Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... (4302 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by InfinixMine: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
lalasticlala, Ijebabe come and see ooo what I saw on twitter

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Trunaijian: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thats why he is an illiterate. i pity his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Topestbilly(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
InfinixMine:

lalasticlala, Ijebabe come and see ooo what I saw on twitter

Ibrahim salisu you hv a problem dat need urgent attention.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Monalisa185(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by ipledge10(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sure he is illetrate...see name

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by obiorathesubtle: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided I really don't see what's wrong with the pic o.
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by CaroLyner(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
is it that she smiled too much or what.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by bennymcnonny(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Maybe his religion doesn't support uploading of pictures on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Was he expecting her full pix on bikini undecided

Or her nude pictures undecided

Ode did nt kno dat an illetrate why will cause u shame if not well taken care of or trained

Oh oh oh oh

Why did he buy her a fone wit camera den undecided

Nokia torch light dey
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by eniigmar(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Maybe Because She Wasn't Wearing A Hijab undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by naijaboiy: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
nawa
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by leke12(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Salisuuuu! D name sef na illiterate give am d name.
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Justiyke4u: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
May be she too fine or probably is religion related
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by numericalguy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
eniigmar:
Maybe Because She Wasn't Wearing An Hijab undecided

Yeah..

It is expected that a responsible married Muslim lady should not expose her unclothedness to the world.

My only issue is that the guy shouldn't have exposed her on social media because he has even made things worse. The man has not portrayed himself as a responsible Muslim gentleman.

PS: to some mumu clowns saying trash.
The body of the Muslim lady is solely for her husband and not for the general public.

5 Likes

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by cruzita(f): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
who is fooling who here?the man mumu no be small.even without dat hijab DAT woman dressed decent.
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by cruzita(f): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
numericalguy:

Yeah..

It is expected that a responsible married Muslim lady should not expose her unclothedness to the world.

My only issue is that the guy shouldn't have exposed her on social media because he has even made things worse. The man has not portrayed himself as a responsible Muslim gentleman.

The body of the Muslim lady is solely for her husband and not for the general public.
is the woman's dressing not decent?must she cover her face and neck to be decent? her cloth didn't expose anything so leave trash for lawma

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by missKiffy(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
I pity the wife that will marry him, what's wrong with posting a pic on social media, don't he have a pic in his own dp, nah illiterate wife go fit am true true

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Laveda(f): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Qualer: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
numericalguy:

Yeah..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Amberon: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Muslims..... dragging us backward since 1960.

na only Una waka come? Only good at bombing , Sharia, pedophilia and degrading women...
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Swissheart(f): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
He needs help...

BTW... Beautiful lady
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Amberon: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
you are the reason why global oil price has reduced.
you're the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer.
you're the ringleader of Book Haram and Isis.

No sense is in you, not even a pinch.
numericalguy:

Yeah..

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Amberon: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
hypocrite.... you know what? social media is so a sin.
Gerrarahia men shi
numericalguy:

Yeah..

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by IamLEGEND1: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
dem suppose castrate that motherfucka
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Confused people undecided
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by 7footre(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
you are the reason why global oil price has reduced.
you're the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer.
you're the ringleader of Book Haram and Isis.

No sense is in you, not even a pinch.
You had me in stitches I swear!!!! grin grin
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by numericalguy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol..

I can see amberon cruzita and their league of mumu clowns rolling on the floor with serious stomach ache. Eiyah.. Pele oo.

Just because you have lost your pride and dignity doesn't mean others have lost it.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Amberon: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
you're a sorry excuse of a human being....
numericalguy:
Lol..

I can see amberon cruzita and their league of mumu clowns rolling on the floor with serious stomach ache. Eiyah.. Pele oo.

Just because you have lost your pride and dignity doesn't mean others have lost it.

animals are more same than you Muslims. Y'all should be classified alongside eukaryotes in the animal kingdom.. Nonsense!! pride Ko, dignity ni, like your women aren't doormats. Get lost.
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by titi4fola(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
who is fooling who here?the man mumu no be small.even without dat hijab DAT woman dressed decent.
of course, is the woman her wife or what?
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... by Folakeme: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
you're a sorry excuse of a human being....

animals are more same than you Muslims. Y'all should be classified alongside eukaryotes in the animal kingdom.. Nonsense!! pride Ko, dignity ni, like your women aren't doormats. Get lost.

Hey,u shouldn't say that

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) / What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? / Above The Shadow ( A Story Of Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.