Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 (922 Views)

Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 by obiorathesubtle: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: 21 by iceberylin(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
The poster above me is a Lier...
Re: 21 by Kayoski(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
ok
Re: 21 by obiorathesubtle: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
J
nawao.. Talk better thing naa.
Re: 21 by Carowline(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Reading comment I am here for...
Re: 21 by obiorathesubtle: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Carowline:
Reading comment I am here for...
caro your contribution is necessary..
Re: 21 by Carowline(f): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
caro your contribution is necessary..

My name is a proper noun. Please!

My contribution...
Tears are just ways of expressing emotions, some people uses other means to express theirs, maybe you are one of them.

Me, I can cry oh... If robbery is going on in Ikoyi and I am in Shagamu, I can just start crying as a way of expressing fear.

2 Likes

Re: 21 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Crying is OK...it doesn't mean ur weak...it's better to cry to let out what u feel than go HAM and hurt anyone.

1 Like

Re: 21 by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
seriously I can't remember the last time I cried. shocked

1 Like

Re: 21 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Last year, something happened that under normal circumstances should make me cry, but guess what, I just smiled and walked away and continued doing what I was doing. That was when I knew that nothing could actually make me cry.

Don't get me wrong, I do have well functioning tear glands. When I cut onions for instance, I cry. But the reason behind the crying is chemical, not emotional.

Once in a while, I force myself to cry, just to see how it feels for tears to run down my cheeks, or to amuse myself. But for a certain emotion or feeling to propel me to cry, is impossible.

The thing is, I understand these feelings, I know why someone would normally cry when they feel them, but I don't get engrossed in them. It's when someone gets engrossed in a particular feeling, and he starts dwelling on certain memories associated with such feeling, that the person would cry, but my mind doesn't work that way.

Besides, real men don't cry. Crying is for women and kids.

2 Likes

Re: 21 by IamLEGEND1: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
By now na dust wey suppose don full my tear glands.
iyaff teyed my brother!
all that noƱsense about getting relief from crying na lie abeg. I haven't cried in well over a decade and I'm still functioning like a normal human being. and there is no risk of me boiling over and going berserk.

So if crying is ur thing, by all means..... cry till ur eyes pop,e no konsyn me.

1 Like

Re: 21 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
I hate crying.
Re: 21 by KingRex1(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Decker:
Last year, something happened that under normal circumstances should make me cry, but guess what, I just smiled and walked away and continued doing what I was doing. That was when I knew that nothing could actually make me cry.

Don't get me wrong, I do have well functioning tear glands. When I cut onions for instance, I cry. But the reason behind the crying is chemical, not emotional.

Once in a while, I force myself to cry, just to see how it feels for tears to run down my cheeks, or to amuse myself. But for a certain emotion or feeling to propel me to cry, is impossible.

The thing is, I understand these feelings, I know why someone would normally cry when they feel them, but I don't get engrossed in them. It's when someone gets engrossed in a particular feeling, and he starts dwelling on certain memories associated with such feeling, that the person would cry, but my mind doesn't work that way.

Besides, real men don't cry. Crying is for women and kids.
I always thought i was like that bro. Lemme ask a question.
Have u gone for a burial nd see ur loved one laid to rest? If yes.. no shed of tear came out? My man go for a check up

(1) (Reply)

She's A Bloody Hypocrite / Help! / We Need This Law In Nigeria Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.