Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... (3115 Views)

Can You Marry A Grandmother-breastfed And Sucked Breasts Lady? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2016
"Raped, bleeped and sucked severally by my own father......
I am frustrated.
Destroyed....
I am raving mad.
He stoped paying my school fees. And i have lost my mum to the cold hands of death.
This may be my last post.
Death is better than living.
And now i have tested positive. Where do i start from?"

NB** culled from SDK post of "time to rant"yesterday .
hope help gets to her soon.
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by Emeka71(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Better start from somewhere .
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by obiorathesubtle: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2016
undecided Oh! Boy!
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Omonigho i love your name. Urhobo right?
Well to the lady, she should go to a church of God and tell her story to a man of God. In there she will find joy in her life again.
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by decatalyst(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2016
I dont even know what to type shocked

This story is disgusting to the ear and too hard, too heavy to stomach

See a counselor

1 Like

Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Omonigho i love your name. Urhobo right?
Well to the lady, she should go to a church of God and tell her story to a man of God. In there she will find joy in her life again.
yes dear....U 're the first to get my tribe correctly at first guess. well,for te lady.I actually understand her very well.
we have been advising her to go to GOD.
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:

yes dear....U 're the first to get my tribe correctly at first guess. well,for te lady.I actually understand her very well.
we have been advising her to go to GOD.
yeah she should go to the master comforter and He will take away her pains.
Omonigho the truth is that my name is oghenero.
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by osesology(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:
this is the case in most homes today
i came across this post on SDK this morning.i really which a helping hand soon for her.
here is what she posted.
"Raped, bleeped and sucked severally by my own father......
I am frustrated.
Destroyed....
I am raving mad.
He stoped paying my school fees. And i have lost my mum to the cold hands of death.
This may be my last post.
Death is better than living.
And now i have tested positive. Where do i start from?"
Wow, what a story. I really wish we have functioning psycologists in Nigeria..this is their field of expertise. She needs to talk to someone.

1 Like

Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah she should go to the master comforter and He will take away her pains.
Omonigho the truth is that my name is oghenero.
oh ok.....I don't know what it means tho.,didn't grow with ma ppl
I pray she finds help soon.
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2016
osesology:

Wow, what a story. I really wish we have functioning psycologists in Nigeria..this is their field of expertise. She needs to talk to someone.
she does need to.....don't want to count experiences tho cos this is public. but either way,help needs to locate her sooner than ever.
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:
oh ok.....I don't know what it means tho.,didn't grow with ma ppl I pray she finds help soon.
lol so u dnt know how to speak ur language?
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by kossyablaze(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2016
This one is strong! Choi
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Why exactly is this topic drawing so much Nairaland traffic
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
fellis:

Hmm,my brother I wonder ooo
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rolly83:

Hmm,my brother I wonder ooo
I guess its because the viewers are disappointed. .........that's y the views are outrageously more than the comment. .......just saying
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
haha op said curled
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy haha op said curled
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy
JbravoAdodger:
grin
JbravoAdodger:
abeg tell me if my English wrong ooh.....shld I say removed?....or collected?
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by JoeCutie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
fellis:
Because it says, "raped, bleeped and sucked"embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:
cheesy grin abeg tell me if my English wrong ooh.....shld I say removed?....or collected?

its actually culled, cutie...
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by misjaygh(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
0MG
Re: Raped, bleeped And Sucked Severally By My Own Father...... by omonighoblessing(f): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
JbravoAdodger:

its actually culled, cutie...
thanks hun. ......i'll do the correction ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Special Announcement By Optional1..... / Chat Btw A Guy And A Girl He Gave 50k Without Touching Her. Screenshot / My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.