Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls (861 Views)

Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / Article: Why Nigerian Men Prefer White Women / 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by sorepco(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ice t de vex for our black sis o...c wetin e de misyarn

The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Well I say why not acknowledge said elephant. So here’s 10 reasons black men prefer white girls (if you’re offended, f#ck you and your feelings).
10. White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.
08. It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber," is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.
07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than other races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.
06. White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.
05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)
04. White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.
03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.
02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.
Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:
01. White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to say it.
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by iceberylin(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Some of ya points are Ironic..
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by obiorathesubtle: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
畈舶来品牌形象征意义务教育龄妇女孩子系统计数据理力争先恐后期货市场比赛门铁克莱斯勒索罗斯图加特别是在 yes!
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
no7 is sure!.....
but no9 isnt true.... they'll always talk back at u... i think black gals behave better on that.
also no3... on issue of cooking.. a white gal will always expect u to help do the job... while black gals dont have any complain on that
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
I know our girls can be foolish sometimes but hell no! I would never prefer a white chick over a black chick.

F**k white girls & f**k you OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
kaycii1:
no7 is sure!.....
but no9 isnt true.... they'll always talk back at u... i think black gals behave better on that.
also no3... on issue of cooking.. a white gal will always expect u to help do the job... while black gals dont have any complain on that
they actually respond better to shouting grin
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by sorepco(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
No b me o...na ice talk am!!

iceberylin:
Some of ya points are Ironic..
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by sorepco(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
No b me o...na ice talk am!!

RexKex:
I know our girls can be foolish sometimes but hell no! I would never prefer a white chick over a black chick.

F**k white girls & f**k you OP.
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
KingTom:
they actually respond better to shouting grin

lol!.. grin TRUE
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
kaycii1:

lol!.. grin TRUE
I wanted to say yansh but these days these white girls dey follow gather yansh ooo shocked
Re: Why Blackmen Prefer White Girls by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2016
KingTom:
I wanted to say yansh but these days these white girls dey follow gather yansh ooo shocked

lol.. but some are plastic! grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Facts About AFRICAN GIRLS / Seriously, Can God Answer This Kind Of Prayers? See For Yourself / Truth About Marriage And Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.