Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship (3619 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Brown14: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good day romancelanders,was just watching a movie when this thought struck me so I juust decided to share and get honest answers.

Here go...

If you ask an aveerage nigarian girl for example "what do you want in a man"? Or "what do you want from a relationship"? I bet about 90 percent would tell u this...

1,I want a man who will love me and cherish me no matter what

2,I want a man who will be able 2 care 4 me and meet ALL my needs

3,I want a man who will always b dere 4 me whenever I need him and so on n so forth...but now this has got me wondering n thus led to my question...

If a man can give you all these things then wat do u as a woman have to offer him

Abeg if I mk any grammaticl blunder ignore am so far u grab my point.#TL@RGE

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Thread: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
I will give him all the things stated above.
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Derawiz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol aside their company which could be annoying due to incessant demands,most girls have got nothing else to offer..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Brown14: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hard truth bro
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by yanabasee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP, they're coming for you.... Hope you're ready to face them...
Glorious truth....!!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by joliyp(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
my life and all

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
I offer all he has to offer too smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:
OP, they're coming for you.... Hope you're ready to face them...

Glorious truth....!!!!
Hahaha. Op hope u are reading tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
If the only thing your woman offers you in a relationship is sex then definitely you lack the refinement and elegance to attract a real woman. Myself and friends have girlfriends who offers us priceless guidiance, companionship, and undiluted affection. Look inwards introspectively and make the necessary changes to enable you attract exquisite women and stop humming.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Touchey: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
If the only thing your woman offers you in a relationship is sex then definitely you lack the refinement and elegant to attract a real woman. Myself and friends have girlfriends who offers us priceless guidiance, companionship, and undiluted affection. Look inwards introspectively and make the necessary change to enable you attract exquisite women and stop humming.

No point

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Puss.y! cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
When u lose her..
U will start seeing all d good things she offered u. Rubbish
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Yksoul(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
MAJORITY OF LADIES TODAY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IN MARRIAGE SORRY TO SAY,
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Trut(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
They offer absolutely NOTHING, Nigeria ladies are good in excessive DEMAND, even when they know that you are not financially buoyant at a point in-time.
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by missKiffy(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
I offer companionship, support, and love

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Laveda(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yet you can't stay without us smiley
Apart from your díck and lil change ..what else do you have? Bunch of ingrates undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by AVRecruit: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
Apart from your díck and lil change ..what else do you have? Bunch of ingrates undecided undecided

we can stay without you. its just testestorone that drives men to do irrational things to get women.

Once its taken care of either thru ageing or dieting or natural supplements the female sexual power fades....
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by kaycodes: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Brown14:
Good day romancelanders,was just watching a movie when this thought struck me so I juust decided to share and get honest answers.

Here go...

If you ask an aveerage nigarian girl for example "what do you want in a man"? Or "what do you want from a relationship"? I bet about 90 percent would tell u this...

1,I want a man who will love me and cherish me no matter what

2,I want a man who will be able 2 care 4 me and meet ALL my needs

3,I want a man who will always b dere 4 me whenever I need him and so on n so forth...but now this has got me wondering n thus led to my question...

If a man can give you all these things then wat do u as a woman have to offer him

Abeg if I mk any grammaticl blunder ignore am so far u grab my point.#TL@RGE

What a WOMAN has to offer you depends on what you need.

Let's say a fresh graduate from school, without a source of lively hood and no dime to his name begins dating a lady. At that point what he needs is someone who can encourage him and be his fan at his lowest point. He needs her to believe in him and listen to all his frustrations etc. Sometimes she can help in networking with those she knows to widen his scope, because at that point that's what he needs. That's just one of many scenarios. This is with respect to an ideal situations which is far from what obtains today.

I believe in an ideal scenario, what an average lady needs from a man is the same that a man needs from a woman, besides point 2, which usually pisses me off angry

Instead of ladies seeking guys that will meet all their needs, thereby making themselves look hungry and parasitic, they should seek a man who is responsible.

Responsibility is what differentiates men from boys, and no man or even boy is responsible for any lady until she becomes his wife. So in a relationship a lady has nothing to offer except love and affection and encouragement.

@Op I hope you're not the type that expect money from ladies.. No offense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Beadex1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Troubles...... the bring a lot of problems
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Derawiz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:

Yea,lil change that ur parents can't offer?cos last time I checked,most gals change their bfs to their god father,father,benefactor,sponsor etc...The truth is pellucid,gals have more needs granted in a relationship that's why some dnt mind using their bodies for it recklessly
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Laveda(f): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Derawiz:

Yea,lil change that ur parents can't offer?cos last time I checked,most gals change their bfs to their god father,father,benefactor,sponsor etc...The truth is pellucid,gals have more needs granted in a relationship that's why some dnt mind using their bodies for it recklessly
What concerns my parents here?
You lack common sense...swerve undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
All the wonder that is Woman grin
missKiffy:
I offer companionship, support, and love
This is good lemme borrow it right quick.I bring this too + plus.But uh what am I being offered?
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by fullstreets: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016

Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by missKiffy(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
All the wonder that is Woman grin This is good lemme borrow it right quick.I bring this too + plus.But uh what am I being offered?
I guess ur being offered d same
Re: Ladies What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
missKiffy:

I guess ur being offered d same
okay

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Sex, Is It Good? / Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes To Church’s Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.