Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Sister Is In Confussion Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is In Confussion Help! (707 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by moneygame(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
Dear forumites

My sister in love with a guy 4 one year now and the guy is promising marriage since but she met another guy that is desperate of marrying her
immediately she agree.the funny thing is that the first said he and his people is coming on December but the later wants it b4 two month.

please what do she do?

moneyandwealthcode@gmail.com
Re: My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by izeek(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2009
is ur sis dat desperate to get hooked.
dint knw marriage was now a first come first serve basis.
Re: My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by biola44: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
izeek:

is ur sis dat desperate to get hooked.
dint knw marriage was now a first come first serve basis.

bisuness is good bro! grin
Re: My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
moneygame:

Dear forumites

My sister in love with a guy 4 one year now and the guy is promising marriage since but she met another guy that is desperate of marrying her
immediately she agree.the funny thing is that the first said he and his people is coming on December but the later wants it b4 two month.
please what do she do?

moneyandwealthcode@gmail.com
Is she inlove with any of them? or inlove with the thought of getting married
Re: My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by luxoire(f): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
hahaha

ermmm - she should follow her heart - that way if it doesnt go well - she has no one else to blame but herself - stop putting herself under unneccessary pressure
Re: My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by Gentlelady(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
luxoire:

hahaha

ermmm - she should follow her heart - that way if it doesnt go well - she has no one else to blame but herself - stop putting herself under unneccessary pressure

Yeah!  If she is old enough to  marry then she should be old enough to make her own choices and live with them! 
I do have a feeling that the 2nd guy is more comfortable than the 1st one and this has caused her indecision.  Just thinking aloud!
Re: My Sister Is In Confussion Help! by ak21(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2009
marriage is a once in a life time thing. you have to be carefull in other not to make mistakes and if you want to marry, pls i advice you marry for love and be happy. Pray also for god to direct your heart ok? best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Like Girls… / Ex-french First Lady Checks 77yr Old Husband While He's Wooing A Lady! (video) / She Need My Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.