovaranwven of Benin and other smaller Kingdoms were in then "Midwest" and "Eastern" regions. Where was the ijaw nation before British advent? We have always known the Urhobos and their Homeland, Itsekiris and Yorubas and their Homeland. So because Gowon and Murtala created states you now call regions/states created in the late '60s (to help the war effort) and the 70s as your ancestral Kingdom? Ijaws are NORMARDS and will remain so as land grabbers. Tell me where I am wrong here. Just for your information. I am CORE Delta not Igbo as you presume., That Ijaws are all the sea shore states attests to their normardic status with no known ancestral heritage except to spread from Calabar to Ghana fishing and grabbing riverine land from their hosts which has continued to cause strife like what Middle belt people are facing in the hands of the fulani NORMARDS.
Shattaaaaap! Ignoramus. There is nothing like Edo Kingdom, there is only Benin Kingdom. We have treaties that the British signed with our ancestors as far back as 1889 and even 1901. The Ijaws informed the British in the 40s that we want to be autonomous but the fools(British) refused and lumped us with other nationalities in Eastern region. It was never so before. The so called Midwest was created in 1963 after the Western region allowed referendum but the Igbos refused us referendum to suppress us. Thanks to Awo and Gowon! We made agitation for Oil Rivers state(Ijaws in Rivers and Akwa Ibom), Toru Ibe state(for Ijaws in Delta, Edo and Ondo) and Bayelsa state but were only given Bayelsa. If we had got those states, it will mean that Ijaw has 3 exclusive states of their own and project our identity. I don't blame your kind, I blame the foolish British and the Nigerian structure.

Beside: There is nothing like "Core Deltan", you are an Igboman.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by advocates: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
murphyibiam15:

you are just an imposter.....and u are never any idoma from Enugu state...oya which LGA be dat
Igbo Eze north. Though, it's a mixture of both Igbo and idoma language. While some claim Igbo, others like me rooted for idoma.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by murphyibiam15(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
Igbo Eze north. Though, it's a mixture of both Igbo and idoma language. While some claim Igbo, others like me rooted for idoma.
lolz.....bro thats Enugu-ezike if am too sure.....fact is that there is a tight boundary and almost a mixture with benue esp idoma part but all we do know is that they're all igbo and u as an individual cant choose were u want to align...u gerrit?
am not from Enugu though but i had my university education there and i know the state too well like my state
so forget that thing

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by murphyibiam15(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Shattaaaaap! Ignoramus. There is nothing like Edo Kingdom, there is only Benin Kingdom. We have treaties that the British signed with our ancestors as far back as 1889 and even 1901. The Ijaws informed the British in the 40s that we want to be autonomous but the fools(British) refused and lumped us with other nationalities in Eastern region. It was never so before. The so called Midwest was created in 1963 after the Western region allowed referendum but the Igbos refused us referendum to suppress us. Thanks to Awo and Gowon! We made agitation for Oil Rivers state(Ijaws in Rivers and Akwa Ibom), Toru Ibe state(for Ijaws in Delta, Edo and Ondo) and Bayelsa state but were only given Bayelsa. If we had got those states, it will mean that Ijaw has 3 exclusive states of their own and project our identity. I don't blame your kind, I blame the foolish British and the Nigerian structure.

Beside: There is nothing like "Core Deltan", you are an Igboman.
stop deceiving ursef dude.....any person who is against ur opinion is labelled igbo and u want to to believe u that u have brain?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi / Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.