Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. (1022 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by tk4rd: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2016
BEST WAY TO AVOID A #DASUKIGATE SCENARIO.
The best way to avoid dasukigate scenario is by understanding that there is no such thing as #FreeGift.
1. It is either that you have already paid for it in multiple folds unknowingly, and you are being compensated with the "free gift" out of pity (or that you are still going to pay for it unknowingly).
2. Or that you did something really good sometime in the past that warranted a "thankyou gift" out of gratitude.
3. Or that your high position warranted the "free gift", with the hope that it would become a road-clearer and a heart-melter in preparation for some future favours expected from you.
4. Or that someone else, (or some other persons) have already paid for the gift in full.
5. Or that you met some specific conditions which qualified you for the "free gift"
6. Or any other thing at all, so far it is not absolutely freely going to any random beneficiary for nothing..
Thus, whenever you receive anything or gesture or services that seemed so free or unwarranted or unmerited, you must have to ask these important questions..
1. "What is this for.?"
2. "So, why me in particular.?"
And the most important of the questions;
3. "Who bears the financial burden.?"..
Thanks For Reading.
(I do sincerely hope that you guys would do me the little "gift" of sharing some of your experiences and/or throwing more lights on this.)
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by tk4rd: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Only nature is free.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2016
tk4rd:
Only nature is free.
I receive free pvnny almost everyday
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Quite true
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by Justiyke4u: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Even in free town nothing is free
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by tk4rd: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:
I receive free pvnny almost everyday
And you think it's "free".?? grin You really give nothing in return.?
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Dont want a gift from d male folks

M alive with hands and legs and a very good brain

I wud work nd spend my money make person no treat me like object cos of money i reject it in my life

Amen
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by ladyF(f): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Objection your Honour.

The air you and I breathe is free. At least for most of us, aside those on artificial oxygen... cry
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by tk4rd: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2016
ladyF:
Objection your Honour.

The air you and I breathe is free. At least for most of us, aside those on artificial oxygen... cry
Let me guess..
You didn't see the reply I dropped..
"Only Nature is Free"...
So my dear, did u win any award in the JSA awards.?
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by ladyF(f): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
tk4rd:
Let me guess..
You didn't see the reply I dropped..
"Only Nature is Free"...
So my dear, did u win any award in the JSA awards.?
lol let me confess, I'm just seeing that. I didn't read any of the follow up comments grin you should have added it the original post na. But no, you wanted to make FTC grin

No award for moi...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by tk4rd: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
ladyF:

lol let me confess, I'm just seeing that. I didn't read any of the follow up comments grin you should have added it the original post na. But no, you wanted to make FTC grin

No award for moi...
Hahahaha.. Not really FTC, but to block off f.t.c hustlers like u, just in case.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by ladyF(f): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
tk4rd:
Hahahaha.. Not really FTC, but to block off f.t.c hustlers like u, just in case.
lol not fair tho....
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by tk4rd: 3:17am On Jan 11, 2016
ladyF:
lol not fair tho....
Hehehehe.. Sorry my dearest
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "Free Gift".. Know It Now. by sundoj08(m): 3:29am On Jan 11, 2016
[b][/b]Typing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foolish? / How To Flirt With A Girl -make Flirting More Effective / How Do Ladies Say YES To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.