Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (69908 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by VivaDeAngelo(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
More grease to her kpekus and more strength to his obla.

Their business.

Listening to one of Enya's albums and feeling like I'm floating in the Milky Way right now... Something eerily magical and spiritual about this lady's sounds..

Abeg which track is that lemme download asap......I wonder where Enya gets inspiration from.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Gamesmart: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
A very religious thief!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by tierthefirst: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2016
This lady is just boss grin grin grin

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by phreakabit(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2016
[size=18pt]This man used to be light skinned oh! [/size]
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by linearity: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

Not that I have any inside knowledge, but do not underestimate the power of makeup, they can make a lady 20 years younger in a flash, you will only know their true age in the morning.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by CecyAdrian(f): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Jarus:

Despite the answer being in the first two paragraphs of the article, still asking.

Boldly explained oooo
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by ZUBY77(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2016
porshuch:
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.

How many years does it take to change Church?
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by KB524(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2016
looseweight:
Y is it so easy for them to cross to other party?
Ah ah my friend one goes for the bussiness he prifits more from.there is nothing wrong with someone changing their party.besides the originators of it says "No permanent frien and no permanent enemy"they are rational oooo
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Missmossy(f): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Chai!!!

Old papa grin grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by aalangel(f): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Nightshift:
The owners of the state with largest landmass in Igboland.
Authentic 042 folks. My Coal City is the melting point in Igboland.
In Osita Osadebe's voice, " Ebulu n'ama, anaba na obi". Coal City bu obi ndi Igbo!

Anam anu.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hassanbamaiyi(m): 12:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Ah ah my friend one goes for the bussiness he
prifits more from.there is nothing wrong with
someone changing their party.besides the
originators of it says "No permanent frien and no
permanent enemy"they are rational oooo[b]Ah ah my friend one goes for the bussiness he
permanent enemy"they are rational oooo[/b]Ah ah my friend one goes for the bussiness he
permanent enemy"they are rational oooo
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Demmocrats(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2016
linearity:

Not that I have any inside knowledge, but do not underestimate the power of makeup, they can make a lady 20 years younger in a flash, you will only know their true age in the morning.

Nice analysis bro, yeah i thought about that variable. That's true that's why Modupe looks younger even when she is an old mama.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2016
O n w'obo do....can someone translate into English from Yoruba pls
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Kulas: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2016
This OP is writing nonsense.Whoever can careful read this post,let d person tell me whether he or she can deduce any meaniful thing from it.The write up has no meaning.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2016
henryanna36:
Former governor of old Anambra State, Senator Jim Nwobodo dumped his party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday (yesterday). And Saturday he completed another defection by dumping the Anglican Communion for the Catholic Church.
Nwobodo who was a staunch Anglican, first married Patricia in an Anglican Communion in the early 80 but moved over to a Catholic church today after he fell out with the leadership of Communion following the death of his first son Ifeanyi last year.

Nwobodo, who was at loggerheads with his first wife and Ifeanyi's mother, had insisted that his son must not be buried in his compound in his village in Anambra, a move that caused him and his former church to fall apart.

Nwobodo was such a devote Anglican to the extent that he single-handedly built the multi-million naira St. Mathew’s Anglican Church in his hometown, Amechi, Awkunanaw (Engu) in the 70s.

He re-wedded his many years heartthrob, Patricia in the Catholic Church in Enugu. He had wedded her in the Anglican Communion in the early 80s when the late Abubakar Rimi performed the duties of best man.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/jim-nwobodo-marries-new-wife-after.html?m=1
All these yeye bloggers that have filled up everywhere on nairaland with poor grammatical and reportage skills, you guys had better look for something else to do. Is Jim Nwobodo from Anambra state or Enugu state? Yeye people #LongHiss
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Dcaliphate(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2016
publicenemy:
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ILLITERATE AND POSSES NO SHAME OR DIGNITY.POLITICS SHOULD BE ABOUT IDEOLOGIES. BUT IN NIGERIA ITS ABOUT SHARING THE MONEY AND BEING WITH THE RULING PARTY.
Bro, u have said it all. Well said.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hezy4real01(m): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2016
It's all about the Change....... Lol
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by oshiiteoku: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2016
His first wife mukosolu is not dead but only broken by that man,jim died the day he married that woman pat and he is still dead,look at his face,he is just a remote controlled zombie,he never mourned his son ifeanyi,ifeanyi was treated like trash even in death by jim and patricia,may his gentle and loving soul rest in peace
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Jabioro: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2016
That is the best he can offer..keep marrying troubles
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by totorimi: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Please all Nlanders should allow me to tender my unreserved apology to SLS,Yerima,Audu and Oshiokole. I thought this thing was a religious or bad character thing so I apologies and take back all previous comments
With this one Jim has done I think it is an APC characteristics, it may be that all apc members must marry younger women. Just take a. look from the top.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Im equally confused.
that's really the old wife, Jim fell out with Anglican Church and changed to Catholic, he deemed it proper for him to rewed her since they had wedded in Anglican Church
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Olushauneddy(m): 3:42am On Jan 10, 2016
CHANGE !
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 10, 2016
oshiiteoku:
His first wife mukosolu is not dead but only broken by that man,jim died the day he married that woman pat and he is still dead,look at his face,he is just a remote controlled zombie,he never mourned his son ifeanyi,ifeanyi was treated like trash even in death by jim and patricia,may his gentle and loving soul rest in peace
you are really an outside ranting like you know them, the first wife is dead.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by zonax(m): 3:54am On Jan 10, 2016
asadike:
Just take another look at him, agadi ekwe nka
Jim, ihere megbu o gi. you commited an abomination against d land. you refused to bury your son in his father's compound. Tufia!!! an occultic man to the core. ihe ego n'eme. It was even d catholic bishop that performed your wedding ceremony. what happened to boldly speaking out against evil like our lord Jesus Christ?

May God forgive me for speaking so wrongly against an elder and a one time leader but Jim is one man who is getting everything wrong-his family, his politics, his religion and finances. He is a man greatly respected in Enugu state but he has everything going the wrong way. Meanwhile he's not rich and 'MEN' jn enugu kind of keeps their distance with him though they respect him a lot and always turn up for his course. But then, it isn't a new wedding dearie.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by diva90: 4:57am On Jan 10, 2016
They renewed their vows, she's not a new wife
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by asadike(f): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Yet your useless hero of corruption was condemning Buhari for jailing him because of stealing "mere" 5 million dollars. I have said it before, wailers can talk but we are not going back on this corruption fight. Fayose and gej should get prepared to join them
Get off my neck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by akigbemaru: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2016
I will advise against accepting anything from America, these vehicles are probably fitted with satellite tracking device, and other spying technology that they would use to defeat our military.

US are behind Boko haram , why making donations now that we have practically defeated Boko haram?

Why didn't they make such donation when GEJ needed help and Boko was running wild capturing towns at will?

Dividends of foreign trips? By Sai Buhari!
They would probably recoup majority of the cost from the spares which can only be procured from them.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by austinbrown: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2016
porshuch:
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.
read u no go read u go just dey comment anyhow
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by amtaken(f): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

jim and Pat got married in the 90's, not 80's as Linda Ikeji erroneously wrote in her blog and other bloggers followed suit, besides he's no more from Anambra but Enugu state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.