Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) (1640 Views)

Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by naijgist: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Jessica Immobile, the stunning wife of popular Italian footballer Ciro Immobile took to her IG page to share a video of her husband ignoring her calls and advances due to his engrossment with the new video game- FIFA 17. Jessica from her looks didn't look too impressed with her husband's latest addiction. See the video and other photos after the cut.

For more info visit:
http://www.naijgist.com.ng

Re: This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by freesinzu(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2016
I guess immobile has been made immobile by playing fifa
Re: This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by Rexhenrex(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2016
and how is this news?? Guys always leave there baes for video games if my friends comeover and we start playing ps4 my bae knows calling me to meet her is impossible

1 Like

Re: This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by Neimar: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2016
hehehhehee

PES ova hoes grin

4 Likes

Re: This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by chris2face(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Hahaha baa abunde nache

Inazua tukuna
Re: This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by ameezy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
and how is this news?? Guys always leave there baes for video games if my friends comeover and we start playing ps4 my bae knows calling me to meet her is impossible
U b correct guy cool
Re: This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video) by slex(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Normal thing. Once game is on , no time for bae

(1) (Reply)

23 Years Old And Don't Know A Single Ladie / When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Lady Who ‘coordinated’ Lesbian Act, Blackmailed Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.