Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking (5171 Views)

Aregbeshola Have Betrayed The Yoruba Nation - FFK / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures / Aregbeshola: Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by ibroman12(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
Letters of termination of appointment were issued to
several members of staff in Osun State owned Tertiary
institutions TODAY. This is coming just few hours after
the Academic Staff Unions notified the Government of
readiness to take "any necessary action of last resort"
after the failure of Government to address festering
issues despite the Unions' several pleas and
ultimatum. The Union has directed members not to
collect any letter while Congress holds soon to decide
next line of action.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by ibroman12(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Aregbeshola have continue the mass sacking of academic staff of osun state institution after the sacking of non academic staff last year.. there is crisis in osun state right now, people are complaining of unemployment and the governor is sacking..

pls help us move to front page

cc; lalasticlala
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Descartes: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Brown roof ideology in action. Effect of corrosive zinc. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by NoreenUG(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
What a progressive! Lmao! And people wonder why they're getting roundly beaten in Bayelsa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by dukie25: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Aregbesola needs to sack himself.

7 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by dokiOloye(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Descartes:
Brown roof ideology in action. Effect of corrosive zinc. cheesy
Just a little reduction in d resources of d Niger delta which they and their slave masters have been dependent on,and they are already bleating like hungry goats.
I de laff ooo.

13 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Descartes: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Aregbesola oooo cheesy

Busy clowning around

3 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by RealSleek(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
I served in one of the state's college of education and I can affirmly tell d world dt, there are under qualified lecturers in the school. One man got his job wif ND certificate perhaps through political referrals and he's currently doin his U.I long distance education degree and sitting for exam with his students.
fact is no one cares when the state had money to pay everybody (ghost workers inclusive) but now with the states of national economy and shrinking federal allocation, I don't really blame aregbe but he is going to be in lots of people's bad books for dis.
So u'd know before u type nonsense,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Elchappo: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sure when the crude price falls below $20, the North will sack us the Biafrans too, Amen...

It's time Aregbesola sells Osun state to Lagos, so that Osun changes name to Lagos Extension...

APC!! Party Ndi Uwa Mmebi

9 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Elchappo: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
RealSleek:
I served in one of the state's college of education and I can affirmly tell d world dt, there are under qualified lecturers in the school. One man got his job wif ND certificate perhaps through political referrals and he's currently doin his U.I long distance education degree and sitting for exam with his students.
fact is no one cares when the state had money to pay everybody (ghost workers inclusive) but now with the states of national economy and shrinking federal allocation, I don't really blame aregbe but he is going to be in lots of people's bad books for dis.
So u'd know before u type nonsense,

A Lecturer with ND Cert
I thought they said the yorubas ve more Professors abi there is a course called Professor in most polytechnic in the South West..

14 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by stevecantrell: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
I hope Regbe has bought his St Kitts passport..he will need one.

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by abbeyamos1: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Elchappo post=41826601]

A Lecturer with ND Cert
I thought they said the yorubas ve more Professors abi there is a course called Professor in most polytechnic in the South West..[/quoteThat person is a liar,was those IGR he sacked last year dec was also using ND certificate.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Akious2k2(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Elchappo:

A Lecturer with ND Cert
I thought they said the yorubas ve more Professors abi there is a course called Professor in most polytechnic in the South West..
Are u jealous dat Yoruba's have d most numba of Profs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
You guys defending the lecturers haven't seen them.
There English is stinkinly worst.
They dress like fools.

Have you ever seen the product of osun poly before?
You will weep for them.

Aregbe should sack them all.
Imagine a lecturer with Nd certificate?

9 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Elchappo: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akious2k2:

Are u jealous dat Yoruba's have d most numba of Profs?

Jealous
Neva!!!!
Money is all that matters not qualifications...

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Vision4God: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Alll isss weeeeellll
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by RealSleek(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:

A Lecturer with ND Cert

Dumbo...people dnt cut corners in area abi?
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Elchappo: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2016
RealSleek:

Dumbo...people dnt cut corners in area abi?

Daddies name

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Vicadonis(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Aregbe in the news not for good but bad as usual. Rascal

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Ahmeduana(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2016
phantonce:
They dress like fools.

You will weep for them.

WHERE ARE YOU ALL THESE WHILE? IS IT NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT THEIR ARE UNQUALIFIED TEACHERS WORKING WITHING THE STATE CIVIL SERVICE? OR YOU JUST COME TO DO YOUR USUAL PAY JOB, must defend every action of your pay master.

3 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by RealAdewole(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2016
phantonce:
They dress like fools.

You will weep for them.

omoale jatijati , did that your aregbe graduates from Ibadan poly?

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Blackfire(m): 2:48am On Jan 10, 2016
My amiable govnor i am solidly behind u, please sack more, nobody i repeat can question u.

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by tonytony208(m): 4:22am On Jan 10, 2016
phantonce:
They dress like fools.

You will weep for them.

What of you? You are product of which useless gully erosion school? Your school must be a gutter school; I guess that is why you can't differentiate between 'there' and 'their'

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by IgrigiKillandGo: 5:01am On Jan 10, 2016
phantonce:
They dress like fools.

You will weep for them.

**grins** lmao!
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2016
ibroman12:
Aregbeshola have continue the mass sacking of academic staff of osun state institution after the sacking of non academic staff last year.. there is crisis in osun state right now, people are complaining of unemployment and the governor is sacking..

pls help us move tofront page

cc; lasticlala
Bro, who did you vote for in the last election?
Abeg help manage Aregbesola's tenure while it last. APC's black sheep grin

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by autotrader014(m): 5:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:

Jealous
Neva!!!!
Money is all that matters not qualifications...

Gbam.. U don finish answer.. Abi dem dey chop certificate? Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by ibroman12(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2016
saxywale:

Bro, who did you vote for in the last election?
Abeg help manage Aregbesola's tenure while it last. APC's black sheep grin

for ur information i didn't vote for anyone
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by tafrica(m): 5:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Please don't mind some people claiming these Lecturers are ND holders, it is a lie. I have many people attending these schools.
As usual, they have come to defend Aregbesola the same way they have been defending him all this while. When Ogbeni refuses to pay workers, these heartless souls will come here and say the workers deserve it cuz they are lazy.
The people supporting callous politicians with lies against masses are the real Devils and our problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by beetruth: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2016
What a shame to whoever is defending this man. U r so pathetic. The report speaks mass sacking and you come here to spew rubbish of a few bad eggs you know. Does that account for this governor's reckless behaviour of sacking in masses? Watch what you sow cos you will definitely reap it in multiples in the future. If you cant say the truth even when it stares you in the face then be quiet. Don't sell your future for a few coins. Just imagine the fate of the sacked, from irregular pay to zero pay with no where to go.
It is well with osun state

1 Like

Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by emmasege: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Good Lord, when will this mistake and curse of a Governor leave my land of my nativity for Lagos or is it Ebira land where he comes from? Hasten the time of his exit, Lord. Sooner than 2018.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Pavarottii(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2016
phantonce:
They dress like fools.

You will weep for them.

See as ur. Mouth dey sweet to shout "SACK" u sound like a kid, do u know wat it means to be sacked. As u r praying for others to be sacked, wat goes around comes around ooo. That's if u even av a job.
Re: (BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking by Remii(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2016
phantonce:
They dress like fools.

You will weep for them.

your english confirms that bro, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) / Who Is The Best Nigerian President - 1999 To 2017 "SEE VOTES" / Saraki Embarrass Kastsina Senator Over Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnapping (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.