Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period (2221 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by pythonkid(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hi nlanders, I bleeped my girlfriend whilst she was on her period yesterday, please I want to know if there's other implications of this spiritually or medically apart from the physical overflow of blood when fucking her... I also fingered her btw grin

1 Like

Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by SUPERPACK: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
FUCKGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by halfricanadian(f): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nothing enjoy d bleep kiss kiss
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by Dahyormine(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
pythonkid:
Hi nlanders, I bleeped my girlfriend whilst she was on her period yesterday, please I want to know if there's other implications of this spiritually or medically apart from the physical overflow of blood when fucking her... I also fingered her btw grin
I av don dat before like twice, nd noting has happened to me bro, even waxing stronger everyday.........peace!

2 Likes

Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by aflame100(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
pythonkid:
Where is your regard for womanhood? you didn't even consider her physiological, psychological and emotional make-up at this period. What a pity! would you have died if you had not fu.k her on her "period"?
What you did was very appalling, please do not try it again...

2 Likes

Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by Skillfullulu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good luck brother.
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by heed101(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
aflame100:

Where is your regard for womanhood? you didn't even consider her physiological, psychological and emotional make-up at this period. What a pity! would you have died if you had not fu.k her on her "period"?
What you did was very appalling, please do not try it again...
nihgah whacha say?
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by lekjons(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
op, you and your gf are so disgusting!
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by tbliss22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Really?? But seriously, are u scared??
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by stanboy28(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
How is that my problem... And how does it affect the the rate of naira to dollar..... Lastly how does it affects the price of garri in the market..... undecided undecided undecided

Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Where are these animals crawling out from ffs? undecided undecided
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by bolt000(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Where are these animals crawling out from ffs? undecided undecided
he still has the balls to come and spoil my appetite. Mtcheww.
ANUPAM.
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2016
bolt000:
he still has the balls to come and spoil my appetite. Mtcheww.
ANUPAM.
very disgusting animal
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by bolt000(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
very disgusting animal
the mods need to be more strict with all these rubbish threads animals open now.
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by pman06(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Why tell the world about your bleeped life bro! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period by sevantex(m): 2:47am On Mar 06, 2016
And u thought to share ba??

(1) (Reply)

Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? / I Woke Up Wthout Morning Wood Dis Morning, It's Not Normal / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.