Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend (2155 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by iamVirus(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
I used my friend to set up my girlfriend to see if she'll cheat on me, now they've sent me their wedding Invitation.
Please what am I going to do?
lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by iamVirus(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2016

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by glimpse33(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
You Were Never Met To Be With That BĂ­tch undecided
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Elosky20: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
be the best man

1 Like

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by mymadam(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
iamVirus:
I used my friend to set up my girlfriend to see if she'll cheat on me, now they've sent me their wedding Invitation. Please what am I going to do?

@iamVirus, this is a classic case of a viral infection... TREAT IT!
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by ikubch(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
iamVirus:
I used my friend to set up my girlfriend to see if she'll cheat on me, now they've sent me their wedding Invitation.
lalasticlala
The onlt thing I ask from those around me is loyalty. My wife and kids must first be loyal to me even before being loyal to God. Once you sense disloyalty in any relationship. Dump it.
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Daniel058(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
iamVirus:
lalasticlala
attention seeking Op, accept the invitation card, be the guy's best man if possible...
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
long hiss. stale#

1 Like

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Takim107(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
God has use you to make his word concerning their life come to pass. .go and be the best man since he's your frnd. ..or support them...and pls keeping helping your good friends that have eyes for good women get married soon...you've just full filled your destiny on earth. ..now you can die in peace. .
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Justiyke4u: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Clap for yourself first. Then just sit down and relax cool
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Adonis3: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:
long hiss. stale#
Very stale

2 Likes

Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by myfantasies(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
A white dude post dis on facebook last year

So op how com u r d white dude
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by missKiffy(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol, good for you, never ever test ur partner
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by missKiffy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
myfantasies:
A white dude post dis on facebook last year

So op how com u r d white dude
We know he's just making it up
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
ikubch:

The onlt thing I ask from those around me is loyalty. My wife and kids must first be loyal to me even before being loyal to God. Once you sense disloyalty in any relationship. Dump it.

I pity u
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by ikubch(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Snowangel4:

I pity u
It got to you. Abi?
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
I smell lies
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sorry na your name
Re: I Used My Friend To Set Up My Girlfriend by ikubch(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Snowangel4:

I pity u
You will sooner learn it!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Choreography Dance To Psquare's "Bank Alert" Song By kids in Netherlands / Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander / Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.