Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,515 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? (1249 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yeah the topic is some how confusing but let me try and break it.
I have a friend (female ) for a long time almost 3 years now, we were soo close dat we know each others likes, dislikes, hobbies and lots more.
And now strangely, I started fall for her out of no where, I don't feel ok if I don't talk with her, when ever I'm depressed, she calm me down, when ever am upset, her presence makes me feel better. I know it will sound to her some how if I ask her out after being her friend for long.
So now am asking your suggestions, how do I ask dis lady out? Because if I ask her out, she will be like, ah ah, for how we've been? It will sound like am asking her out. So how do I ask her out without asking her out?

Nders your good surgestions pls.
I knw I can't stop the bad ones bt trow evry thing you have here. Tanks great Nders!
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am afraid I could lose our friendship.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
The topic is self-contradictory, and makes no sense!
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
justbusy:
The topic is self-contradictory, and makes no sense!

Yah dats why there is a write-up there
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Deapexboy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Macclane:
Am afraid I could lose our friendship.

just try it, it won't harm u..since she is ur frd already just
pop it her head make her feel with u feel

ask her In b4 u ask her outgrin
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
D u want bleep her?
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Alki:
Guy, na wow oh, a booking??
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Deapexboy:

just try it, it won't harm u..since she is ur frd already just pop it her head make her feel with u feel
ask her In b4 u ask her outgrin
If you no confuse me the more make I bend
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by debque(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
she's your friend for 3yrs and its now your jst thinking of asking her out....bet why bro.....don't you know you are now the chief medical laboratory scientist of the brotherzone society..... chai...
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Justiyke4u: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dude! Dude!! Dude!!! How many times did I call you You better do it now or forever remain friend zoned
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Deapexboy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Macclane:

If you no confuse me the more make I bend
na advice u need na
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
debque:
she's your friend for 3yrs and its now your jst thinking of asking her out....bet why bro.....don't you know you are now the chief medical laboratory scientist of the brotherzone society..... chai...

Ah ah calm down, if feelings no dey, wetin u xpect?
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Dude! Dude!! Dude!!! How many times did I call you You better do it now or forever remain friend zoned

Taking the leap of faith!!!
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by tobisco29(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ask your daddy how did you ask your mummy out.
Your daddy will be of good help.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by debque(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Macclane:

Ah ah calm down, if feelings no dey, wetin u xpect?
bt seriously, it took too long na...don't you think it might tamper with your friendship, cos she has known everything bout u already....bt if u think the feeling is mutual ooo u can go ahead cos she might have been expecting it from you self for 3yrs wey u self no gree....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
"..(Her name). Nothing is new under the sun. What I'm abt to say will shock you cuz of hw wev bn friends but I blieve u are mature and whethher u will spank me or understand me I'll still say my mind an watch out for how matured ur reaction would be" ..her response. "I love u I want us to haave lunch 2gether. Frankly I'm asking u out"
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by ogabozz(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok asking a girl out is formalizing in it.... it's like aasking her to be yur girlfriend formally but now u want to ask her out without asking her out SiMPLE act like she's ur girlfriend already if she she seems to like it? there u don ask am out but without the formality aspect #youcode? wink
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Macclane(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
ogabozz:
Ok asking a girl out is formalizing in it.... it's like aasking her to be yur girlfriend formally but now u want to ask her out without asking her out SiMPLE act like she's ur girlfriend already if she she seems to like it? there u don ask am out but without the formality aspect #youcode? wink

Make I juz dey blend small small
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by ERONX(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Lordprez: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mehn and I thought I've seen all the crazy questions nairaland has got to offerundecided

well OP, simply try some sexual gesture like a kiss during a heated conversation... just stop talking, stare at her lips till she notice you are, then try to kiss her

Two things would happen;

she either lets you, likes it and doesn't complain, then you can tell her how you feel and sh!t

or she lashes out with anger... Then you should quickly give ur best apology and enjoy the Friendzone, heard its similar to Disneylandgrin
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Takim107(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Macclane:
Yeah the topic is some how confusing but let me try and break it.
I have a friend (female ) for a long time almost 3 years now, we were soo close dat we know each others likes, dislikes, hobbies and lots more.
And now strangely, I started fall for her out of no where, I don't feel ok if I don't talk with her, when ever I'm depressed, she calm me down, when ever am upset, her presence makes me feel better. I know it will sound to her some how if I ask her out after being her friend for long.
So now am asking your suggestions, how do I ask dis lady out? Because if I ask her out, she will be like, ah ah, for how we've been? It will sound like am asking her out. So how do I ask her out without asking her out?

Nders your good surgestions pls.
I knw I can't stop the bad ones bt trow evry thing you have here. Tanks great Nders!
don't ask her out. ..let it just happen. .sometimes try so that you guys can be in a quiet place...my relationship started this way my bf now. we got close sometimes I helped him settle quarrel with his gf....when they finally broke up..He told me he wanted a Friend not a gf. .we became bestie and go for sit out and we always have fun together..One day he looked at me in a different way and felt like kissing me but couldn't I ask him if he wanted to kiss me he said YES! I allowed him kiss me since then we've been together as bf nd gf..but it just happen..that's why I sometimes get angry if a guy ask me out...she might get confuse whether to say no or reduce the way she's around you or in most cases she will start feeling fly nd mk u hate her. ..tell her more about your intimate life nd listen to her response.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Adasun(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
op it's very simple,just ask her out without asking her outundecided
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by ogabozz(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Macclane:

Make I juz dey blend small small
"your head is there"
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by Leriebloom(f): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Your question sha.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by kingstylo01(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
debque:
Omo this your reply carry fire back to back o grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out Without Asking Her Out? by IamLEGEND1: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
what if I told you there is no escaping the friendzone. try as you may.... Ur residence is permanent

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Proposal? / Get In Here Nd Caption Dis Pics / Is sex overrated??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.