Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill (2231 Views)

Haba!!!!!! This Babe Gat No Chill At All / Lol .nigerians Gat No Chill(pics) / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Eddygourdo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Three days ago , i went to one of these polytechnics to transact a little business, i ran into a pretty lady at the mtn centre and we got talking, with decorum we exchanged contact with intention to meet up for a drink later, for days on end this girl kept flashing me, though i smelt trouble i decided to call her back. She ibquired about the date, despite being slightly ill , i started the ill fated journey to her hostel, as i was parking i noticed she came out all dressed up with another lady all dressed up too. In my mind i was like shey una dey see karishika, any
Way being a common behaviour of babes nowadays, i kept my cool , they both entered and as i made to drive off, she told me to please wait for her friends, i was shocked , i was still in my state of shock when five other ladies appeared and started shuffling themselves into my back seat, infact being a sedan, two lapped themselves, the idiotic girl touched my hand and while blinking her eyelid asked if i minded, i sudddenly wished it was day time so that whatever slap i landed at that moment will land properly to reset her.

I kept quiet, i was fuming inside, since the friends are stupid and think am dangote, forgetting that even dangote like every other man ,carries a wallet and his billions no dey inside dat wallet, i proceded to take them to a joint i have never gone to before, i intended to have thrm order to their fill while i order for a bottle of water i secretly paid earlier for, once i realise they have consumed half way, i wont dare sneak out , i will physically get up and pick race as though an enemy is chasing me, being naija babes they likely to join me in thr running with the barman and bar woman joining too, the only good thing is that the barman knows who drank his beer and the barlady knows who ate her pepper soup and banga.

I was still strategising this, when the koko hit me, what exactly did this girl tell hrr friends for up to six girls to come join her , something similar to I MET A FOOLISH MAN OH, MAKE UNA COME MAKE WE SLAUGHTER AM , i finally realised i was already a foolish man to these people, then i decided to prove them right , i swerved the car to the side of the road, opened my boot and picked my wheel spanner , at the top of my lungs , i ordered sverybody out of my car, i was shouting , behaving craxy , the moment thr last one got out, i zoomed off and headed back home to report to my dear online family.

Abeg for christsake has this behaviour gotten this bad ? Six girls to only me , excluding the stupid girl who ibvited them, didnt they feel ashamed lapping ? She kept saying i didnt try as i was behaving beserk and i now wonder the type of ladies we are grooming in our obodo nigeria. Tufiakwa unu

1 Like

Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tales by moonlight..

2 Likes

Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by espn(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Crazy gals..hungry..thirsty
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by xpac01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please why can't we guys be principled
What's wrong in simply telling this particular scavenger that you're not going out with those multitudes.
That was how I asked this girl out for a date, to my surprise I saw coming along to the eatries with her friend. I demanded for an introduction. She said it's her friend that she was just lonely at home. I simply expressed my misgiving about the whole stuff in a cool way. They were all apologies. She told me the friend actually came along with her own cash. This got me upset a little. Then with smile I told them it's not all about the money to spend, checked my time and told the girl I have to catch up with a meeting if they will be staying behind or we leave together.
We later left together. I found it so fun, self-defining and simple. huh... Ladies sha.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
Surprised?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by leke12(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
These holes are hungry lioness! I hate it when a lady lack courtesy.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Monalisa185(f): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by dollyjoy(f): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is getting annoying and irritating!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by kingstylo01(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
when you know the op is telling lies and you are still waiting for him to finish

Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Swissheart(f): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Silly girls but then.... If you had excused the one you met and told her you aren't having a party for them, would she have flogged you?. Situations like that do not really need you to pretend or smile while fuming inside of you with fake smile on your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
So? What are d moral lessons? undecided
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by nerdfrost(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
All this hungry hostel gals!! undecided they no get shame.

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:
Tales by moonlight..
Dis grl d vex o, always present in every thread. Bt are u like those grls?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by IamLEGEND1: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
lotta celebration in this bĂ­tch
we make it happen around here
alot sexy girls with dem pretty faces
keeping all the guys here
got the drinks and all the champagne
whose bars all on me
let tha booty girl she say she
wanna follow me go (story)
i know she love my money , (i know)
i told her she was joking , (ooh no)
she say she wanna have fun
but she wanna come along with her friends
oya jeka ma lo...
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Summary is dat d girls ate nd u washed plate embarassed
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Dis grl d vex o, always present in every thread. Bt are u like those grls?
Those girls?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:
Those girls?
Like say u hear well abi?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Like say u hear well abi?
Thats weird...
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

Thats weird...
Another grammar. I meant 2 say: like say u no hear me well abi? Bt go slp na.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Another grammar. I meant 2 say: like say u no hear me well abi? Bt go slp na.

Soon. Reading through...
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

Soon. Reading through...
U luv readn, nice one, shud i take 4 shopn in a book shop?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

Soon. Reading through...
U luv readn, nice one, shud i take 4 shopn in a book shop.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maiconyoung:
U luv readn, nice one, shud i take 4 shopn in a book shop.
That would be nice o... e-shopping,,, Lol...
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by jabojafa(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

Thats weird...
i lik ur beauty n brain
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
jabojafa:
i lik ur beauty n brain
Awwwww

Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

That would be nice o... e-shopping,,, Lol...
Nt e-shopping, live shopping. Bt i tot u will down d offer.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Richiy(f): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
What happened to calling a spade a spade?

You joined them to act like mad people without decorum.

And to those girls that always act like they've seen Santa Claus each time they see a guy with a car, may your own car come soon too.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
jabojafa:
i lik ur beauty n brain
As u handsome like dis na wetin u fit talk 4 d thread b dis?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Carowline(f): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Nt e-shopping, live shopping. Bt i tot u will down d offer.

I am a lady joor. Shopping is my Bae... Lol.
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

I am a lady joor. Shopping is my Bae... Lol.
And ur bae is a shopping?
Re: Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill by jabojafa(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:
Awwwww
wot is ur major?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cheat On Guys They Claim To Love? / I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / Adaksbullet Relise 6 Parks Pisure For The Gilrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.