Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! (999 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Afrcan Lady Pecks, Gets So Close To Thierry Henry Fans Ract & Starts Talking / When Love Makes You Blind (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! by drevy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
There are many aspects to love. Love is a feeling, sometimes it's an emotion, other times it's something you can't just explain....but you feel it and ..words are not enough to describe the feeling....(can I have a witness).

At times it sweet, other times you question it. It gets crazy and confusing sometimes. A major challenge is when you are with your spouse and you don't feel the "love euphoria". Does it mean you no longer love the person or peharps they don't love anymore? The love is so cold...what do you do? ..because these are times you have temptations to cheat, quit. That's when you meet this new guy/girl..that's when your ex shows up..that's when things get hard. Whats happening you may ask? Its called "seasons of love" and everyone experiences it. It not permanent.

When you are sure you guys are meant to be, and you've honestly accessed the situation and you guys been honest and tried to solve things then try this.

LOVE AS A DECISION AND NOT JUST FEELINGS

Love that based of feelings alone and mudane things often have a short life span. Make a decision. DecisIons is the key...!!!..this is where love becomes a decision and not just a feeling. When you do this you have a higher chance of keeping the relationship and minimize the risk to yield to temptations. (You know what I mean...#winks#..)

Decide to love. It's hard....but both spouse should make this decision. Love as a decision can help sustain you when love as a feeling is not good enough. God bless you. ...drevy.
Re: What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
S
Re: What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinaj:
S
why do i see u everywhere... even here

Is that some kind of light?

I think its purple light kiss
Re: What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
tjark1:

why do i see u everywhere... even here

Is that some kind of light?

I think its purple light kiss

Nah

Green light wink

(1) (Reply)

. / next / What Would You Have Done To Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.