Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander (2140 Views)

Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! / Valentine Gifts And Hampers In Nigeria For Feb. 14th 2017 - With Free Delivery / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
who's gonna show some love to this nairalander who has never gotten a decent valentine gift before? I'll reciprocate as well
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by EmperorLee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Reciprocate with Singlet and Boxers abi ?

8 Likes

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na wa oooo and you just insulted me cheesy you are here begging , dont you have friends offline ? Are you alone in that pit?

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Olosho alert. She's indirectly advertising her commodity for val
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Kondomatic(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
who's gonna show some love to this nairalander who has never gotten a decent valentine gift before? I'll reciprocate as well
Has she given a val gift to someone before?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
The hand that gives is always above. It is best to give than receive. Think about itsmiley
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by kheengjay(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
where all my single folks at?

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alondra:
The hand that gives is always above. It is best to give than receive. Think about itsmiley

Hi alondra, quite a while. smiley how have u been?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
EmperorLee:
Polish and shoe-shine grin
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Neyoor:

Hi alondr quite a while. smiley how have u been?
Hi Neyor, I've been very good. How have you been too? smiley
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Val has become a Career for some
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
This is rather extremely too inviting as most peeps here will see you as too loosed and gullible...i'd advice you give that humble guy that's been asking you out for ages a chance rather than come here and seek for a blind date.
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alondra:
Hi Neyor, I've been very good. How have you been too? smiley

Fine Fine smiley You are scarce here these days. angry
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
sweetjude:
Na wa oooo and you just insulted me cheesy you are here begging , dont you have friends offline ? Are you alone in that pit?
I'm just being naughty oo, haba ..
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
...in what ways would you like the

...love to be shown to you...O.P?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Olosho alert. She's indirectly advertising her commodity for val

oh I see you ,Olosho detective...
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Emescot(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thief thief mbaise girls gringrin dem go lock up dey expect from you, at the end she go give u boxers and thank you
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by EmperorLee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Polish and shoe-shine grin

grin
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
This is rather extremely too inviting as most peeps here will see you as too loosed and gullible...i'd advice you give that humble guy that's been asking you out for ages a chance rather than come here and seek for a blind date.
Nigerian guys and myopic mentality shaa...
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emescot:
Thief thief mbaise girls gringrin dem go lock up dey expect from you, at the end she go give u boxers and thank you
what has my roots go to do with this thread?? have you been stalking ?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by firstking01(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
Truth has never been sweetened.
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
Truth has never been sweetened.
whatever dude
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
EmperorLee:
yeah what's bad in that? have you got new ones yet?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Emescot(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
what has my roots go to do with this thread?? have you been stalking ?
Lol just trolling, mum is from ahiazu by the way
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Tastemoney(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Not for Sale!
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Gebbson007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ma Feb 14

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:

Nigerian guys are not myopic but it is you that is gullible and debauch. Imagine the basis of creating this thread; to invite dudes for your patronage? undecided sheer impudence! undecided
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by firstking01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
whatever dude
I'm sure you know we are friends, and that's the more reason i decided to stop by, if it were one of these random girls i 'd just have viewed and pass....you are berra than this hun.
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by princeakins(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
...in what ways would you like the

...love to be shown to you...O.P?

Boss, bn a while, wadup hommie cool
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Neyoor:

Nigerian guys are not myopic but it is you that is gullible and debauch. Imagine the basis of creating this thread; to invite dudes for your patronage? undecided sheer impudence! undecided
and here's a saint talking.. why didn't you just ignore after noticing how gullible the Op was.. your stupidity can't be measured with a metre rule Mr Neyoor..skedaddle out of my thread joor... attention seeking amment
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nairalander(s) sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? / How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach / Check Out The Two People Trending On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.