Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? (2150 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by EOOJ(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm, i just had this thought and felt i should know what you guys think...

In my own opinion, i would say in terms of wickedness in itself i.e the level of hotness in the pepper cheesy, some women are more wicked. I say this because the wickedness of one woman sometimes could equal that of ten men (exaggeration o grin).

But interms of figures relating to the number of men that are engaged in wickedness compared to that of women, i think the men are guilty here.

lipsrsealed
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Women
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by funnynation(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2016
both
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by IamRespected: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
If you have a woman as a boss then you will know
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by EOOJ(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2016
funnynation:
both
Strahovski:
Women

hmmm

IamRespected:
If you have a woman as a boss then you will know

sorry o, i just had2 ask, what do u mean by ur statment? Are u insinuating dat al female bosses are wicked
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by jamex93(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Some women can b wicked o

Dem fit destroy person life
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by shegxi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
anyone who wants to be wicked will be wicked, man or woman. wickedness has nothing to do with gender.

1 Like

Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by vault(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
even my mum tells my sister "beware of ladies"

they can make you 4 a whole year and destroy you in a split second
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by IamRespected: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
EOOJ:

hmmm

sorry o, i just had2 ask, what do u mean by ur statment? Are u insinuating dat al female bosses are wicked
Most are, I pray never to meet one again
Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016

Re: Between A Woman And A Man, Who Is More Wicked? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Women oo... No 2 doubts

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! / To My Future Husband / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.