Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (69907 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nkenkenyi87: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Shameless old man!Decamping2APC and catholic church won't stop us4rm asking u4our 200million u got frm Dasukigate.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Amitex(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2016
With Nwobodo and Ekwunife now members of APC, one can safely refer to APC as Ashawo Politicians Club
Dasuki can as well decamp and Baba will forget that he 'stole' any money. I pity Nigerians.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hmuhammad(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2016
If dumping PDP for APC will make me marry a wife, then i'll decamp asap... lol
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hmuhammad(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Nkenkenyi87:
Shameless old man!Decamping2APC and catholic church won't stop us4rm asking u4our 200million u got frm Dasukigate.
funny! last week when his name was mentioned you all said buhari is witch-hunting ibos, now that he has decamped to APC you are asking for the N200million Naira he received.... people like you will want PMB to probe Peter Obi if he decamps to APC. SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by charlsecy(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
porshuch:
....by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.
What would it cost you to read?
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Austinio: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2016
D's news looks very fake o and that's not Jim Nwobodo
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Iyoma2(f): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2016
He is of no use in PDP, just as his decision on which church to belong is inconclusive next news.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by asadike(f): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
linusbnn:

His personal life is his own. The church can only preach to everyone to turn to God and it is not by force but the grace of God. Do you also have proof of him belonging to a cult?. Judgement is for God alone.
I want to believe u are not igbo. Let me clarify some things here. Jim is a public figure, his personal life is no longer his own. He needs to be careful on how he live his life. secondly, it is an abomination to bury any igbo person outside his father's land. Finally, the catholic church i know dont easily perform a second marriage except in d case of death.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by scachy(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2016
What ever party he likes let him decamp to. Jim Nwobodo is politically irrelevant in modern day Nigeria politics.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Seventeen(f): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Jarus:

When you want to hide something from an African man, put it into writing.
hahahaha.. I wanted to quote d guy/gal too but later changed my mind. He/She is a member of the Topic Readers Association. cheesy
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Downloading it straight away!! smiley

Thanks.

@VivaDeAngelo, I'll check the album cover and get back to you.

Morning guys.

Edit:

Just downloaded it MrMcJay- song's taking me back to 2005. Same shiit I was listening to the night I had my first and last heartbreak ever. smiley

Wish I could one day see an album colabo between Enya and Yanni.

Psychiatrists treating some patients need to have these guys' albums as some of their therapeutic tools honestly. cheesy

Meeeehn....... We share the same interest in music Enya and Yanni? Wow...!!! Bera add "Gregorian - Masters of chants" to your list and you will be inspired to do whatever thing you want to do. Trust me,this one has curative properties.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Seventeen(f): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2016
murphyibiam15:

but he was an anglican na.....so de catholic church shouldnt receive new converts again? una de too de bias
lol.. My bros na wa oo.. If na catholic church he left for another church now, he for say 'Jim has seen the light'... Lol
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by bemnickenzie: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:
Why won't the Catholic Church accept such End Time man that would also be a torn if not that they look forward for another church building...

Leave the Catholic Church out from this, the same way you jump from one Church to another is the same way he switched over to the One Holy Catholic Church, or does he no longer have the right to religion? Meanwhile he didn't re-wed the woman, he renewed his marriage vows. Get it right
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by chinchum(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2016
bidemi12:
I still remember when daniel amokachi insulted him by refusing to shake his hand during the presentation of the cup to the team. Lol. . . . .
Hey bros, i was going through old /past FTA threads and saw your posts, i planned to quote you for clarification, but the thread is locked up. How can i reach you? my gmail account is chinchum256@gmail. I hope to hear from you.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by omenka(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

Meeeehn....... We share the same interest in music Enya and Yanni? Wow...!!! Bera add "Gregorian - Masters of chants" to your list and you will be inspired to do whatever thing you want to do. Trust me,this one has curative properties.
Ok bro. Thanks. Will check him out.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by DMerciful(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari will first be jailed for corruption before GEJ! Bubu stole with Abacha that's y he said Abacha did not steal. So the question is if Abacha did not steal, then what did he do? Save it for us? Yeye bubu
APCsupporter:

Yet your useless hero of corruption was condemning Buhari for jailing him because of stealing "mere" 5 million dollars. I have said it before, wailers can talk but we are not going back on this corruption fight. Fayose and gej should get prepared to join them
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by DIKEnaWAR: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Naijiant:
Jim's 1st wife Mukosolu, the mother of his older kids, including the late Ifeanyi, separated from him and he married the woman above in the 1980s in the Anglican Church. Pat is his 2nd wife and she is not new. Mukosolu died a few years ago.

You got it bro! Pat should be in her late fifties. She is just a pretty and well-kept woman.

Why are people attacking the man for wanting to live his life the way he wished.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Elchappo: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=bemnickenzie post=41837798]

Leave the Catholic Church out from this, the same way you jump from one Church to another is the same way he switched over to the One Holy Catholic Church, or does he no longer have the right to religion? Meanwhile he didn't re-wed the woman, he renewed his marriage vows. Get it right[/quote]

Why Nigerians get issue with comprehension Have I said the church did wrong

@ The bolded, am sure it was meant for the gods cous I did not speak about that or you wrote that considering u read minds
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by murphyibiam15(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Seventeen:
lol.. My bros na wa oo.. If na catholic church he left for another church now, he for say 'Jim has seen the light'... Lol
babe your head de dear.....u understand how dem dey take reason cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by APCsupporter: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
DMerciful:
Buhari will first be jailed for corruption before GEJ! Bubu stole with Abacha that's y he said Abacha did not steal. So the question is if Abacha did not steal, then what did he do? Save it for us? Yeye bubu

Go and jail Buhari let's see
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by MrMcJay(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

Yanni's video is the second best-selling video of all time, but a lot of people don't know this. The soundtracks used by AIT, RayPower and Channels are his property. I'm a Yanni addict too.
I'll download the master of chants too.

@ omenka, between 2009-2011, I couldn't sleep without listening to Enya's songs. I was in the Uni and it was even my room mates that pointed out my addiction to me.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Ndeewonu: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Shame on the church to which I belong. Jesus will be disappointed in us today! A BIG shame!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by ojnnaco(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
This man really has something fishy.. imagine not allowing his own blood son to be buried in this home... Habaaa
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nickymezor(f): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
oshiiteoku:
because his 2nd wife patricia is not comfortable wt that
U think so? Mehn it's his son fr crying out loud
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by preciousMI1(f): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

good maintenance and healthy living...
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by HRich(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

Maybe the OP is afraid to say he married a new wife

Just as he joins the party that based on marrying young girls
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by SIRJENTLE: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
HE RE-WEDDED HIS WIFE HE WEDDED MANY YEARS AGO.
he did not marry a new wife. HE ONLY CELEBRATED HIS OVER 30 YRS OF marriage.
I am still confused at what led to the dispute between him and the leadership of Anglican communion.
journalists please help us in captioning events to always be in the right thinking.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Chinom(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nightshift:
I can't forget seeing Jim shaking hands with my soccer idols in an early 80s soccer almanac, with players of Enugu Rangers International FC during a challenge cup finals against Shooting Stars FC of Ibadan, at National Stadium, Surulere Lagos. In that photograph were : Emmanuel Okalla, Patrick Okalla, Mike Ogbuodudu, Christain Chukwu, Aloy Atuegbu, Ifeanyi Onyedika, Okwuchukwu Obiora, Kenneth Boardman, Okey Isima, Louis Igwilo, Christain Ogbodo, Totty Totty, Kingsley Onye, Charles Okonkwo, Ikechukwu Ofoje, Benjamin Okorogwu, Justice Enwendu, etc

You area thoroughbred Coal city guy. Kudos to you. These names brought back some good memories.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by livelargeAlways: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
At his age, what else is he looking for in a woman?
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by fpeter(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Demmocrats:

Don't mind the OP and his inconsistency and lack of accuracy and depth. undecided
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Onyiido: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=henryanna36 post=41824228]

Nwobodo was such a devote Anglican to the extent that he single-handedly built the multi-million naira St. Mathew’s Anglican Church in his hometown, Amechi, Awkunanaw in the 70s.

And some gullible ones will come here $ rant on how pastors, imams $ co collect money from the poor in the name of enriching themselves. Smh for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.