Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1010 Views)

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: . by brunofarad(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: . by playtheblues(f): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2016
You told her to f***** off and she did.
Re: . by SINNZ(m): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Been there so I know how you feel. But you'll find there are even more wonderful girls out there if you give yourself a chance at falling in love again. Stay strong bro cool
Re: . by gabinogem(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2016
All I can understand here is that she was the spice of ur relationship... u don't let-go of something when u don't have a better replacement. Move on broda, u should know there are other better ladies than her out there. All u just have to do is to seek, & ye shall find.
Re: . by bewla(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2016
:othen go look for her and save us this noise
Re: . by cruzita(f): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2016
u got what u asked for and u are complaining .u don't know the value of what u have until u lose it
Re: . by menabae(f): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
u got what u asked for and u are complaining .u don't know the value of what u have until u lose it
gbam... Most guys takes good girls for granted, the same thing my ex is disturbing me to come back I told him backward never forward ever hehehehehhehe
Re: . by mymissingrib(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
get over it jor gals yapa like water out there just point n choose datsall grin

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl / (Photo) Which one is more important to you? / Linda Ikeji Snatched Dan Foster From My Cousin' Kemi Olunloyo Says Pulse(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.