Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (111179 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pastor Adeboye Of Rccg Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Who cares?
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
No big deal, all men must die. undecided

Valar Morghulis

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by flokii: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2016
wilsonreuben:

Valar Morghulis
oyaaaa! grin
naso..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by tuna4servi(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2016
You will not die now Pastor Adeboye
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2016
I always agree with this man on most issues about life cos from the dust we came and to the dust we shall return. Proudly Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Harfisco(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Muslims are not scared of death,our Quran already told us ''kulun nafsi da ikotu l maut''all souls shall taste death.so therfore RCCG cant stop God from taking Adeboye,all they can only do is to beg God to let them enjoy him more

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ojnnaco(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Who knows what this man must have seen Spiritually to make such Comments .... its unlike him
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Mbediogu(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Melahou:
He has seen his passage...
I saw it long before him. I havent been quiet. I hav been fasting and praying for him.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

He have been a vessel of honour

Thank you
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by 989900: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2016
ATEOTD, we'll die; so . . .?
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2016
wow! so he's 74 this year? and he looks younger than my dad of 56?
I believe in the glory of God!!!! God is LIFE!! dwelling in God's presence delays aging.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by nerodenero: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2016
“I will be healthy. I don't have to be sick to die. I have told you how I will go. After I have lived my life, if the Lord tarries and I am old and every hair on this head is as white as snow, I will still come to church on Sunday morning, sing, dance and preach a wonderful sermon, go home and eat pounded yam and ‘go home’. That is the way it is going to be. If I am holy, I don't have to worry about enemies because, ‘If they come in one way, they will flee in seven ways’. They have been attacking me since I became a worker in the Church. Since we began to gather the youths together and do something, attack came. And since that time, it is still on. But that doesn't bother because the Word of God clearly says, “I am more than conqueror”. Long after the enemies are gone, I will still be standing” The man of God declared.
He has said it before. This is not news.
http://redeemertorchng.org/articles/news-extra/if-only-we-can-pray-adeboye
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by TimeManager(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
This really doesn't come as a shock to someone like me. He has long been talking about his death. About 10,15 yrs ago, he predicted after a table of pounded yam & egusi soup(his favourites), go to sleep & transit to heaven. The major concern would be politicization of its leadership which many are currently engaged in. Hopefully, he would ordain his successor as the was ordained by the founder or else..
The truth has spoken!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2016
shadowgwalker:
wow! so he's 74 this year?
and he looks younger than my dad of 56?

I believe in the glory of God!!!!
God is LIFE!!
dwelling in God's presence delays aging.

I love the bolded! Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by donziller(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Somtin most kill a man weather u lik it or nt

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by gossipatrol(f): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2016
This had me shedding tears! It's so touching! And am too emotional these days embarassed
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Adeboye's passing will undoubtedly mark the end of a phenomenal prophet's reign. Someday we all will return with our works waiting to stand for or against us before the Judgment Seat. Will you be found worthy?
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by kaybee09(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Even adeboye does not pray to live till 120 years And in any case why will anyone that is heaven bound want to live till 120 years undecided
how did u knw he is heaven bound.? sad
Annunaki:

Even adeboye does not pray to live till 120 years And in any case why will anyone that is heaven bound want to live till 120 years undecided
how did u knw he is heaven bound.?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by veraiyke(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
All man go die and he is aged so there's nothing prophetic about what he said. Whether they say or no he will die in his own appointed time. The gullible ones will say he prophesied of his death if he dies soon now while others would say he propphesied his death is not now if he leaves for another 5 to 10 years. People wake up, these are simple reason and logic. I am neither saying he is a man of God or not because some will want to quote me off point. My point is there's nothing prophetic in that saying but there's message that anyone can die anytime, as long as God allows it.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ogmaskman: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

i have seen people who live up to that age, egbon it's no big deal or don't you pray to live up to 120yrs.

120yrs is too much na. The bible says 3scores and 10, which is 70yrs. Anything more is overtime. Daddy Adeboye has paid his dues. This is the right time to anoint his successor because God can call him anytime.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by datigbogirl: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2016
This man is ready to go home at 73while while another wants to kill himself in Power at 72...

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by mayskit4luv(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
I luv cemetery..... It reminds me dat no man can dodge the inevitable!
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Melahou(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Mbediogu:

I saw it long before him. I havent been quiet.
I hav been fasting and praying for him.

So when precisely is the passage
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by noblegrex: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You remember what Jesus said to Peter when he tried to use his human wisdom and sentiments to thwart the will of God?
exactly my thought.this is what we called the original call to GLORY. But what will happen if it happened.to me there are some many meaning to read from it.may the will of GOD be done.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by shamecurls(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Annoint his wife and other pastors Lolx
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Ayatullah(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
ojnnaco:
Who knows what this man must have seen Spiritually to make such Comments .... its unlike him

He has seen nothing spiritually! He is just a gambler. He is saying this now so that if he eventually dies in the future (which is certain) then his followers and other gullible fellows will say: "Yes, Pastor Adeboye predicted his own death". Common sense should tell anyone that a man over 70 years of age could drop dead at anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by yemmy75(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Philippians 1:21 comes to mind: "For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain". Dear God, I need to reach that level too...
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Ayatullah(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
shamecurls:
Hand over to his wife Lolx

He is indirectly hinting his congregation who will handle the Business Empire after him.........but who knows, the wife may even kick the bucket before him!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by kateskitty(f): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

i have seen people who live up to that age, egbon it's no big deal or don't you pray to live up to 120yrs.

Have you even seen a 120 year old person? And seen how frail they are. Why would you wish that on anyone, what's even in this world that would make you feel like staying here that long? SMH
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by oglalasioux(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2016
If he falls dead tomorrow the church will celebrate him as a great prophet. Sounds like a rainmaker who lives in a rain forest.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by jossyphobia(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2016
pastor Adeboye once said he wished for prophet Elijah's powers and grace cos he did not see death.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by pirowale: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Am I sincerely moved? yes. the congregation got him more days from God. he should use the days to settle the imperfection of man :crave for material things including the Jet or Jets if he will meet the perfect God. many of his members will not die this year if they can have just little money for food and medications.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.