Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius (60425 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Pque(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2016
I just can't understand d importance of dis post.
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by ojnnaco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
This little girl knows those behind her predicament...... she knows that its all a publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
the point is what is there to smile about.
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Sodiumdawg: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Po' lil' kid be like:
Warris dis one saying?
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by obixcel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
D baby is like..."May I be ur pikin"?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Maerluhubhi: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chair see this Oloburuku Akowoje... Nai u and ur remain policial dey make parent differ
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by kunzaar83(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
crackhouse:
On a normal circumstances this man will not carry that baby with his hands if not for the camera and I am sure he will not hesitate to wash his hands with dettol and water immediately after leaving that IDP camp.
My friend you don't know Dogara Yakubu in person... If you knew him you wouldn't say such... He's the most simplest, down to earth, very brilliant, philantropist, cool hearted person I've ever known.... I can bet you there is no any serving or fomer member house of reps that you will compare withn Dogara Yakubu in terms of all this I mention.... That's why since this man started politics you dare not challenge him where there will be free and fair election... Coz he'll definately win you... Ask for more from ppl that are from Bauchi state most especially his Constituency Tafawa Balewa, Dass and Bogoro LGA....... This explains the reason why despite all the regious bigotry in the northern Nigeria, Dogara a christian but ppl don't care about his religion coz he's just an ezcellent person

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Iyoma2(f): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
D baby was like, shoo carry me well nau abi my body dey irritate you!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Awaja(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Look at me oga ,no deh smile for camera?!
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by princeade86(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Funny
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
The baby be like "u; u think I don't knw it's publicity stunt abi,ok continue until thunder fire u there"
cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Cyojunior(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

Egbon I don dey observe u since for abt 4 thread. U jst went mute without commenting and advertising

Abi u slf don join d space booker crew ?
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Baba419(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Baby be like- "Na this one them bath me to come see"
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by myahayawabi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
She think say nah him Papa nah.
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Liquid2Metal: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
The baby be like.. Why the smiles? When there is nothing amusing...

Or Bros leave all these plenty talk, na inside belle I start to dey hear am...
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by chinchum(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
From the color of the baby's hair, she is malnourished, this is probably the best looking baby in that camp cry cry.

My heart goes out to the babies and orphans in that camp. Be that as it may, it should be forbidden for people to conceive and give births in those camps.
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Souljaboi1: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
yinkuscious:
Baby thinking: See as this Oga dey fresh and i dey here under sun.. God go judge oo

Aunty Dyt, this baby wan resemble you ooo.
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by kinnlive(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
c as the man tk carry am even
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by anetuno(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
The baby was like abi na dis man be Dasuki? make him no come mention my name o!
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by todyms: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
this photo is loaded with many revelations.
I can see in the eyes if the innocent child a longing for care and succor from a fake politician who couldn't even at least carry her close to his chest and pat her like a person who really cared for and loved her would.
I see hypocrisy in display as the sun beamed heavy on the face of our respected SPEAKER

(c)theWackPoet
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by princecalculus(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
The girl be like...see dis speaker oooo
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by Dyt(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Aunty Dyt, this baby wan resemble you ooo.

You no just well
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
dah look enh no b here.dogara go tink say na baby e dey carry .omo na elder e dey carry so
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by muhakeem(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
baby: is it that am too dirty for u to carry me like this ?..

dogara: not like that, am just scared u shouldn't bite me, cus I heard u people are very hungry over here

baby: OK, just put me down now

Dogara: just hold on small make them snap us first, at least I will have evidence to show even if didn't giv u people money
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by seangy4konji: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
baby know wats up...
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by CioAngels(f): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
The baby says, baba dogara, you are one of the hardend thieves whose reason i don't have food to eat, no house to stay. Baba, your children yet unborn go suffer pass meooo. Put me down jooo, barawone.
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by marvelous007(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
The child be like...... "Yu wan use me form familiarity and deceive Nigerians ba?"....
#Dem_done_wise_up
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by ogahomale: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
ono d look of f baby strong ooo
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by OsamaDee: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
The baby be like 'na lie mohammed send you come abi'
Re: Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius by cardoctor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
If only I fit break bottle for this man head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.