Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (111165 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pastor Adeboye Of Rccg Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by SHAIBULIAR: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
pastor adeboye there is still 40yrs more left for you.
that time he will be useless to the World. Let him go now afteral Jesus died at age 33
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by chlowi(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Melahou:
He has seen his passage...

my thoughts
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by docconceptscom: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
when GOD says yes no MAN can change it
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by higheredge: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=bigass123 post=41819874]Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death

The annual Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) ended with cold biblical references by the General Overseer, Pastor E.A Adeboye about death which left his audience in cold shock.

Millions of worshippers in attendance roared in disapproval as Pastor Adeboye, hinted at his possible passing.

The one-week programme ended on Saturday, with a three-in-one service, comprising anointing, communion and impartation. Ministering on the transfer of anointing, Adeboye said he would not be too young at 73 to go back to his creator. He would be 74 in March.

He was explaining why the transferred anointing is always more potent than the index case, using Moses and Elijah as examples. Using the scripture, Adeboye pointed that where Moses, who got his anointing directly from God failed, Joshua, who got his fire from Moses, excelled.

He also cited the case of Prophet Elijah who performed 7 miracles while Elisha who got his anointing from Elijah when God was taking him away, performed 14 miracles.

Adeboye equally explained that the beneficiaries got the transferred anointing when their masters were about passing away.

He said he would anoint his wife and other very senior pastors who, in turn, would anoint other pastors, from where the worshippers would experience their own anointing fire.
After the explanation, he looked at the congregation and said:

"you may be wondering if I am about to go. Will it be too early for a 73-year-old man to die? If I go now, who will say it is too early? "

At this point, the worshippers, who were at the beginning rejecting his passing in a murmur, roared their disapproval loudly from all the four corners of the new auditorium.

Smiling, Adeboye added, “I am not too young to die.” Again, the crowd screamed their disapproval.

He later calmed everyone down, saying:

"okay, it is not now (I’m not dying now)."
To which the crowd roared a thunderous “Amen.”

Source : http://xsouth.com/pastor-adeboye-of-redeemed-church-shocks-everyone-as-he-talks-about-his-impending-death/

This man is heavenly bound! If only in this life (world) we have hope, we are of all men most miserable. Pls even you always get ready for departure at any time.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Mbediogu(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Melahou:

So when precisely is the passage
Soon but not very soon. Join me in prayers.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by sirTesco(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
pastor adeboye there is still 40yrs more left for you.
No, if u are going by that assertion in d book of Genesis, then it shud be 36 years remaining after his BD in march.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by shadrach77: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Btruth:
cry

Fulfilment of my dream coming. Lord, let your will be done.
https://www.nairaland.com/2013634/man-god-gone-very-soon

So you want him to die so that your prophecy can come to pass abi? You will never do well sir ! cry undecided kiss
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Sunnydblazer(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Daddy biko no go soon pls more life .can still be touch by u in ur 80s
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Billygee2u: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

He have been a vessel of honour
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ideatoprince18(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
lomprico:
Listen to urself! undecided
. any problem
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by michaelwilli(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigass123:
Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death

The annual Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) ended with cold biblical references by the General Overseer, Pastor E.A Adeboye about death which left his audience in cold shock.

Millions of worshippers in attendance roared in disapproval as Pastor Adeboye, hinted at his possible passing.

The one-week programme ended on Saturday, with a three-in-one service, comprising anointing, communion and impartation. Ministering on the transfer of anointing, Adeboye said he would not be too young at 73 to go back to his creator. He would be 74 in March.

He was explaining why the transferred anointing is always more potent than the index case, using Moses and Elijah as examples. Using the scripture, Adeboye pointed that where Moses, who got his anointing directly from God failed, Joshua, who got his fire from Moses, excelled.

He also cited the case of Prophet Elijah who performed 7 miracles while Elisha who got his anointing from Elijah when God was taking him away, performed 14 miracles.

Adeboye equally explained that the beneficiaries got the transferred anointing when their masters were about passing away.

He said he would anoint his wife and other very senior pastors who, in turn, would anoint other pastors, from where the worshippers would experience their own anointing fire.

"you may be wondering if I am about to go. Will it be too early for a 73-year-old man to die? If I go now, who will say it is too early? "

At this point, the worshippers, who were at the beginning rejecting his passing in a murmur, roared their disapproval loudly from all the four corners of the new auditorium.

Smiling, Adeboye added, “I am not too young to die.” Again, the crowd screamed their disapproval.

Source : http://xsouth.com/pastor-adeboye-of-redeemed-church-shocks-everyone-as-he-talks-about-his-impending-death/

The guy don old na. If e die, we know say e don try on dis earth

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by holajeedayy: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
No big deal, all men must die. undecided
i just tire d man do chop free money tire......who go live 4 eva even those that have more anoiting that dan him dies
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by orbkaf(f): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:
Baba no go yet ooo.
We want you to become Nigeria president even if Na one tenure

God 4bid
Its. Like some1 telling u to be head of sodom/gomorrah
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by kiete(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Vara Margulies! angry
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Btruth: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
shadrach77:

So you want him to die so that your prophecy can come to pass abi? You will never do well sir ! cry undecided kiss

No oooo. I was just referring to my dream concerning him then. Of-course I'm praying that the Lord should still give him more years for us nii oooo.

Haba! You are hard on me oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by holiboy: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
ideatoprince18:
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE
if you actually said that you can't anything other than engine oil

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by holiboy: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
ideatoprince18:
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE
you can't get it because your motive is bad but i can get you pastor king anointing.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ideatoprince18(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
holiboy:
you can't get it because your motive is bad but i can get you pastor king anointing.
.... sori its not ur call to decide ..... and besides keep pastor kings anointing for urself
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by fasbio(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
bardmorz:
Abegi, LeaveTrashForLawma! Only God knows when d time will come and when d angel of death is coming, nobody knows.

Correct talk nice one
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by wx9Z: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmm. Nawa o
www.yeyepikin.com
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Olasco93: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
No big deal, all men must die. undecided
Not all men.
'Some will not die a natural death'
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by iguita: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Baba spoke of his death 3 years ago when he spoke about his successor been in a beer palour then. I am sure he knows when

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Originalsly: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
datola:

A great display of God's wisdom there.
Really?.... great display of deception. Transferred annointmet.... Moses was anointed by God etc.... which one of them was self anointed? ... he is transferring anointment... who anointed him? God?....that's what his mouth be saying....self anointed man of god... signs of the anti Christ.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by sonofthunder: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
nkemdi89:
Was sharing this post with my mum and her reaction was he shouldn't be a pessimist after all her own dad died at 84, that is to say many people love daddy G.O. And we still want him around.
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by onyxo76(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
judedwriter:
I remember adeboye's comment on how he will transit to glory some 15 years ago. He said he will eat pounded yam, go to sleep and meet with the Lord. But no doubt, adeboye is one of the most fulfilled men on earth. He has already made his mark on earth as one of the greatest preachers ever to walk the earth. One thing I know is that the RCCG won't be the same when he eventually exits.
you don't have to worry yourself about what happens to RCCG after Adeboye exits, the Lord revealed to the founder -late Josiah Akindayomi that He would still meet the church when He returns to the earth. Some will leave RCCG but the church has a lasting convenant with God and will surely remain relevant in this end times.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by rhames(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigass123:
Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death

Only true men of God dont fear death. They are fully prepared for it. He has seen his own passage.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Arizonaguy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

everyone will live up to 120yrs.
that is not certain it is only probable
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by kelvyn7: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Vala Mogulis - All men must die
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by DrayZee: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
bardmorz:
Abegi, LeaveTrashForLawma! Only God knows when d time will come and when d angel of death is coming, nobody knows.
Mark Twain was born when Halley's comet passed the earth and accurately predicted that he would die the next time it crossed the earth.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Sunglass20(f): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Apostle Johnson Suleiman's prophecy comes to mind.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
ideatoprince18:

you nailed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.