Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou (4278 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by abokikhalifa: 1:47am On Jul 25, 2018
http://www.candygist.com/2018/07/man-releases-chats-he-had-with-pretty.html

POPLAR TWITTER INVESTIGATOR BARRY BOUX HAS RELEASED CHATS A GUY HAD WITH A BEAUTIFUL SOUTH AFRICAN LADY, PRICING HIM FOR A HEAD AND HAVING SEX WITH HIM AND HIS COUSIN..

In the chats, The guy told the lady he will pay her 12k that over N50k in Naira for a party.. see the revealing chats below!

See the full chart by clicking the link below

http://www.candygist.com/2018/07/man-releases-chats-he-had-with-pretty.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by germainediva(f): 1:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2018
400k plus. Why won't she say yes?
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Chicagoesontop: 4:08am On Jul 25, 2018
OP This is no big deal, do you know the kind of chats your so called sisters have been having on their phones at your back ? go and verify and thank me later !!

5 Likes

Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by donstan18: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Mankosi: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2018
All girls are hoes
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Wow...so obviously most girls are just advertising when "slaying"
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by youngberry001(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Mankosi:
All girls are hoes
including ur mum nd ur sisters undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Auladimeji2: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2018
smh

Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by overlord29(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2018
undecided LittLe sLay quEEn__big diCk gOd
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Rushmore(f): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Mankosi:
All girls are hoes
Have you forgotten a female brought you into this world? Don't make hasty generalization.

3 Likes

Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Realhommie(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
This is why i never take ladies who are social media freaks and always posting seductive pictures here and there incessantly seriously.. They're all potential hoes with price tags..

Basically what they do is advertise their wares to court attention so as to attract bids.. Nonsense and Owerri..
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Partnerbiz(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Fabricated stories .

More than 733 persons have testified from this forum
All cannot be lying.

Get data from us!

Click below for details and testimonies.
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by GOFRONT(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
The small girl is about to get a big god
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Girls are just wired to be confused.

Buy data at very cheap rates.... Contact me immediately.
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Biglittlelois(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mankosi:
All girls are hoes

Adult kids are many on NL undecided
Re: Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
If I show u mine! U go open eye with mouth join. There is poverty in the land(Nigeria) and alot of girls will gladly do this for chicken change. Go figure!

(1) (Reply)

N30k Recharge Cards For 8 People On My Girl's 24th Birthday This Saturday / What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / This is how I get girls easy and sharp sharp, no time to waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.