Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) (1193 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by dammy13(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AyfA0-dK-cI/VpF7_XiDvJI/AAAAAAAH7tk/g1ifX2CM0zM/s1600/index.png[/img]

The billionaire businessman & his stunning wife Nana Otedola pictured relaxing in each others arms

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/femi-otedola-chills-with-his-stunning-wife-photos/
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by skup008(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good for them. may the Almighty answer my calls.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by dammy13(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
skup008:
God for them. may the Almighty answer my call.

God go answer our call. Otedola no get 2 heads

Miracle go happen

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
This wife hot o. Her face sef dey vex. Anyway money magnetize anything

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mr white
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by dammy13(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

The wife na everly young.
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by tobisco29(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
The made sure her husband does not go on waste
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

grin grin

I concur.
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by nerdfrost(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na wife abi na step daughter be dis?? Oboy,money good sha grin.

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by dammy13(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see ur person
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 5:32am On Jan 10, 2016
I'm really not surprised she's younger than his granddaughter.. When he's rich.. He automatically becomes the perfect guy.. The husband material.. The soulmate.. The most handsome man and whatever.. Na her business.

#sipping my tea.
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by czarr(m): 5:39am On Jan 10, 2016
I didn't expect any less cheesy
She's hot no doubt!!

Is she cuppys biological mom?
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2016
I loff dis man aswear, he seems nice,gentle,cool,humble etc
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by debque(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2016
eermmm...n most of all, hez got the cash....
Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2016
skup008:
Good for them. may the Almighty answer my calls.
God answer our calls ooo. Amen

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Chills With His Stunning Wife (photo) by dammy13(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loff dis man aswear, he seems nice,gentle,cool,humble etc

Yeap. Same with her daughters

(1) (Reply)

What Life Lesson Did You Learn In Your Last Relationship? Please Share / Why Would A Mother Be Angry At A Girl For Not Parking Next To Her Son? / Valentine: Every Guy Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.