Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate (652 Views)

Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate / Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by Yarnvibes(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Gwzp1znfP5o/VpJKH9k9f1I/AAAAAAAH8Es/X79m7GbKu4Y/s1600/8296482_566167.jpg[/img]

Below is what he wrote;

"So lately, iv heard a few friends say stuff like "mehn im looking for a girlfriend so im going out more / do u have a babe for me? / oh im looking for this type of guy / some even sliding into random dms based on pictures on IG etc" All well and good but you are more or less running in circles to end up where u are now in time again.

We often forget that soulmates are blessings. Most people in my generation are starting to Panic at the realization of being single in this day and age but heres the thing, do u want to date (someone incompatible) based on looks or body type only to end up single again? Or do u want to find what is compatible with your heart and build a future with?

This is the starting point of the journey... Deciding "WHAT" direction u are going.. Ill say tho its 2016 and we should all have had enough PLAY time by now! The turn down for what era should be behind you at this point in life otherwise you're just not ready for reality.

Whats yours is yours and the only way to reach your destiny and your soul mate is to Listen to the direction God has for your life. He knows who is ment for you, he created both of you therefore YOU CAN NEVER know better than him.

We all need to WORK on our selves, OUR lives, OUR bad habits, our Morals, OUR self control and Most importantly Our spiritual life and Relationship With God and then we may be ready to receive the blessing Gods been keeping in store for us because we were not ready to manage it in our old form and ways.

Don't forget you cant actively go in-search of a spouse, God delivers your significant other to u. He puts both of u at the right place at the right time and THEN you receive ur blessing so WORK ON YOU and it would all fall into place!

http://yarnvibes.com/read-what-lynxxx-has-to-say-about-finding-your-soul-mate/

Lalasticlala
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by Airforce1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Walks out of thread
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by myfantasies(f): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
Where r u going to

Come back here and summarize it for me smiley
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by Mushyhills(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Where r u going to

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by Sammyashol(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Toor
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by busybeei5(f): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
ok
embarassed
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by czarr(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Loool,after him done use fineboy things fucck all the sugar girls wey de naija grin

Come here the form advicer,lol
I'm still turning up till I get my full...then I go start my own advice grin

Still team #turndownfowhat!!
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is the kind of advice that fvcks guys up.

There are no soulmates.

There are many people you will get along with, to varying degrees. But the one-special-snowflake soulmate gist is fantasy.
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by Airforce1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Where r u going to

why do you want me back

I'm a bad guy
Your pucci is not safe with me.
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by missKiffy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
We don't care what he has to say
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by Yarnvibes(f): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Airforce1:
who do you want me back
I'm a bad guy Your pucci is not safe with me.
grin Speechless
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by fulfillbill(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
T
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by fulfillbill(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Too spiritual for our carnal mind...therefore make i manaje caro with flat a$$ and big tummy, snores, but faithful.

Is she d one for me? ok let time tell me.

Now Playing Drake ft The Dream Shut It Down
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by haiti007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by haiti007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
lame jooor
good spouse are blessing from GOD, accepted but u won't just sit indoor all day expecting d chosen one to come knocking on ur door
make move finding soul mate then GOD's blessings follows
after all Heaven helps those that help themselves
Re: Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate by flokii: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
d worst feeling is knowing a lady has interest in you... buh can't reciprocate cos you dnt feel the same way about her

yet some small girls go dey use you do yanga... when their aunty dey one corner dey wish

dix love thing z complicated

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why This Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Anaconda / How To Sexually Attract Women / That Computers Mad Ufact Urers Are Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.