Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? (851 Views)

When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / Muslim Girl Loves Christian Boy / 12 Ways To Find Out If That Girl Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by psalmchi(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Pls pals i dnt wnt insults o.. Na question i dy ask,what re d things a gal must do 2 make me knw she truly loves me?
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by TrapLORD(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2016
When a woman loves, nothing else matters.

That's how you'll know.
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2016
psalmchi:
Pls pals i dnt wnt insults o.. Na question i dy ask,what re d things a gal must do 2 make me knw she truly loves me?

It's only a redundant foolish he-goat with the intelligence of a grain of salt that would not be able to tell if a woman is in love with him or not.

Ewu!
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by psalmchi(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2016
U cn never hear word,u knw au 2 talk right? Stark idiot
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by LouisBERG: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2016
*Sighs* some questions sha.... Her attitude towards you bro it's damn obvious from her traits you can decode it. She smiles to your dry jokes LoL. She smiles often time when she is around you and also stares at you stylishly.. Be at alert oo no go buy free ticket to the frendzone world.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by sinaj(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2016
SameMissclassy:

It's only a redundant foolish he-goat with the intelligence of a grain of salt that would not be able to tell if a woman is in love with him or not.

Ewu!
it's ur type dat mistake infatuation for love wink

@ psalm chi, the way u feel when u are in love with a girl, is the same way girls feel too. smiley

They gossip about u to their frnds smiley

They try to win ur siblings heart to, ie. adding dem on wasap or other social ntwk smiley

They call you more often nd feel bad if u seldom call dem.

They easily get jealous wen de see you with female folks nd many more smiley

Lol op don fall in Love o! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
When she sleeps around and she tells grin
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
When she sleeps around and she tells grin
shocked grin
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
You'll know when she loves you undecided
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2016
You cant kno wen a girl loves u

Bt u will kno wen she hates u she go show am die grin girls crazy species

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by firstking01(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Op, u'd be wasting ur tym trying to knw if a gal loves u, cos dey will neva show it...bt if dey r pretending dey luv u wen dey dnt, den believe me, dats wen dey will show it...controversial beings undecided
Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by cosby02(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2016
undecided

Re: How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me? by psalmchi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2016

Ewu!
. U re a fool

(1) (Reply)

Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match / Hilarious Quote (picture) / Oath-taking: Does It Really Work These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.